#02

YOU ARE MY EVERYTHING

SUHO’S POV

He woke up feeling someone was beside him in bed.

“Yah, Kim Haejin! Why are you not in your own bed?” he shouted at the person who was rubbing her eyes tiredly.

He quickly grabbed one of his t-shirt he found on his chair and put it on.

“What? Appa and omma’s room was locked so…” Haejin didn’t finish her sentence since the situation was obvious for 

her to avoid the explanation.

“For god’s sake, Haejin you’re sixteen!” he shouted at her irritated by her timid behavior.

“And you’re the older brother!” She yelled back.

Before he could retort back, their mother stuck her head around the door and said, 

“stop shouting and get dressed or you two are going to be late for school.”

Haejin groaned hearing her mother’s words. Suho just smirked and went into the bathroom.

“No way, this school is so much bigger than our last school.” His sister said as they got out from their car 

which was driven by a person he could not recognize. Probably another new driver.

“And way cooler,” he mumbled and started heading towards the entrance.

“What’d you say?” his sister asked, not getting what he had just said.

He ignored and walked on while his sister whinnied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Is that the new guy?”

“He’s hawt,”

“He’s filthy rich, I heard.”

He smirked at all the soft whispers that were surrounding him as he stood in front of the class beside the teacher.

“Everyone say hi to…um, Kim Joon Myeon.” The teacher said as she referred to her notes, 

fumbling at his name. “Could you introduce yourself, Mr. Kim?”

“Anyeonghaseyo and by the way I’d prefer to be called Suho. That’s all,” he said coolly without breaking a sweat. 

He hated introduction, it . It doesn’t mean anything to him.

“O…kay, you can sit anywhere you want, Suho. I’m going to start the class now.” the teacher told him but he couldn’t 

see what the teacher meant by sit wherever he wants since there was only one empty space.

He walked towards the empty space and seated himself with a girl whom was concentrating on 

the teacher and taking down notes.

He studied her and was quite amused the way she looks although she was wearing spectacles [I’m not going

to describe how you look since all of you look different] and that she was wearing over-worn clothes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

-The class ended-

“Aren’t you going for recess?” he asked her when everyone was already out of the class except of them.

“Nah, you go ahead.” She said without any emotion and went back to her work.

He was out of the class and was halfway to the canteen when he forgot to bring his wallet.

He turned back on his heels and head back to the class but stop just outside when he heard voices inside the room.

“So where is he again?” a guy’s voice was heard.

“I don’t know! Stop asking me!” a girl’s voice shouted. Whoa, she can shout.

He took a peek into the classroom and saw the girl who sat next to him earlier and a very tall guy with his hair dyed gold.

The golden hair guy suddenly took hold of the girl’s hand and hissed, “I’ve had enough. Tell me where he is?”

Okay, that’s the last hay. How could he treat a girl like that! He was about to walk into the classroom when he heard 

someone whispering for him.

“Oppa, what are you doing?” his annoying sister tapped on his back.

“Don’t bother me,” he ordered.

“Tell me where is he!” the brother and sister jumped at the voice.

“That voice… oh my god, it’s you!” before he could stop his sister, she was already inside the room.

He followed her in and saw the girl and boy so closed together.

The girl showed no emotion. The guy was surprised but then recovered and smirk, letting go off the girl’s hand.

“So, it’s you. I’ve still got your picture in my mobile, Haejin.” The golden hair boy waved his phone at her.

He looked at his sister but she just ignored him as anger built in her.

[A/N] so how’s chap 2? Man, what does this Haejin and golden haired guy got to do with each other? 

Anyway looked forward to chap 3! Comment and subscribe, readers~