Birthday ?

Lovely Dreams

Krnstarluva here again. Your probably thinking WTH at the title. But don't worry not much rated material. Btw the date is June 24. NickHun's birthday. I know your probably thinking 'You said it was autumn and school is starting. BUT i felt like making it like this. And who says school cant be during the summer....>.<" Anyways. Comment if you would like. P:<
A side note: I made a poll for my fanfic asking who you would like to end up with. Please vote and help me know who to choose. ^^ Thanks. .

 

“Semie! Breakfast!” Mrs. Han yells. “ I’m leaving.”

“Hmmm. Araso.” Semie says waking up and stretching. “Oppa. Wake up.”

“Mmmmm…” NickHun says rolling over.

“Oppa?” Semie asks tapping his shoulder.

“. . .” Nickhun doesn’t reply.

Semie giggles to herself and leaves her sleeping boyfriend. She puts a big t-shirt over her pj’s and takes a shower. She comes back and does her hair. Afterwards she gets the breakfast and brings it to her bed.

“Oppa. Wake up.” Semie says kissing him on the cheek.

“5 more minutes.” NickHun says putting the blanket over him.

“Oppa! Wake up. It’s already 10. Were gonna be late!” Semie says eating a piece of toast.

“What! Already!?!” NickHun says getting up.

“Yes. Here eat something first.” Semie says giving him a piece of toast.

“Yum.” NickHun says smiling.

“Go take a shower and change. Do you need some swimming trunks?” Semie asks.

“I’ll take a shower and yeah I do.” NickHun says finishing his toast.

“Okay. I’ll go find some for you.” Semie says walking out of the room.

NickHun’s P.O.V

She is so cute.

Better take a shower and get ready for the best day ever.

End of P.O.V

NickHun takes a shower and finds a pair of swimming trunks in the bathroom. He changes and comes out to find Semie in her bikini and putting lotion on.

“Do you need help?” NickHun says walking over.

“Thanks Oppa.” Semie says handing him some lotion.

“Why are you putting lotion on?” NickHun asks rubbing some on her back.

“Sun block goes on easier then.” Semie says getting some for NickHun.

“Oh. That’s cold!” NickHun says looking at Semie.

“I put it in the refridgerator.” Semie says smiling.

“Why?” NickHun asks slightly shaking at every touch.

“Feels good.” Semie says. “Take off your shirt.”

“Oh. Your naughty.” NickHun says taking it off.

“I’m putting lotion on you. Sheesh.” Semie says slightly blushing. She gets lotion and starts rubbing on his abs. He playfully starts as a joke.

“Oppa. ert.” Semie says rubbing his chest.

“You’re the one touching me.” NickHun says smiling.

Semie pouts and finishes putting lotion on and grabs some sun block. NickHun takes it from her and puts it on for her. He starts with her legs and then arms then stomach, back, then chest. While doing her chest he slightly puts sun block on her s and Semie just looks away and blushes. NickHun laughs at her innocence and starts rubbing her neck and then her face. While he got close to her face looking for any leftover lotion and then Semie sneaks a surprise attack and kisses him. He stops and looks at her seriously.

“Oppa. Stop.” Semie says looking away from his gaze.

“You’re such a little kid.” NickHun says pouting.

“Coming from the one who is pouting.” Semie says pinching his cheeks.

“Just put sun block on me.” NickHun says throwing the sun block at her.

Semie pouts and puts the sun block on him. They pack their things and leave. Semie calls TaecYeon and tells them they are leaving. Everyone meets at the beach house to get settled in and they get their room mates.

“Ok. So Me and WooYoung are roommates. The Jun brothers are roommates. Semie, NickHun, and ChanSung are in the master room. Sorry guys.” TaecYeon says looking at the three.

“What? Why am I with the couple?” ChanSung asks panicing.

“You’re the maknae that’s why.” TaecYeon says. “From here you guys do whatever you want. Guys without girls get a partner to chill with at the party today. Meet before 5 for dinner then we will watch the sunset and our party begins then.”

“Ok. Who’s cooking?” Semie asks looking around.

“NickHun you’re the best cook.” TaecYeon states.

“Fine…” NickHun says rolling his eyes.

“Oppa. I’ll help you cook.” Semie says clinging her arms on his.

“Araso.” NickHun says happily.

“Get a room!” WooYoung yells sticking his tongue out.

“You’re just jealous that I took Semie first.” NickHun says coldly.

“Oppa. Don’t be so mean.” Semie says hitting his arm.

