Shattered Dreams

Lovely Dreams

Semie and TaeMin continued to sit next to each other happily. Laughing and talking until the bell rang. It was time for the last period of the day. Before going to class Semie stopped by the bathroom to check her phone. She notices she has a message and looks at it.

'Meet me in the park after school. I want to talk to you.'

Semie's P.O.V

Hmmm. I wonder who wrote this. It can be any for the 2pm boys. 

Yay. A whole hour with WooYoung-ie. This is going to be interesting.

End of  P.O.V

TaeMin's P.O.V

Did I really just kiss Semie Noona?

I hope no one saw… Does this mean she knows my feelings now?

End of P.O.V

“Semie- Ang! Are you ok?” WooYoung asks as Semie enters the classroom.

"Huh? Yeah..." Semie says looking down.

"Well come on sit down. I want to show you something." WooYoung says looking through his bag.

“Mmmm. Ok.” Semie says sitting in her seat.

WooYoung rummages in his bag and takes out his cell phone. The same one as Semie’s and shows her his phone keychain.

“This is WooSuk. Isn’t he cute.” WooYoung says shaking him around.

“Haha. Yeah. But I think mine is cuter .” Semie says sticking her tongue out at him.

“No. Mine is!” WooYoung says pouting.

“Haha. I’m just kidding.” Semie says hugging WooYoung.

WooYoung returns the hug and puts his phone away as the teacher enters. Everyone starts taking notes and working on the classwork. When only 5 minutes were left of class the teacher let everybody just talk and do whatever.

“Hey Semie-Ang. You doing anything today?” WooYoung asked putting his stuff away.

“No. But I got this message on my phone from someone saying they want to talk to me after school.” Semie says zipping up her backpack.

“That’s kind of weird. Do you know who?” WooYoung asks getting his backpack on.

“No. But it’s got to be one of your guys. Since you guys were the last ones to touch my phone. It’s kind of exciting.” Semie says slightly smiling.

NickHun’s P.O.V

I wonder if she read that message…

I’m worried now… Does she like TaeMin?

I saw her kissing him but wouldn’t she have sit with him or something…

Man.I am so confused…

Should I tell her… Everything was going so good with me and Semie until TaeMin had to interrupt.

Wait… Am I JEALOUS?

No……… He just took my girl…

End of P.O.V

The bell rings and Semie and WooYoung hug and leave. Semie visits her locker to get her books and then starts walking towards the park in front of school. NickHun after the bell ring runs out of class and hurries to his locker to get everything and hopes no one will distract him from going to the park. His heart is beating quickly and he is slowly getting nervous. Semie sits at the swings on the playground waiting for her mysterious lover. She closes her eyes enjoying the autumn breeze against her face.

“Semie.”

Semie opens her eyes to feel someone hugging from behind her. She slowly turns around to find NickHun standing there smiling.

“Hi Khun- Oppa.” Semie says sweetly.

“Semie. I’m guessing you got my message.” NickHun says letting go of her.

“ I was you? What is it you need to talk to me about?” Semie says slowly getting up to face NickHun.

“Semie I really liked you since the first time I saw you. You were so pretty and almost angelic. I know today is only our second day of truly knowing each other but I felt that I needed to confess you before anyone else takes you away from me... So will you accept my feelings?” NickHun asks not being able to look Semie in the eyes.

“NickHun... I...I... I don’t know what to say... I feel so touched that you would do this because... I feel the same...” Semie says holding back tears.

While the two are confessing their love, TaeMin begins walking home taking the shortcut through the park. He sees Semie and NickHun together and starts to get suspicious. He starts eavesdropping but unable to hear their conversations he settles himself a little closer. He begins listening to what Semie is saying and slowly anger bottles up as he hears his Noona confessing to NickHun her feelings.

TaeMin’s P.O.V

Did I just hear right?

Did Semie Noona just tell NickHun she feels the same way for him…

Does that mean that my kiss what nothing to her…

I shared my first kiss with her and yet she won’t even love me back…

I hate you Semie Noona… Why would you do this to me…

“...NickHun I really can’t accept this.” Semie says

TaeMin looks back at the two to see that NickHun is slowly putting a ring on her finger.

“I bought this for you. I know it might not be as beautiful as you but this is only part of my love for you. Semie. I love you.” NickHun says as he closes in on her for a kiss.

I can’t take this anymore!!!!!

End of P.O.V

“STOP!” TaeMin screams coming out of his hiding spot.

“TaeMin- Ah!” Semie says startled.

“What are you doing here?” NickHun says shocked.

“Noona. I hate you. How could you...” TaeMin says as tears slowly form.

“TaeMin... I’m sorry. I know I shouldn’t have kissed you earlier. I wasn’t thinking straight. I’m in a state of mind where a relationship is the last thing I need but I can’t keep on living lonely.” Semie says slowly walking towards TaeMin.

“Then why did you accept NickHun Hyung instead of me! I was your first friend at this school. I shared my ice cream. My thoughts. And all I get in return is a broken heart...Thanks a lot...” TaeMin says starting to back away slowly.

“TaeMin...I didn’t mean to… Really...” Semie says tears upon her face.

End of P.O.V

TaeMin turns around and starts to run. As if the weather knew their emotions it started to

rain. Semie falls and starts crying. NickHun walks over and hugs her.

“NickHun... please... Leave me alone...” Semie says pushing him away.

“Semie...” NickHun says picking her up bridal style.

Semie starts crying on NickHun’s shoulders wrapping her arms around his neck. He starts walking back to school. He puts her in his car and grabs a towel in the back of his seat and wraps it around her. He runs around to the drivers seats and starts the car. Semie starts shaking and so NickHun turns on the heat in his car.

“It’s ok Semie. I’ll take you home.” NickHun says taking Semie’s hand.

Semie falls asleep and slowly gets a fever. NickHun drives into her driveway of her house and quickly gets out of the car and gets Semie. He brings her to the front door and rings the bell.

“Who is it?” Semie’s Mom asks.

“Hi. This is NickHun, Semie’s friend, Semie is really sick.” NickHun says as she opens the door.

“Ohmygosh bring her in. You can put her in her room it’s the last door straight ahead.” She instructs while getting medicine in the kitchen.

NickHun places her on her bed and puts blankets on her. He feels her forehead to find it is burning hot. He runs to the kitchen and gets a bowl of ice and a towel. He runs back to her room and soaks the towel and starts to dab her face with it hoping to cool her off even a little. Her mom comes in with medicine and NickHun helps her up to eat the medicine. She eats the medicine and goes back to sleep. NickHun holds her hand and just looks at her frail body.

“You may stay with her until her fever goes away. Thank you for bringing her home.” Semie’s mom says getting up and closing the door.

NickHun’s P.O.V

TaeMin had feelings for Semie huh. Well sorry but she will be mine…

Because of you she’s sick. I’m going to make you pay for making her sick…

Semie it’s ok. I love you. And I will protect you forever.

NickHun goes down and kisses Semie.

End of P.O.V

Semie’s P.O.V

Why do I feel so cold…

I don’t remember anything…

I just remember TaeMin yelling and NickHun putting this ring on me…

Wait……… Did he just kiss me….

This has got to be another LOVELY DREAM.