#10

YOU ARE MY EVERYTHING

POV

I pushed Kris away, stumbled backwards and found myself face to face with Jiyun aka prom queen.

“You, !” she yelled into my face and slapped me, hard. I stared straight at her. I got that a lot since the day I met Kris. But I couldn’t bring myself to blame these girls, it wasn’t their fault. If it’s anyone’s fault, it’s either mine or Kris.

“Hey! Stop it!” Kris shouted and held her back. I didn’t move.

“This is stupid!  let’s go!” Suho said and pulled me along with him but somebody stopped him.

“Omo Kai!” Haejin squealed while I rolled my eyes.

And suddenly there were more people coming. I recognized these people both Kris and Kai gangs are here, surrounding us.

“Get them all in!” Kris commanded and one by one they crammed us into the vans. Suho was fighting his way out but there were too many of them.

The only person who didn’t get tied up or got their mouths muffled is—me… because I don’t scream and kicked like the others.

I sat calmly next to Tao. Tao offered me his bag of chips and I took it. Jiyun, Haejin and Suho looked at me like I’m some weirdo.

And then I felt someone sit next to me and it felt wrong. True enough, I turned around I saw Sehun. I became alarmed but I hoped I didn’t show it.

Fortunately, Sehun didn’t do anything but just put on his headphones and bobbed his head to the music. And I remembered how we had shared earphones and bobbed our heads together to the music we were listening. But it was the past and let out a bitter smile.

“What’re you smiling at, sweety?” Kris asked, earning a death glare from Sehun, Suho and Jiyun.

“Nothing,” I replied went over to him since he was gesturing me to sit on his lap. “I’m tired,” I whispered to him and lied on his broad chest.

“Sleep then,” he whispered back. We ignored the stares coming.

-------------------------------

When I got up, I found myself on a bed. His bed.

I turned around to see him sleeping soundly. I smiled and caressed his cheek.

I got out of bed and made my way out of his room and went down the quiet stairs.

When I reached the living room, I saw Jiyun, Haejin and Suho all lying asleep on the sofas. Then I noticed a figure sitting on the floor in the corner of the room.

I didn’t freak out in fact I was expecting that.

I walked towards him and sat next to him, hugging my legs towards my chest.

Although we never talk much but it felt like I knew him for a long time.

“I know what happened. Kris told me.” I started softly.

He didn’t move and was silent for quite a while. And then he said, “I guess you prefer it that way?”

“Nae…”

“Nae…” he repeated.

I looked at him, the moonlight shone through the seams of the curtains that shone on his face made him looked very handsome. “But who’s your real sister then, Kai?”

“My real sister…” he trailed off, staring far away. Suddenly, I noticed that he was a lot thinner than the last I saw him in fact grows thinner and thinner every time I see him. What’s wrong, Kai?

“My name is not Kai…” he began again and stopped but I remained silent, waiting patiently for his answer. “It’s Kim Jongin.” He finished.

Well, that was some… information?

“My sister’s name is Kim Jaehin, .” He said softly and stared back at me it actually send chills down my spine.

“That name…” I whispered. And then my eyes grew wide and I turned to look at the three sleeping figures and my eyes fell on the very person that suddenly I realized who it was.

For the second time in my life, I let out a total freaked out scream.

And then I out.

 

 

[A/N] please do comment, subscribe and upvote!!! <3