#09

YOU ARE MY EVERYTHING

you POV

It's so noisy. Crowded with so many people. The place smell of alcohol making me dizzy.

"K-Kris..." I held on Kris' arm tightly. I was going to fall anytime.

"What's wrong?" Kris quickly turned his attention towards me.

"I-I can't b-breathe..."

"Hold on, you," he said and scooped me up towards somewhere not so crowded and placed me on a couch.

"Hey, Chen can you get me a glass of water?" Kris asked Chen who was walking towards us.

"Arasso,"

A moment later, I got my glass of water.

"Hyung, Jiyun is here." Chen shouted to Kris over the loud noise.

"!" Kris shouted back.

"You're welcome," Chen rolled his eyes then gave me a wink and disappeared into the crowd once again.

"You should go," I told the super tall guy sitting beside me.

He looked at me like he couldn't believe what I just said.

"Jiyun's here so you should really go find her." I told him.

"And leave you alone?" Kris asked like he didn't get what I said.

"Yeah..." I rolled my eyes. Seriously, this guy...

"B-but--"

"Just go!" I said I pushed him and he finally walked towards the school's prom queen, Jiyun.

As soon Kris reached her, she grabbed Kris and kissed him on the lips.

I looked away.

"you?" a familiar voice spoke behind my back. I turned to see Suho standing behind.

"Hi, Suho. Oh and happy birthday. A very big party you got." I wished and complimented him as I stood up.

"Thanks and for the party sadly, it's not my cup of tea. By the way, you looked stunning." Suho smirked.

I didn't smile, grin nor blushed. "Thanks," and the smirk was wiped off instantly.

"Wanna get the hell out of here?" he asked.

"Sure," I finally smiled.

He lead the way as I followed. We were in his bright litted garden with a fountain in the middle of the garden.

There was a couple grossly kissing, totally oblivious to their surroundings.

"So... it's been like nine years since we met?" Suho started the conversation as we sat at the wooden bench.

Breathing the fresh air out here and away from the noise is such a relieved.

"Ne, such a long time huh?" I smiled at him then looked up at the sky. Unfortunetely, there were no stars to be seen.

"Agree, so what's up?"

"Nothing much... same old same old. How about you?"

Before Suho could answer somebody interupt us.

"Kim Haejin! What're you doing here!" Suho shouted at his sister obviously annoyed. Haejin just pouted cutely.

"Aishh, oppa do you need to shout? And I'm supposed to ask you what are you doing out here?" Haejin retorted back.

"Guys...?" I said slowly.

"Oh you I came here to get you!" Haejin said excitedly. Did she drink too much alcohol?

"Umm... for?" Why do I have a bad feeling?

"I heard you're Kai's sister! And I really really like Kai! Can you introduce me to him?" Haejin exclaimed.

"Mwo? You like that weird guy?" Suho asked looking at his sister with wide eyes.

"Hey! He's not weird, kay! Kai is--"

"Did someone mention my name?" Kai walked up towards us.

"Omo Kai!" Haejin squeeled. Suho and I just stared at her like she was crazy or something. Then she started fanning herself which was weird since it was such a windy and cold night.

"Ne?" Kai raised an eyebrow at her.

"Um... look Kai, this is my uh... friend, I guess. She's Haejin and she has--" before I could finish what I wanted to say she covered my mouth with her palm.

I rolled my eyes.

"Hi, K-Kai-ssi, I'm Haejin." She held her shaking hand out while he took it.

"Nice to meet you and nice party you got Suho." With that Kai was gone.

"Mhhsjyudjm," I protested through my muffled mouth.

"Mianhe you." She apologised and let go. I glared at her but she was on cloud nine already.

"you!" I turned around to see Kris running towards me.

He frowned seeing who I was with and quickly pull me away.

"You! Golded hair boy!" Haejin cried but before she could kick Kris, her brother pulled her back.

"Shut up, Haejin." Suho hissed into her ears then turned to Kris, "let her go!"

"You gotta be kidding me." Kris smirked and pulled me closer towards him. Eww, he stink with alcohol. "She's mine."

And then lifted my chin up and crashed his lips on mine. He is drunk.

"WU YIFAN!" a girl's shrilled voice shouted. Kris groaned hearing who it was. Uh-oh...

 

[A/N] :P comment and subscribe!! Upvote too? please *puppy eyes*