“Mi-ahn.” NickHun says.

“Let’s go to the beach!!!” Semie says.

“OK!” Everyone yells.

They all run to the private part of the beach and begin taking off their shirts and grabbing their surf boards. Semie takes off her shorts and t-shirt and everyone stops and stares. Semie laughs and NickHun stands in front of them taking them off of their trance.

“Hey. Watch your eyes.” NickHun says giving them a stare.

“Sorry Khun. Just didn’t know Semie was so hot.” TaecYeon says scratching the back of his head.

They all walk off and start surfing. Semie says on the beach and sits on a towel watching the 6 guys surf their hearts out. She starts making a sand castle until NickHun comes and destroys her work.

“Oppa! What was that for!?!?” Semie says yelling at him.

“Mi- Ahn. Come on. Let’s get in the water.” NickHun says picking her up.

“Oppa. Let me go. I can’t swim!!” Semie says trying to get off of his grasp.

“The shallow water!” NickHun says.

He runs and drops her in the water. Semie comes back up spitting out water and giving him a stare. He laughs and stands her back up. He moves hair from her face and kisses her on the lips.

“Salty.” NickHu says spitting.

“That’s cuz you dropped me in the water!” Semie yells retying her hair.

“Sorry.” NickHun says grabbing her waist.

“It’s ok. You were cool surfing.” Semie says poking his abs.

“Really?” NickHun asks sacracastically.

Semie just pouts and starts running from NickHun. He starts running after her. Semie turns around and splashes NickHun and runs again. The two continue playing until they hear WooYoung calling their names. They turn around to see all the guys getting out of the water and packing up to go back. NickHun suprises Semie by picking her up and spinning her around.

“Oppa! Put me down.” Semie squeals.

“Haha. Ok ok.” NickHun says putting her down.

They hold hands and walk over to the others and put their shirts back on. They all go back to the house and start taking a shower. NickHun starts filling the tub and put rose petals after filling it. He lit some relaxing candles and called Semie to the room. He cover her eyes and brought her to the bathroom.

“Jagiya you’re tired right. Here I made you a bath for you while we get things ready.” NickHun says uncovering her eyes.

“Omo. Gomawo!” Semie says hugging him.

“I’ll leave you now. I’ll come get you in a hour or so.” NickHun says closing the door.

Semie’s P.O.V

There’s a reason why I wanted this party today.

Cuz it’s my birthday.

Also it’s NickHun’s.

I know he doesn’t know but everyone else knows.

Hope he doesn’t realize anything.

Better text Taec to remind him..

‘Oppa. Don’t forget our surprise. And you haven’t told NickHun oppa right?” [S]

‘Nah. I didn’t. I’m about to go get the stuff you asked for.’ [TY]

‘Thanks. See ya in a hour.’ [S]

‘Araso.’ [TY]

NickHun prepare to be blown away.

End of P.O.V

NickHun’s P.O.V

I wonder if Semie knows it’s my birthday today.

Now that I realize it I don’t even know her birthday…

I hope I don’t pass it. I should probably get a present just in case.

I got a hour to spare before I have to prepare for dinner.

Let’s see…

End of P.O.V

NickHun goes shopping for the perfect present for Semie. He looks through store after store not being able to find what he thinks would make her happy. He stops by a jewelry store and looks through the necklaces. He thinks back at what was in Semie’s room. He remembers the many jars of paper stars she had and looks for a necklace with a star pendant. When he thinks he won’ t be able to find the perfect necklace he sees it. A silver star pendant necklace. He asks for it and looks at it in the box. He smiles and knows it the perfect present for his angel. He rushes back and hides his present in his bag. He turns on the stove to boil some water and then goes to get Semie. He knocks and finds her listening to her mp3 in the bath fast asleep. He laughs and takes her mp3 only to wake her. She wakes shocked and realizes that NickHun is in the bathroom so tries to cover herself.

“It’s ok. I didn’t see anything.” NickHun says handing her a towel.

Semie just gets the towel and points to the door slightly blushing. NickHun walks out and Semie gets out and drys herself and takes an shower. She comes out and does her hair. She dries it then curls her hair with loose y curls. She pins her bangs back and pins it with a sparkly heart pin. She walks out and helps NickHun in the kitchen. They finish and place the table with all the dishes and table ware. They look at the time and see that it’s a quarter till 5 so get dressed and wait for the others to come. Once everyone gathers they all sit at the table and enjoy the dinner. They then walk on the beach waiting for the sun to set. Semie and NickHun walk their own way to a dock and sit on the edge their feel slightly touching the water. Semie leans her head on NickHun’s shoulder and closes her eyes feeling the breeze on her face. She thinks back to earlier the week when she waited for her mysterious admirer to come and smiled. NickHun notices and smiles wondering what she was thinking.

