A Whole New Start

Lovely Dreams

Let’s go Semie. This is it. Hwaiting!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Seoul Musical Academy)

“Excuse me?”

“Nae? Ahnyounghasaeyo. How may I help you?”

“Ahnyounghasaeyo. I’m here to pick up my schedule.”

“Ah. Nae. What is your name please?”

“Han, Semie imnida.”

“Here you go and also here is a map of the school. Have a nice day and study hard!”

“GamSaHabNiDa!”

“Hmm, Chorus. Yes my best subject!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Semie’s P.O.V
Mmmm…SNSD?!? SHINee!?!? MBLAQ?!?! WAH!
Looks like they have their own groups… I hope I will fit in.

End of P.O.V

“Um. Is this the chorus room?” asks Semie hesitantly.

“Who is that? A new girl. GweYeopDah. (Cute)” whispers Onew to TaeMin.

“He he. She is pretty cute.” Says TaeMin.

“Hmph. Yes this is the chorus room, but who are you?” asks TaeYeon coldly

(I love SNSD! But I felt like most people left TaeYeon out of fanfics and made Jessica always the bully, but she really is my favorite! SNSD HWAITING!)

“Hi, I-I-I’m Semie Han.” Says Semie shyly while bowing.

TaeMin walks over to introduce himself.

“Hi! I’m TaeM-“ TaeMin starts to introduce himself until he is interrupted.

“Sorry for interrupting, but I know everyone in this room already. Heh.” Says Semie shyly.

“Jinjja? Name everyone then.” Says JongHyun impressed.

“Mmmm. Ok. Jessica, TaeYeon, Sunny, SooYoung, SeoHyun, HyoYeon, Tiffany, Yuri, Younha, TaeMin, JongHyun, MinHo, Onew, Key, LeeJoon, SeungHo, G.O, Mir, and Thunder.” Says Semie proud of herself.

“Wow…” exclaims everyone.

- Mrs. Shin, the music teacher, comes in and directs the class to stand in a line and wait for their turn. -

After auditioning the bells rings for the next class. TaeMin starts going towards Semie who is looking around on her map looking for her next class.

“Semie. Can I call you Noona?” TaeMin asks cutely.

“Mmmm. Ok. But I’ll call you TaeMin-ah.” Semie says smiling, “Do you know where to go for dance class?”

“Yeah I do, but I have class on the other side. Oh, I know LeeJoon Hyung and his crew have that class next. Here I’ll have him take you.” TaeMin says, “LeeJoon Hyung! Can you take Semie to the dance studio?”

“Ugh, yeah sure. That sounds good.” LeeJoon says smiling at me. “Let’s go Semie.”

“Hmmm. Oh okay. Bye TaeMin-ah!” Semie says as she leaves the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Semie changes her clothes and go out to the dance studio.

Semie’s P.O.V
Hmmm. Wow KARA, Beast, MBLAQ, 2PM, D-NA (DaeGukNamAh), and U-KISS!
Wait that would mean…. MIKKA OPPA!!!!!!!!!!

“MIKKA OPPA!” Semie yells excited.

“SEM-SEM! How are you here?!?” Mikka says surprised.

“I got a scholarship to go here. I had to take it and fulfill my dream. I missed you” Semie said hugging him.

At that point everyone was staring at the two.
Then Mr. Lee or Mr. Bi came in to instruct our class. You introduced yourself to the class and then Mr. Bi gave us a project on the first day of class. Everyone was disappointed until they heard the project.

“Class everyone is to pick a partner. Once you have picked your partner you are to come up to me and pick a song. Your project is to create a dance to the song I am going to give you. Some of these songs might already have dances, but you cannot use the entire dance as yours. You can use small parts but not everything. So pick your partner!”

Everyone started shuffling around the room picking partners. You are just looking around wondering if anyone will be your partner when someone taps you on the shoulder. You turn around to find Kevin from U-Kiss standing there smiling.

“Hey Se-Se-Semie. Will you be my partner?”

Semie realized something familiar with Kevin and realizes that it is her childhood friend since she was 2.

“Kevin! Ohmygosh! You’ve changed!” Semie says surprised.

“Ha-ha. You too. So will you?” Kevin asks nervously.

“Huh? Oh yeah! Of course.” Says Semie happily.

Together they go up and pick their song. They get “Take It Slow” by TaeYang (Sol).
They sit together staring at the piece of paper. Semie takes out her iPod and starts playing the song for them to listen to.

“I love this song. TaeYang is so talented.” Semie says closing her eyes.

“Ha-ha. Yeah he is really good.” Kevin says looking at Semie.

Kevin’s P.O.V
Semie…Do you remember?
Do you remember all the moments we had?
Do you remember the last words I said to you?
That…..I…..love….you…….

It was time to get changed and go to the next class. Semie gets up and says bye to Kevin and also her Oppa. She gets changed and looks to see her next class is math. Funny, this is a musical school yet we still go through math…Semie walks to her next class and introduce herself to the teacher and stands in the front. Other students come in and she sees 2PM. She heard that they were the top Kingkas. The bell rung and the teacher had Semie introduce herself. She gets told to sit next to NickHun.

Semie’s P.O.V
This is such an amazing day.
Sitting next to NickHun, met Kevin and Mikka again, even met new friends in my first two classes.
But…..Is it the same Kevin….

*flashback*

“Hi Kev! Watsup?” Semie says as she eats ice cream he bought her.

“Hi Se-Se-Semie.” Kevin stuttered obviously nervous about something.

“What was it you wanted to tell me??” Semie asked anxiously.

“Se-Se-Semie…I-I-…..” Kevin stops…

“You?” Semie asks.

“I like you…will you be my girlfriend?” Kevin says looking at the ground.

“Oh…umm mi-ahn Kevin, but I already have someone I like.” Semie says awkwardly.

“Oh…Who?” asks Kevin.

“Seong SunBae…” says Semie blushing a little.

“Oh…I...see…” Kevin starts holding back his tears,” Semie. This might be the last time you will see me….so I want you to know….Iloveyou…”

Kevin runs off crying as snow begins to fall. In his hand he is clutching a heart key pendant necklace [The necklace: http://silverjewelryblog.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/tiffany-key-heart-key-pendant.jpg]

“Kevin! KEVIN!!!” Semie yells feeling sorry and confused.

*flash-forward 5 months*
(Your are on a date with Seong SunBae/Oppa for your 3 months anniversary. Seong Oppa takes out the necklace Kevin was going to give Semie. He stole it from him the day after the confession.)

“Oppa! ~ You shouldn’t have!” Semie says happily.

“Happy 3 Month Anniversary!” Seong says kissing Semie on the cheek.

All of a sudden Kevin comes out of no where.

“Kevin. What are you doing here?” Semie asks scared.

Kevin just starts crying and walks towards Seong.

“You bastard…..” Kevin starts saying.

He starts beating Seong up. Semie is just sitting there crying and screaming. As Kevin continues Seong passes out and goes into a coma. Semie thinks back to what Kevin and says and looks down at the necklace. She sees “I love you. K----.” It’s scratched out. She realizes that Kevin was going to give the necklace to here but she rejected him. Kevin is gone be the time she ambulance comes.

*Back to present*

Kevin….
Because of you my dream died.
I couldn’t forgive you for what you did…
But I protected you….
I forgot about you.
But now that you’re back….
I don’t think I can have a LOVELY DREAM.