Fork In The Dream

Lovely Dreams

Semie's P.O.V

Sigh.... I should stop slacking.....

NickHun is really cute........ Can't believe I'm sitting next to him >.<

End of P.O.V

"Ok class. Finish the worksheet that is getting passed out. You will work with a partner, but I am going to partner you up."

The students start complaining and shuffling papers.

".....with JunHo........Semie with NickHun......"

Did I Just Hear Correctly?!?!
 I'm with NickHun!!!!!!!!

"Hi, I'm NickHun. You were in my last period correct?" asks NickHun scooting over to Semie.

"Umm, yes." Semie says slowly blushing.

"We should walk together sometime. So do you get how to do this?" NickHun asks taking out his pencil.

"Yeah we should and yes I learned this during my sophomore year in high school." Semie says looking through the worksheet.

"Alright. So did I. Let's Start!" NickHun starts labeling his paper.

After 15 minutes Semie and NickHun finish before everyone else. They turn in their paper and sit down and start to talk.

"So who's your partner for Mr.Bi's project?" NickHun asks fixing his hair.

"Oh. Kevin from U-Kiss. You?" Semie asks packing her bag.

"Victoria from f(x)." NickHun asks looking at Semie.

(We Got Married couple KhunToria! <3)

"Oh. What's your song? Mine is Take It Slow by TaeYang." Semie says looking up to find NickHun looking at her.

"I got Nu Abo by f(x) ironically." NickHun says laughing.

The bell rings and everyone starts to get up and leave for lunch. Semie gets up and grabs her bag.

"Hey, Semie want to eat with us?" asks NickHun while 2PM starts to gather together.

"Umm, sure." Semie says hesitantly.

They all start walking to the cafeteria and sit at their table. Everyone starts eating lunch and jokes around. Mikka comes over to Semie.

"Hey Sem-Sem. You left your lunch in the locker rooms. Here, Amber got it for you." Mikka says messing up her hair.

"Thanks Oppa." Semie says pouting.

Mikka walks away with the rest of D-NA and 2PM starts looking at Semie.

"Sem-Sem?" asks NickHun.

"That's what my Oppa calls me." Semie says taking a bite into her sandwich.

"Oh. That's why you were hugging him like crazy in class." NickHun says laughing.

"Heh. Yeah." Semie says embarrassed.

"So Semie, can I call you Semie-ang?" WooYoung says a little red.

"Ha-ha. Sure. Then I'll call you Young-ie Oppa." Semie says giggling.

"Then you can call me Taec Oppa" TaecYeon says showing his big teeth.

"Call me JunSu-shi." JunSu says with a charismatic smile.

"JunHo Oppa is fine for me." JunHo says.

"Call me ChanSung-ie." ChanSung says smiling.

"Ok. Ha-ha. What about you NickHun?" Semie asks.

"Hmmm. Just call me Khun Oppa." NickHun says innocently.

"Ok." Semie says. She then sees Kevin “Kevin Oppa!"

Kevin looks up and waves at Semie smiling.

"You know him Semie-ang?" WooYoung asks chewing on a carrot.

"Yeah. We were child hood friends." Semie says finishing her lunch.

"Oh...” WooYoung just says looking down.

Semie starts to get up to throw away her trash, but NickHun takes it from her and walks over to the trashcan and threw away her trash.

"Thanks Nic-. I mean Khun Oppa." says Semie.

"No problem." NickHun says rubbing her hair.

At that moment the QueenKa’s, SNSD, walk past to notice NickHun pinching Semie's cheeks and laughing.

"Hi NickHun Oppa!" TaeYeon says.

"What do you want TaeYeon?" NickHun says coldly.

"Nothing, just saying hi. Why is she here?" TaeYeon asks staring at Semie.

"We invited her to sit here with us. Why you got a problem?" TaecYeon says standing up.

"No. Just she sticks out like a sore thumb. Ha." TaeYeon walking away with her posse.

NickHun looks over to see Semie walking away towards the exit. He is about to get up when he notices she dropped something. A necklace. He reaches over and picks it up. He puts it in his pocket. He starts going after her to find her outside sobbing.

"Semie..." NickHun says sitting next to her.

"Just go away....." Semie says sobbing.

NickHun hugs her and holds her close.

"Semie. Don't listen to what those girls say. They're just jealous at how beautiful you are." NickHun says rubbing her head.

Semie looks up with tears down her face.

"Thanks Oppa..." Semie puts her head on his shoulder.

NickHun kisses her head and leans his head on hers.

"Come on. I'll take you to your next class. What is it?" NickHun says picking her up.

"Ok." Semie says smiling.

Semie's P.O.V

NickHun Oppa is so sweet. I wish he had just kissed me.

Wait what am I thinking. I can't get into a relationship already.

It's to soon.... Sigh sorry Seong Oppa. I misplaced my necklace.....

Sorry I lost our LOVELY DREAM that turned dark.....