Chapter 2: Seoul

Stoned Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 2: Seoul (EDITED)

 

Dara arrived at the Incheon Internationl Airport with her unusual fashion. It is already spring in Korea but her clothes are seems to be fit for winter as she is all dress up wearing black sweater and thick coat.

 

Her dad told her that she’ll be pick up at the airport by her stepbrother which amazed her cause her father didn’t tell her anything about that or he told her already but she’s not interested.

 

She seated on one of the empty seats crossing her legs and checking the time as a man in suit went near to her and bowed to her as a form of greeting in Korea. “Are you Miss Sandara Park?” he asked stuttering. Dara looked at him bored and answered. “Yeah.” She answered in English. “I didn’t know that the son of my father’s new wife would look like you. I expected worse I think.” She said half sarcastically. “No Miss Sandara-ssi. Im his manager.” The guy explained.  “A manager? What is he? A celebrity?” she laughed in disbelief. “I’ll help you carry your bags.” He said. “I can manage.” She said as she carries her backpack and pulled her other luggage. She was brought to the parking lot where a black van who seems to be a car used by celebrities are waiting for them. The man in suit opens the door for her and took her luggage to the back.

 

The man parks the car and told her to wait for him, as he’ll pick up her brother. She went out of the car for waiting so long because of her boredom. “Who are you?” asked the guy who just got out of his car. Dara looked at him thinking whom this guy might be. “I’m nobody.” She answered flatly then looked away at him. “Miss Park, what are you doing here outside.” The manager finally came together with two guys. “Oh ~ hyung, what are you doing here?” asked Donghae. “Yunho said he miss me so I came.” He jokes and looked at him mischievously as he wonders who is this girl who just entered the van.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo. I’m Lee Donghae” Donghae greeted her with respect as he bowed before entering the van. “Annyeong, I’m Eunhyuk!” another guy greeted and bowed with respect. “I thought I only have one brother.” She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter