Chapter 8: Heartbreaks and Lies

Stoned Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 8: Heartbreaks and Lies (EDITED)

 

 

She’s on her way home when she decided to grab some coffee. She went inside the cozy shop spotting two familiar faces that she hasn’t seen for a couple of months. “Annyeong” she greeted. The two who seems to be intimate a while ago was in shock seeing her in front of them. “I thought you guys forgotten me. I’m so happy you went all the way in here to surprise me.” She said sarcastically as she seated beside guy. “When did you guys arrive?” she asked sipping the coffee of the guy. “Tsk, you should have stayed in France. That way I won’t be able to caught you.” she continued as she placed the cup of coffee back to the table. “Babe.” Hyun Jo finally said something. “I don’t need any explanation. I have eyes to see and you know I’m not stupid.” She stops and put two sugar cubes on the coffee she claimed. “I have a condition, it’s either you two beg on your knees or your career in the entertainment industry will shattered in a snap. Which is which Yura?” Dara asked checking her nails. “You two don’t know what I’m capable of, do you? I know you’re doing something on my back even before when we were in France. I just need to act like I don’t know anything and I want you two to caught in the act. I didn’t know that everything would go according to my plan.” She smirked.

 

“Unnie”   “Babe” the both called. “I told you, I don’t need any explanation.” She said in annoyance slumping her hands on the table. Dara fish out her phone and dialed a number. “Hello uncle, this is Dara. I have something I want to publish and it’s a great scoop.” She said looking at Yura evilly. Yura started to fall down on her knees as she looked down. “Unnie, please forgive me.” She begged and got teary. She was about to get up. “Na-ah, I’m not yet done my dear.” She said as she looked away. The doorbell rang as a couple of people arrived and Dara was surprised seeing her stepbrother with them.

 

“Unnie.” Tiffany called in shocked seeing Yura down on her knees. Yura stand abruptly seeing that her friends already arrived. Dara get up from her sit and walks away without saying a word to them. She walks fast as if she’s running for her life. She hurried to room and started to panic searching for the metal blade she kept on her vanity table. Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter