Forgiven. Forgotten. Fallen.

Lovely Dreams

Krnstarluva here! Thanks for those who voted on the poll. Hope you silent readers are enjoying my fanfic. I'm so happy I have so many viewers. Heads up. Plan on making the alternate endings soon. And I'll make a special ending where Semie ends up with someone else. Most likely the Alternate endings will be posted on new stories. I will rather write them by working on one person at a time or by working on 1 chapter for each person and update alternating. So comment what you want for my updates coming up. ThankYou P:

Semie’s P.O.V

I should really check up on TaeMin…

Call: Semie to TaeMin.

“He-Hel-Hello?” [TM]

“TaeMin?” [S]

“Noona?” [TM]

“Are you ok?” [S]

“Noona…Why would you do this to me! You knew I loved you. You kissed me……” [TM]

“TaeMin-Ah… Mi-ahn… I should tell you something first…” [S]

“What?” [TM]

-Semie tells TaeMin all about what happened between her and Seong SunBae. He hears Semie slightly sobbing and it breaks his heart.-

“Noona. Stop crying over the past. Look towards the future.”[TM]

“I can’t… It just hurts so much TaeMin…” [S]

“You have NickHun now. That should be enough. I know you love him more then you love me. So I’m letting part of you go, but I will be waiting for you…” [TM]

“TaeMin-Ah don’t hurt yourself anymore… Can I see you?” [S]

“Where?” [TM]

“The park?” [S]

“Oh… Okay… See you in 5 minutes then…” [TM]

I hope TaeMin won’t continue hurting because of me.

I wonder how he looks. I hope he hasn’t starved himself or anything.

End of P.O.V

TaeMin’s P.O.V

I hope Noona doesn’t notice how I haven’t really eaten anything in a while…

Or the fact that I look horrible…

I wish she had picked somewhere else other then the park…

Brings back those flash backs from the day…

Sigh……………

End of P.O.V

The two get dressed and head for the park. Semie waits for TaeMin sitting on the bench. She sees someone coming in with a hoodie on and guesses that it’s TaeMin.

“TaeMin?” Semie asks to herself.

“Hi Noona.” TaeMin says not taking off the hood.

“Take the hood off. I can’t even recognize you. There’s no one here.” Semie says curiously. TaeMin slowly takes off his hood and Semie is shocked to see him. He looks really thin and frail. There are dark circles under his eyes and his skin lost it’s shiny glow.

“TaeMin!” Semie says touching his face. “Haven’t you been eating?”

“No……” TaeMin says pulling away.

“You should really care for yourself!” Semie says worriedly.

“So I’m guessing you didn’t worry about me during school?” TaeMin says ignoring her comment.

“I didn’t go to school after Tuesday. I got sick and so I decided to stay home.” Semie says sitting down.

“Oh. I see. Are you better?” TaeMin says taking a seat on the edge of the bench.

“Yeah. NickHun took care of me.” Semie says scooting closer. “Look TaeMin, I’m sorry for what I’ve done. I guess I let my feelings get over me. Truthfully you’re my favorite in SHINee. Ever since you sang ‘Replay’, my heart melted for you. I guess it was my fan-girl self that caused me to kiss you back. I’m really sorry.”

“Noona, please stop saying you’re sorry. It makes me think about what happened. Let’s just start over and thank you for being truthful to me…” TaeMin says slowly crying.

“TaeMin-Ah…” Semie reaches and wipes his tears. He takes her hand and holds it looking at her eyes deeply. Semie slowly starts tearing and tries to hold it back. A tear escapes and TaeMin wipes it. She smiles and hugs him tightly.

“Noona, want to go get some bubble tea?” TaeMin says still in her embrace.

“Araso. Your buying.” Semie says letting go.

“I didn’t bring my wallet.” TaeMin says scratching the back of his head.

“Mmmm. Fine. My treat.” Semie says getting up.

The two get up together and hold hands. They walk to the local bubble tea, boba, shop.

“Mmmmm. Noona, do you want green tea?” TaeMin asks remembering her favorite ice cream.

“Actually, I want…… Milk Tea with green tea boba.” Semie says looking at TaeMin smiling.

“Mmmm. I guess I’ll get something simple then… I want a honey dew boba.” TaeMin says looking at his Noona.

“Ok. So one honey dew boba for him and one milk tea with green tea boba.” Semie says to the worker.

“Ok. That would be $10.00, but I’ll give you two a discount since it is TaeMin-sshi from SHINee.” The Worker says bowing.

“Oh. It’s fine. Here’s 10 and keep the change.” Semie says giving the worker a smile.

