First for everything.

Lovely Dreams

[ Okay. So everyone is set now right? I will see Kevin tomorrow. ]

As everyone reads the paper the nurse comes in saying that visiting hours are over. Everyone says goodbye and walk. NickHun walks slowly and is the last to exit he looks back at Semie to find tears in her eyes. She looks up to make eye contacts and tears start to fall. NickHun hesitates whether to go to her or not but the nurse comes in and tells him to leave. As he leaves Mikka looks at him and looks towards you.

Semie’s P.O.V

“You still love him don’t you.” Mikka says wiping the tear off her cheek.

You nod.

I love him so much…

Is it really over between us?...

I’m surprised so many people came up…

TaeMin and WooYoung and Kevin were a given. LeeJoon was a slight shock. JongHyun and JunHo threw me off. Who knew they were interested in me… I wonder who will be there when my voice comes back… But I hope that it is NickHun…

“Semie… Stop crying.” Mikka says sitting on the edge of the bed wiping your tears.

You just put your head against his chest and let out more tears. You want to scream and yell but know that nothing will come out. Mikka your hair and you think back to NickHun. It was barely even a week of going out and you already broken up… Maybe it wasn’t supposed to be.

End of P.O.V

NickHun’s P.O.V

Gosh… I feel so stupid now…

Why did I have to go and break our relationship off.

Maybe then she would still be in my arms and not in the hospital voiceless… I need to win this contest. I need to win her back. I don’t want anyone else touching her, especially Kevin. He just doesn’t seem like a trustworthy guy anymore. Sigh… Semie… I want you… I need you… Forgive me…

End of P.O.V

TaecYeon’s P.O.V

Man… Can’t believe what happened today.

*beep beep beep*

Hmm?

‘TaecYeon Oppa…’ [S]

‘Semie?!? What’s wrong’ [TY]

‘Oppa. I don’t know what to do.’ [S]

‘You still love him huh?’ [TY]

‘Yes… very.’ [S]

‘Then confront him about it.’ [TY]

‘He doesn’t see m to love me anymore…’ [S]

‘I’m sure he does.’ [TY]

‘Then can you help me?’ [S]

‘How?’ [TY]

‘Can you talk to NickHun…’ [S]

‘About you?’ [TY]

‘Not necessarily. Just talk to him and find out how he’s feeling about everything’ [S]

‘Okay. Well you should rest. Bye Semie. Feel better! I’m always here to talk.’ [TY]

‘Thanks Oppa .Goodnight.<3~’ [S]

I feel bad for Semie… I’m going to do this for her…

I can’t handle seeing the both of them being broken down.

End of P.O.V

Semie’s P.O.V

Well I shouldn’t worry anymore…

I know I can trust TaecYeon to do this for me…

For the best of both, Me and NickHun.

‘Semie, wake up.’

Huh? Where am I?

Oh yeah the hospital…

You rub your eyes to find Mikka with a tray of food. You start to jot down on piece of paper.

[Oppa! Don’t you have school?]

“Don’t worry. It’s lunch time and I’m allowed to come give you some food.” Mikka says picking up the spoon.

[I can feed myself.]

“It’s okay. I like feeding you. Reminds me of the old days.” Mikka says opening his mouth signaling her to open up. You open and start eating thinking about what you told TaecYeon. You finish and Mikka gets up to leave. You grab his arm and he stops and looks at you.

[Have fun at school!]

“I’ll try. Haha.” Mikka says patting your head and leaving.

So boring at the hospital. And I’m still not allowed to walk around the place. Sigh…

*beep beep beep*

‘So I told him to meet at the café in front of the hospital. Hopefully he will trust me enough to open up.’ [TY]

‘Thank you Oppa. I am so bored. TT^TT’ [S]

‘Awh. Well I gotta go take a test. So have fun doing nothing. Why not text the others?’ [TY]

‘Eh… I’ll think about it. Don’t tell them that ^^ Good luck!’ [S]

Sigh… so bored… Mind as well take a nap……

NickHun’s P.O.V

I wonder why TaecYeon wants to meet up. He’s like my brother so I guess I can trust him. I do need to talk to someone these days about how I’m feeling it’s slowly killing me.

End of P.O.V

“Semie. Wake up.”

Who is it now?

End of P.O.V

“Semie, its time for therapy!.” Kevin says shaking you.

You open your eyes wide looking at the clock. You nod and start getting up. You put your feet on the ground and push off but slightly loose balance and Kevin grabs your waist before you fall. The two of you stare into each other eyes seeing the hurt in them. He pulls you back up and keeps his arm around your waist and takes your arm over his shoulder.  You just go with it because you can’t argue and walk to the therapy center. The therapist starts doing vocal exercises that help the vocal cords from closing to ensure that when she does heal that her voice will come back. Kevin sits by her through the whole time and notices the pain in her eyes.

Kevin’s P.O.V

She looks so sad…. I want to make her happy again. I need to help her the most. I know I did stuff in the past to her but this is the present and I want to protect her all the way. But the pain in her eyes… Is it from me? Is it from NickHun? Or the therapy?

Sigh………………

End of P.O.V

“Well that’s enough for today. See you tomorrow Semie.” The therapist says  getting up.

You wave and start to get up again. Kevin gets up ready to help you but you push him away slightly. You start walking back to your room in pure awkwardness.

“Don’t worry Semie. It’s going to get easier and this is for your own good. I want to be able to hear that beautiful voice of yours again.” Kevin says noticing how tired you look.

You smile slightly and go back to thinking.

“Well I guess I’ll see you next week again. Bye Semie. Take care.” Kevin says giving you a hug. You hug him back and wave. You reach for your phone and find a new text message.

‘Hey Semie, how was therapy. At the café waiting for him. I’ll come visit you. Ok. ^.<’ [TY]

You smile and look at the time it was sent. 5.45PM. It was 6.30PM.

Semie’s P.O.V

Well it’s been 45 minutes…

Hope everything is going good…

*beep beep beep*

Hmmm.

‘Hey Semie, I’m going over right now. A lot to discuss with you.’ [TY]

Wonder what he needs to talk about… Does this mean that NickHun spilled out a lot?

I hope that our LOVELY DREAM will return.