“What are you smiling about?” NickHun asks leaning his head on hers.

“Just about how this breeze is like the one I felt on the day you confessessed.” Semie said opening her eyes.

“Mmmm. I want to know you more. Let’s play 20 questions.” NickHun suggested grabbing her hand.

“Ok. You first.” Semie says playing with his fingers.

“When is your birthday?” NickHun says waiting for her reply.

“Mmmm… Today.” Semie says watching the sun slowly falling past the horizon.

“Mwoh! Jinja!?!?” NickHun says looking at her.

“Hmm. Yeah. Were like twins aren’t we Oppa.” Semie says looking at his brown eyes.

“Yeah…” NickHun says.

“Ok. My turn. What do you want for your birthday?” Semie asks swinging her feet.

“I already have what I want.” NickHun asks kissing her ear.

“No. Really.” Semie says shoving him a little.

“Birthday… ..” NickHun says with a mischievous smile.

“Oppa!” Semie says scooting away from him.

“I’m just kidding. I want to dance the night away with you.” NickHun says pulling her closer.

“Araso. Your wish will be granted.” Semie tells him.

“What about you? What do you want?” NickHun asks curiously.

“I want a star.” Semie says at the first star shows.

“Ok. I will be a shooting star and answer your wish.” NickHun says kissing her. “We should head back. Party time.”

They get up and walk back and get changed for the party into their matching outfits. They come out to stand in darkness.

“What is this?” NickHun asks looking for a light switch.

He finds one and everyone comes out of hiding.

“SURPRISE!” Everyone yells throwing confetti.

“WOW!” NickHun says smiling.

“Happy Birthday you two!” TaecYeon tells them.

“Wait you knew?” NickHun asks.

“I found out today. Semie wanted to make it special and not tell you, but I see she did.” TaecYeon says looking at her.

They lit candles and sang ‘happy birthday’. They share presents and then NickHun excuses himself and goes into the room. He finds his necklace [http://i.yai.bz/assets/71/503/l_p1022050371.jpg yes. It is from ‘You’re Beautiful’. KangShinWoo (JungYoungHwa) Wore it,]

“Happy Birthday Jagiya!” NickHun says putting the necklace on her. She looks down and becomes surprise and hugs NickHun. She gets up and says that she has a surprise for him. She sits him down and goes and gets a guitar from TaecYeon’s room. She hands it to Taec and he begins playing ‘Without You’ by 2PM. Semie sings for him and tears begins to form in NickHun’s eyes. When she is done singing NickHun is in tears and smiling with joy. He gets up and hugs Semie. Everyone awhs and then ChanSung breaks the moment.

“Let’s PARTY!!!!” ChanSung yells playing some club music.

“Haha. Oppa. Time for your wish to come true she says grabbing his collar pulling him to the empty room they cleaned up for dancing. They start dancing together. Semie starts dancing and doing y waves and grinding against NickHun. NickHun turns her around so that they are facing each other and start grinding. He kisses her while dancing and it eventually turns into a make out session. NickHun puts her hands on her lower waist right above her and Semie wraps her arms around his neck. Everyone goes crazy at the scene and start cheering them on. They smile and make the kiss more passionate. They begin fighting for dominance over who gets in whose mouth. Everyone is amazed at how good of a kisser Semie is and ChanSung once again breaks the moment. He turns on a slow song and everyone looks at him. He walks away innocently and everyone grabs their partner and start slow dancing. The change in music breaks the couple kiss. They start slow dancing. They stay in the same position and dance. Once the song ends they begin dancing again. Everyone eventually gets tired and Semie calls her mom.

Call: Semie to Mrs. Han

‘Yobosaeyo?’ [Mrs. Han]

‘Umma. Sorry but looks like I’m going to be staying here for the night.’ [S]

‘Araso. Good night.’ [M. H]

‘Good night.’ [S]

Semie’s P.O.V

Umma sounds tired.

I had such a fun night tonight. NickHun is such a good dancer.

Everyone was so shocked at how I’m not so innocent.

Haha. Well time to sleep.

I’m surely going to have a LOVELY DREAM about my wonderful birthday.