#07

YOU ARE MY EVERYTHING

you POV

Why is he here?

What is he doing here?

My mind was racing with so many questions, I couldn’t keep track on them as I watched him standing there in front of me, just outside Kris’s room.

I couldn’t open my mouth, I was stuck. I felt Kris behind me and then heard him say, “What a surprise to see you, Sehun.”

And then, snapped.

I’m in a same room with Kris and his arm was around my waist, oh let’s just .

Sehun is glaring at Kris and I could see both of his palms tighten into two balls of fists at his sides.

Before Sehun could throw a punch at Kris, I quickly pushed him out of the way and said like most people in this situation would say, “Sehun, it’s not what you think.”

“It’s not what I think? The two of you are in the same room! In his room!” Sehun pointed at Kris and continued saying something that totally pissed me off, “I’d probably catch you both if I came earlier.”

That got it, I slapped him.

Okay, I’ll confess, I never did that to Sehun before, never in a million years but I just did. And it broke my heart.

Sehun stared at me and I know he couldn’t believe what just happened. I stared back. And then before I could react, he grabbed my face and kissed me roughly. It was painful and gross. It felt possessive and I hated it.

I tried to push him and hit him but he was too strong and then I felt someone pulling us apart.

And with a punch, Sehun’s lips cracked and bleed.

“Kris, stopped!” I begged before he hurt Sehun more.

Sehun got up, this time looking at me with pain in his eyes, not physically but spiritually he’s hurt, obviously.

“We’re over, aren’t we?” he asked but it was there, he knew it.

“Sehun, I—I” he waved his hand and walked away, glaring at Kris one last time. We heard the entrance slammed shut and that was when the tears I’ve held back started falling down.

Kris hugged me, comforting me the best he could, my back as I continued to sob into his chest.

Then I felt myself being lifted up and I was back in Kris’s bed. I looked at him with my teary eyes.

He didn’t say a word but continued to my hair and covered me with the grey satiny soft duvets.

He bent and kissed my forehead and was about to leave when I quickly grab his hand.

“Kris, don’t go…” I begged softly. Kris smiled a smile I’ve never seen before. It wasn’t evil or seductive but a kind one.

He climbed in bed and I snuggled into his arms. I felt protected. And we fell asleep until the next morning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

KRIS POV

He woke up to see a beautiful face inches from his. She had slept in his arms.

He smiled and thought, if his girlfriend had seen this scene he wondered who would she killed first.

And then she rubbed her eyes and opened them to look straight into his.

They were still for a long time until he heard his stomach rumbled.

She laughed and he smiled shyly.

“Hungry?” she said and rubbed his tummy.

“Yeah and the two of them got up.

“Ramen?” she asked him.

“I thought of going—“he started but then was cut off.

“Where’s your kitchen? And I don’t feel like going out, so you’re going to be stuck here with me.” She stuck her tongue out and went off.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

He ate the ramen like he never ate anything for 3 days.

“Is my cooking that good?” she joked.

He continued eating not bothering to answer her. He finished the bowl of ramen and let out a loud burp of satisfaction, “scrumptious,” he complimented.

“Eww, that was gross.” She kicked him under the table.

“You got more?” he asked playing with her hair.

“Here,” she passed him her unfinished bowl of ramen.

“You sure?” he asked. She nodded and he shrugged then wallops all the ramen left in a minute.

“What should we do now, sweety?” he asked wrapping his arms around her when she was washing the dishes.

He could feel the tension building in her and he let go. He walked to the counter and sat on the high stool.

“I don’t know,” she said as she wiped her hands on her shirt.

And just then, the door was banged open, “We’re going to a party,” the guy said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

[A/N] comments and subscribes will be truly, honestly well loved. Have a great day/night!