#03

YOU ARE MY EVERYTHING

HAEJIN (YOUR BEST FRIEND)

-FLASHBACK-

Where is the damn toilet? She was walking all over the school but still couldn’t find the washroom.

“Excuse me, where’s the washroom?” she asked a cute guy she saw walking past her.

“Over there,” he pointed. She thanked him and walked to the toilet.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, HELPPPPPPPP, there’s a weirdo in the washroom!” she screamed at the 

top of her lungs as she ran out of the toilet.

“Hey, you! Stop right there!” the ‘weirdo’ called out to her. She ran until she was cornered.

He pulled her back to the washroom and showed her the sign board and her face turned tomato red 

at that instant.

“Oops ha-ha my bad, my mistake, please don’t kill me!” she begged the boy who was still having a 

strong grip on her shoulder.

He pinned her to the wall. He took out his mobile and snapped a picture of her.

“Technology is so good nowadays that they could make an ugly face turn into something not so bad.” He 

waved his phone in her face and let go off her.

She had to admit, she looked pretty ugly in that picture.

“Hey you bastard!” she shouted at him as he walked away.

“You should be more careful around here and when it comes to me!” he said without turning back to look at her.

“Who the hell does he think he is?” she said aloud.

“Oh, you mean him, Kris? Well he’s the ‘king’ of this school, sort of.” A random nerd girl told 

her using her fingers to quote the word king. The both of them watched the tall, golden hair guy swarmed by girls

and sighed at the same time.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

“Damn you! This is my first day of school and you’re treating me like that! You’re ruining my day! 

Thank you very much!” she started shouting at him.

And suddenly, she heard someone laughing, not the guy she was shouting to neither was it from her brother but

from a very pretty girl who was standing in front of her. Wait a sec, she looks pretty familiar…

“Kris, don’t tell me you’re bullying a girl too?” she said in her sweet melodious voice.

“No, she ran into the male’s toil—“he was stopped midsentence because he just received a painful kick. 

He covered his  with his hand and stared at the girl who had kicked him.

“Damn, you —“he was about to grab her when her brother stood in front of her and gave Kris a punch.

The familiar girl quickly caught hold of him, steadying him. “Are you okay?”

Just then the school bell rang, indicating recess was over.

He tsk in frustration then looked over at the familiar girl, saying “if you know where he is, call me, kay?”

The girl nodded briefly.

When he was gone, Haejin ran to her brother, “Oppa, you were awesome! Since when did you know how to fight?”

“Just now,” he replied curtly and looked over to the girl. “Did he do anything to you?”

“No,” she answered and went back to her desk.

“Kim Joonmyeon! You’re more worried about other people than me?” Haejin whined at her brother then she 

walked over to the girl.

“Hi but I was wondering if your surname is Lee?” she asked.

“Ne,” the girl answered without looking up.

“Is it Lee you?”

“Ne,” the girl replied, still not looking up.

“Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oppa! She’s you!” Haejin exclaimed as her brother went back to his desk too. 

Students were back.

“Duh, and stop saying oh my god. It’s annoying,” her brother complained.

Haejin rolled her eyes but was too excited to slap her brother.

“Don’t you remember you? She used to be your crush when we were young.”

“Shut up,” her brother said eyeing the girl beside him. “And anyway she’s two years younger than me.”

“I am two years younger than you.” The girl beside him said without turning to look at him.

“MWO?” he said real loud.

“Told ya, so, you, do you remember us?” she finally looked up and a smile slowly crept onto her face. 

It wasn’t creepy, it was… beautiful.

“Come to think of it, ne, I remember you guys.”

Haejin could obviously see that her brother was too shocked for words and she couldn’t help but laughed.

And of course as soon as her brother recovered from the shock he had, he quickly chased her out.

“Have fun learning together, you and—oppa. Ha-ha, bye.” She said childishly while she received a death 

glare from her brother and a sweet smile from her soon-to-be best friend again.

[A/N] so chapter three is here and Suho had a crush on you! Ooolala~