Chapter 10: Bonding Time

Stoned Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 10: Bonding Time

 

Someone who I can trust finally arrived in Seoul and this time I hope that it'll more different.It's another day to deal with the other students at my university especially my classmates at my literature class, where I am together with my step brother and his friends. I sit on my usual spot and pull up my black hoodie to cover up to my eyes. I lay my head to the desk while waiting for the professor to arrive. 

"Hey!" I heard a familiar voice that made me scrunch my nose and lay my forehead this time to the desk so I can just see the floor down not wanting to talk to that guy. "Hey Dara. I thought we're friends." I heard her huskily voice again acting cutely to my side. "Yah." he holds my shoulder and shakes it a bit. I can feel that most of the people around the room are already looking at us. I hissed and moved away from him. I am going to get in trouble if I stay too close with them. "Yah!" he yelled at me and reach out for my shoulder to shake it again. I hissed one more time before I turn my head to glare at him and hisses. He laugh out loud at me and playfully raises an eyebrow with a cheeky smile. I look away abruply and look at the window instead and waits for the professor to arrive. Class ended with a homework. I strech my arms up in the air before I stuff my book back inside my bag and takes my sketch pad that I lean to the wall because of it's huge size. 

"Dara, let's have some..." he paused when I gave him another death glare. I swear this guy, I am going to knock off his head once we're alone. He snickered before he walks in front of me and shows my necklace. I huff some air and look exhaustedly at him. "I don't want to get in to trouble." I wear my backpack and was about to take one step when he said something again. I heave a deep sigh of relief knowing that he'll let this thing pass and I really don't want to get involved with them which he knows and my step brother knows so well. I walk to my next class which is the art studio at the same floor. The professor asked us to find a subject outside the university grounds that we want to sketch. We're given 3 hours to do so before we come back and turn in our sketch pads. Most of my classmates go out in groups or partners and some are just like me, alone. 

I pick a good spot under the tree so it can give me some shade while I am doing my work. I chose the fountain at the garden area as my subject while I saw my other classmates chose the bench, lamp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter