#08

YOU ARE MY EVERYTHING

you POV

"Yah! Baozi! Why are you here?" Kris questioned the guy who suddenly 'broke into Kris' house'. well, that's what Kris insisted.

"Because, we're going to a party!" he cried and sat beside me.

I just looked at the two with boredom.

"So... what's this party all about?" i asked annoyed by the annoying guys who was shouting at each other.

Xiumin grinned widely while I held Kris from punching Xiumin. I don't get why Kris wanted to punch him so much though...

"It's about..."

"Don't you dare say it!" Kris warned Xiumin.

"Go on, don't bother about this idiot." I told Xiumin as I held Kris back.

"We're gonna kidnap Kai's sister!" Xiumin exclaimed happily as he clapped his hands.

"Mwo?!" I was stunned and I lost hold on Kris which lead him to giving the poor Baozi a big punch.

"Kris, stop!" I shouted at him. And went to Xiumin's side and prevented him from the evil beast.

"Gah! Baozi, you're just making things worse!" Kris punched the wall beside him now instead. Ouch!

Xiumin got up and brushed himself and looked at Kris weirdly. "But I was telling the truth..."

"Is that the 'messy thingy' you're talking about just now?" I finally questioned Kris.

"I'm sorry, you..."

"No! No need to be sorry 'cause in fact it's such a relieve!" I heaved a sigh and grinned. Hell, I didn't want to have anything to do with this people. God really answered my prayers!

"What?" Kris eyes were so big that they're going to pop out anytime.

"I'm so happy that I'm not Kai's--" before I could continue to exclaim how happy I was, Kris has to cover my mouth with his big palm.

"You're happy that you're not Kai's what?" Xiumin suddenly asked totally puzzled by the situation.

"Oh about that... she's happy that she's not Kai's girl but mine." Kris grinned evilly and leaned in and kissed me.

What the hell did he just say?!!!!! What the hell is he doing to me??!!

But I soon understand what Kris meant and I followed his lead.

After the kiss, I saw Xiumin's mouth opened so wide that he could eat a whale.

"What?" Kris asked rudely at Xiumin.

"N-noth-ing... anyway, let's get ready!" Xiumin quickly got back to his bubbly mood.

"No, no I'm not going to a party." I said to the two of them.

"You're Kris girlfriend and you're not coming? This is quite amusing..." Xiumin looked at the two of us. I eyed Kris a look.

"Baozi, shut up! She's coming alright! Just get me a dress and a tuxedo and we're off!" Kris ordered and before I knew it I was carried bridal style to Kris' room once again.

"Ne, boss!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[A/N] mianhe for not updating for so long and such a boring chapter but... haish... never mind... anyway i wanted to ask you guys whether i should change the story title or not? comment and subscribe!! <3 today is DBSK's changminnie's birthday!!! happy birthday! <3