“Thank you. Your order will be right up.” The worker says giving a slight bow.

The two get their order and walk outside. They walk around holding hands talking and forgetting about what happened.

“I should get home. My mom is probably thinking I never came home from the party.” Semie says checking the time.

“Party?” TaeMin asks.

“Oh. Yeah yesterday was me and NickHuns birthday so I decided to have a party.” Semie says.

“Oh. I see. It was your birthday?” TaeMin asks looking at his empty cup.

“Yeah. Heh.” Semie says slightly guilty.

“Well I guess I’ll see you at school then.” TaeMin says letting go of her hand.

“Yeah. Bye.” Semie says walking away.

TaeMin watches as Semie slowly walks away from him.

TaeMin’s P.O.V

Once I stop seeing Noona walking away will be when I forget and step back. I will be

there to catch her when she falls. I know her choice is the right one for her…

End of P.O.V

Semie’s P.O.V

I hope TaeMin will be able to accept how I feel towards NickHun…

I know I still love him and that feeling is still young but I have to set that part of me aside

For the relationship that is maturing. I’m sorry TaeMin but I chose my first path and

your only a fork in the road that I’ll come back to. I’ve hurt to many people already and

I’m afraid your one of them…

End of P.O.V

‘Jagiya. You awake?’ [NK]

‘I am now. Watsup Oppa?’ [S]

‘Been wondering. Is there something between you and WooYoung?’ [NK]

‘Oppa!’ [S]

‘What. I’m just wondering.’ [NK]

‘Nothing happened Oppa.’ [S]

‘Are you sure?’ [NK]

‘Oppa, don’t worry about it. Nothing happened. Nothing will. I only love you.’ [S]

‘I love you too. Sorry for waking you. See you watch you tomorrow.’ [NK]

NickHun’s P.O.V

Sigh…

I should let this go…

If she says nothing happens then nothing happened.

I should trust her but it still bothers me……

I guess I’m just jealous

End of P.O.V

-Next Day-

Semie’s P.O.V

Can’t wait to go to school now.

I miss going and seeing everyone.

I hope TaeMin is better.

Same with WooYoung.

I hope Kevin finished the rest of our dance.

Hmmm…

End of P.O.V

“Semie-Ang!!!!!!!!!!!!” WooYoung yells seeing Semie walk to school.

“Young-ie Oppa!!!!!!!” Semie yells back.

They hug each other only to be separated by NickHun

“Oppa!” Semie says hugging NickHun

“Jagiya, what did I tell you yesterday!” NickHun says pouting.

“What did I tell you!” Semie says pouting back.

“Khun Oppa!” A new voice squeals.

They all turn around to see TaeYeon walking towards NickHun.

“What do you want? And don’t ever call me Oppa.” NickHun says putting his arm around Semie.

“So it is true you two are going out. Hmph even when she has the top kingka’s heart she still looks like a peasant.” TaeYeon says looking Semie up and down.

“Hey! Don’t talk about our precious Semie-Ang like that!” WooYoung says angrily.

“What are you her boyfriend? Didn’t think so. Why do you care for her so much?” TaeYeon asks.

“I care so much because Semie is someone that is precious to NickHun Hyung. She is pretty much my sister in law.” WooYoung growls.

“Sound’s like you love her.” TaeYeon snickers.

“I love her as a sister. She is someone I don’t want to see hurt.” WooYoung replies back.

“Oppa… Stop…” Semie says tearing up.

“Semie…” WooYoung says looking at her.

“Oppa… There’s no use to fight about this. I know you love me and you said that you would let go. I have NickHun and I might not look like the celebrities who are fake even and I don’t care. I have people who love and loved me. I don’t want people to hurt because of me anymore…” Semie says slowly breaking.

“Semie-yah.” NickHun says looking at her.

WooYoung and TaeYeon stop and look at her. TaeYeon just laughs and walks away. WooYoung slowly starts tearing and runs from the others.

“WooYoung!” Semie yells.

WooYoung’s P.O.V

Darn it why did this have to happen.

WooYoung stop crying.

“WooYoung!” Semie

Her voice…

Shouldn’t be calling my name…

End of P.O.V

“Taec Oppa. Go get him!” Semie yells between sobs.

“Alright”  TaecYeon goes and runs after WooYoung.

Semie falls and hugs her knees to her chest. She starts sobbing and crying feeling as though everything has fallen.

“I’m sorry but I don’t think we should be together right now…”

CliffHanger>!>! Who said it? Who's letting go. And what will happen between the two?!?!?!?!