!!!

Lovely Dreams

Krnstarluva. This chapter will be super intense. I cried writing it. Or maybe it's just my allergies. Haha. Sorry for not updating. Just started highschool... and I just moved so I don't have any friends yet. :( Anywyas, Hope you enjoy this intense chapter. And maybe drop a few tears and comments. ^^

“I’m sorry but I don’t think we should be together right now…”

“O-Oppa.” Semie says looking at him shocked.

“I see that so many people love you and I don’t think I will be able to handle knowing it…” NickHun says looking at her.

“You think you wouldn’t be able to handle it! Your not the one knowing that people love you but will never be able to be with them and your telling me you can’t handle it! Do you know what I’ve been through?!? My boyfriend was killed in front of me and I hid who did it because he was someone that loved me! TaeMin almost killed himself five times because of me! WooYoung has given up and is protecting me and every word hurts him! Now you’re the one hurting me! Why!!!!!!” Semie says crying.

“I already knew about your boyfriend. I knew about Kevin.” NickHun says coldly.

“What? From who?” Semie says tears still pouring out.

“Not from you that’s for sure.” NickHun says hurt.

“You think I would be able to tell you? You know what else is going on with me right now!?!?” Semie says getting up her hands in fists.

“No? What?” NickHun practically growls.

“ Because of what has happened to me I’ve become emotionally unstable. At nights I cry myself to sleep sometimes or have even hurt myself. I would get flashbacks and nightmares of everything I would start to shake and my body ached. No one knew that. No one cared when I changed. No one cared. And that feeling I felt is right back to where it started. I can’t take it anymore NickHun……….” Semie says getting ready to run.

“…. So….” NickHun says wiping his tears.

“So? Hmph… So I’m letting you know this is goodbye… forever.” Semie says running towards the stairs.

“Wait….what?!” JunHo yells. Everyone stares at NickHun wondering what he will do next. “Let’s go guys..” NickHun says walking back.

“Hyung!” JunHo says grabbing his shoulders.

“What?” NickHun yells.

“Do you not care that Semie is going to kill herself right now?!? That she is ruining her life because of what you said?!? What happened to the Hyung I knew that cared and wouldn’t dare hurt anyone?!?” JunHo yells back.

“Wha-What do you mean kill herself?” NickHun asks slightly shocked.

“Hyung, didn’t you hear? She said ‘I’m letting you know this is goodbye… forever.’ She’s going to end her life and you aren’t doing anything.” JunHo says. “You make me sick…”

JunHo and the rest of 2PM run towards the stairs hoping to stop Semie. NickHun stands where he is realizing what he has done, but he can’t seem to move. He looks around to see people crying and some people shocked. People have seen a new side of the kingka and now are terrified and shocked. He runs out of the school to hear screaming.

“Semie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Mikka screams.

NickHun looks up to see Semie standing on the rooftop with tears in her eyes. She takes something out of her pocket and throws it towards NickHun. It lands in front of him and he bends over to pick it up. He gasps to find the necklace he bought for her birthday and the ring on the chain as well. He looks up when people start screaming more.

“Semie! Come down now!!!!!!!!” Mikka screams furiously. “What are you doing!?!?!”

“Oppa…… Mi-Ahn………” Semie slightly smiles and closes her eyes.

She prepares to jump off when she realizes what she was doing. She tries to stop herself but it is to late. She slips and JunHo gets there in time. He grabs her hand but she is still high off the ground. Her hand starts slipping and JunHo starts to panic. He yells at the people on the bottom to catch her as their hands slip and Semie begins descending down. People catch her but on her way down she hits her head and becomes unconscious. People scream and Mikka becomes furious at NickHun. He yells at the people to call the ambulance and runs towards NickHun.

“YAH!!!!!” Mikka yells turning NickHun around and punching him. NickHun falls to the ground shocked at what happened. He looks up to see Mikka breathing hard with fierce eyes.

“WHAT WAS THAT FOR!!!!!” NickHun says getting up.

“What are you thinking do this to my sister!?!” Mikka says punching him again. “DO YOU NOT KNOW WHAT SHE’S BEEN THROUGH?!?!”

NickHun gets up again and wipes the blood of his lips.

“Yeah I do. So she saw her boyfriend get killed in front of her. So what? Hasn't that happen before?” NickHun asks pushing Mikka.

“Sure. Maybe if your boyfriend is part of a gang or drunk driving or fighting. But what about seeing your dad get stabbed and his limbs cut off by your uncle? Or not being able to save your twin brother from drowning? Or getting kidnapped at a field trip and getting ?” Mikka says stepping forward.

NickHun looks at him shocked. He didn’t know so much happened to her.

“You ever notice all of those stars in her room? You know why she loves stars so much? She loves them because it’s the only memory she has with our dad that’s left. She doesn’t remember anything else other then him getting killed. She folded stars everyday for two years after he died.She couldn't go to school. Then when she watched our little brother drown she couldn’t save him cuz she can’t swim. She wouldn’t even take a shower or anything. Rain is her biggest weakness too. You were also the only boyfriend she’s had since the incident because she hated being touched. There so much more you don’t know…”

NickHun’s P.O.V

She watched three of her loved ones die...

And was at a young age…

No wonder she didn’t want to go to the water that day…

And when she took a bath she hesitated…

I feel so stupid… How could I have not even known!

Semie…………………………

“I-I’m sorry…” NickHun says stunned.

“What are you sorry about to me? It’s not my story. It’s hers. The stories that she told no one. The ones that kept her up at night and made her unstable.” Mikka says snarling.

“I-I didn’t know…” NickHun says looking at the ground.

The bell rang and people started heading to class. The two and their members stayed. They heard someone mumble behind them to see Semie trying to get up from where she layed.

“Semie-yah!” Mikka says running to her side.

“O-Oppa.” Semie says looking at him.

“Oppa… oppa… oppa…” Was all Semie could say.

“Shhh. It’s okay Semie… Just calm down and it will be okay.” Mikka says her now bloody hair.

“Se-Semie.” NickHun says taking a step forward. Semie looks up with angry eyes.

“Don’t you dare say my name anymore. Don’t talk to me anymore either. I hate you! I hate you . I hate you. I hate you.” Semie says with her last energy.

NickHun looks down at her with sad eyes pain from every word.. She looks up her face loosing color. Everyone runs to her and Mikka holds her up.

“Semie-Yah! Don’t die come on stay strong..” Mikka says shaking Semie.

After a few minutes Semie eyes start closing.

“Semie!! Semie! Semie!!” NickHun says taking your hand tears forming.

I can't believe I might lose her......

I'm so stupid....

End of P.O.V

At that point the whole school were going crazy. Ambulance arrived and took you with Mikka and Kevin. TaecYeon eventually found WooYoung and took him back. NickHun explains everything that happened and WooYoung starts yelling at him too. NickHun takes every word and knows it was true. He stopped crying when there were no more tears left. The doctors checked on you and you weren’t badly hurt. After school everyone decided to visit you.

“Where is Semie Han?” WooYoung asks the front desk.

“Room 112.” The receptionist tells him.

“Thank you.” WooYoung bows turning and telling all the others. They all dart to the room and knock. Mikka opens the door his eyes red and puffy. They walk in to find Kevin feeding her food slowly. She looks up to see all of her friends. And looks at them with a blank look.

“Semie-Ang!” WooYoung says running to her. “Are you okay?”

Semie looks at you and nods.

“Semie what’s wrong?” WooYoung asks concerned.