#06

YOU ARE MY EVERYTHING

KRIS POV

“Ring-ring” he slammed his alarm clock shut and got up, groaning. He took a shower and changed into a sweater his girlfriend gave him, not that he cares much and jeans.

He went downstairs and straight to the dining room. He saw Kai and you with his parents, eating breakfast. He went over and sat opposite you, who blushed slightly. He smirked.

“I’ve something to tell you, in private, Yifan.” His father told him after they finished their breakfast.

He and his father went to the study room.

“Close the door, please.” His father told him and did as he was told.

“What’s the matter?” Kris asked, straight to the point.

His father sighed and took a seat before saying, “Sit, son,” gesturing him to sit down too which he did and continued saying, “Yifan, it’s not her.”

Kris blinked his eyes twice then spit out one word that made sense to him, “What?”

“I said you two got the wrong girl. She’s not Kai’s sister.” His father couldn’t be more specific. It was clear enough to understand but Kris still can’t believe it.

“But—but,” Kris started but his father stood up and went to his desk, open up a drawer and pulled a folder out.

“Here, I’ve got people to do some checking. This one is the real one.” His father said.

Kris started flipping the page and when he stopped at a girl’s smiling picture, he couldn’t believe his eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Is everything okay?” Kai asked him when he was out at the porch. The driver was waiting for them. They were going to start the ‘job’ today.

“Not exactly, where’s you?” he asked without his usual light cheeky mood.

“She’s with your dog, thinks it’s hugely adorable.” Kai shrugged and folded his arms in front of him.

Kris sighed, he shoved the folder into Kai’s hands and said, “Read then hide it before I come back and don’t freak out.” With that he walked towards his backyard to find you, leaving a confused Kai behind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“The plan today is cancelled,” he announced to his gang of people, Kai and you. He looked over to Kai. His face was as solemn as a grave. And only Kai and him knew why the plan was cancelled as people whispered, guessing about the possibilities. Then he turned his gaze on you, she looked relieved.

“You can all leave now,” he told and everyone started leaving. He walked towards the boy and girl.

“What happened?” you asked innocently.

“I think I need some quietness,” Kai said and walked away, leaving the two alone.

you looked at him but he couldn’t find himself answering her.

He grabbed her hand and pulled her upstairs, to his room.

She didn’t struggle or scream and he wasn’t surprised. This is you he’s talking about.

“Things got a little messy,” he explained to her, caressing her hair as she lied in his arms in his huge comfortable bed. The duvets covered their clothed bodies.

“Are you going to tell me what things are these?” she asked playing his sweater with her long slender fingers.

“At the mean time, I can’t.” he said looking up at the ceiling.

“Why not?” she said sitting up, staring right up at him.

“Because… aishh… I told you, it’s very messy and we need time to figure…” he tried to reason but she was out of the bed already, adjusting her clothes.

“No, Kris, it’s okay. I’m fine although you can’t tell me what’s going on. No worries,” with that she was opening the door but something stopped her from moving forward.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[A/N] told ya! It becomes more how’d you say, oh I don’t know. Everybody’s got different opinions. Comment and subscribe people!”