#01

YOU ARE MY EVERYTHING

you POV

As I walked back home from school, I heard a vehicle skitter to a stop next to me.

I continued walking, not caring to turn to look what or who it was.

Before I knew it, people, no I mean gangsters were surrounding me, again.

I sighed looking at my situation and turned to look at the guy who was smirking down at me.

“I told you I don’t know where he is, I swear.” I answered him before he even asked the same 

question for the umpteenth time. 

Dude, I don’t even know his name.

“Are you sure because look who’s walking over.” Kris smiled evilly and I turned around to see 

the guy Kris was looking for, walking towards us.

Then I felt a strong arm holding my back against his broad chest. I didn’t scream nor struggle 

because it’s just…me…

“Let her go,” the guy said to Kris calmly.

“Why should I? Unless you come with me,” Kris didn’t back off, as usual. Why is it that Kris 

wanted this guy so much?

“I said, let her go,” the guy in front of me said in a much firmer tone. Still, nobody moved.

And with Kris nodding his head to his fellow gang, the commotion started.

I buried my head into Kris chest, which I know was totally weird but that was how I reacted.

Should I call it a miracle? The reason is that he was still alive while Kris’s gang was all 

on the floor,  in pain.

I turned to look at him without any expression though.

“Useless people,” Kris just muttered. He let go off me to finish the ‘miracle guy’ but he was too fast.

Before Kris and I knew it, I was running with the ‘miracle guy’, again.

“er!” I heard Kris shouted in frustration.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Back in my apartment-

“Um, thanks for saving me, I guess.” I said awkwardly to the tall handsome guy in front of me.

“You’re welcome,” he took the drink I handed him and went back to examine my pictures on the wall.

I started unpacking my homework.

It didn’t bother me that he was actually standing over me and watching my every move.

He sat on the other available chair opposite me because there were actually only two chairs in that 

room which is the dining area.

“So what does he want from you?” I asked out of the blue as I wrote my history essay.

“You mean Kris,” he flipped open one of my books and then closed it back like he was too bored 

but there was nothing else to do.

“Duh,”

“I don’t know,”

“What’d ya mean you don’t know?” I finally looked up at him.

“I guess he thinks I’m too good looking and let’s not say what happens next.” He winked at me. I smirked.

“Well you sure got me into a lot of trouble.”

“Sorry about that but it just can’t be helped when it comes to me and Kris.” He said matter-of-factly.

“I hope you guys settle it fast, whatever it is. So, what’s your name anyway?” I asked continuing writing.

“Let’s just make it remain as a mystery until the time comes.”

“Fine with me,” I glanced at him.

“You’re sure one unique girl, I would say.” He said amused.

“Everyone’s unique,” I smiled and winked. He laughed, knowing I was mimicking him.

“I should be going,” he announced “and thanks for the drink.”

“You’re welcome, see you tomorrow.” I said walking him out.

“Yeah, see you tomorrow,” he bent down and kissed me on my cheek. I looked at him quizzically 

but he just ruffled my hair and walked off.

At the end of the corridor, he turned back just to leave me even more confused by saying, “Sleep well, you.”

I shut the door and scratched my head with a what-the-hell-just-happened signed on my face. Not literally.

How did he know my name?

Life just gets more confusing or… weirder?

Anyway, back to my homework.

[A/N] *waves* hi everyone! This time it’s an exo fic :D Subscribe and comments would be well loved. 

So how do you guys think of chapter one? Anyway hope you guys enjoy.