Voiceless.

Lovely Dreams

Semie’s P.O.V

I feel so cold…

NickHun oppa……

I need your warmth…

I need you…

I still love you…

-Eyes Open-

Where am I?

“Semie! Your awake.” Mikka says tightly hugging you.

“ . . .” You open your mouth to say something but nothing comes out. You try over and over to try to talk but nothing seems to happen.

“Semie… be careful don’t hurt yourself.” Kevin says coming in with food.

You point to the paper and pen next to your bed.

[ What’s wrong with me?!? Why can’t I talk?]

“When you fell off the roof you hit your and the doctor said it hit the part of your brain for speech. He said it will take a while to heal, but it will come back eventually. You must be hungry eat.” Kevin says taking a spoonful of rice and blowing on it gently before feeding you.

I can’t talk. I can’t sing. I can’t do anything.

Why did this have to happen…

Oppa… Come back to me…

Everyone rushes in through the door. You look up still in the middle of thinking.

“Semie-Ang!” WooYoung says running to her. “Are you okay?”

Semie looks at you and nods.

“Semie what’s wrong?” WooYoung asks concerned.

“She can’t talk.” Mikka says slightly staring at NickHun.

“Ohmygosh! My Semie-Ang!!” WooYoung says hugging her tightly.

You put a smile on your face trying to hide the pain from seeing NickHun just stand looking out the window. You reach for the paper again.

[Hi everyone. How was school? ^^]

Everyone looks to you and you hold up the paper. Some laugh, some sigh, some have tears in their eyes. (A/N: Rhyme. Awesome.)

“It was okay. It was empty without you though.” JunHo says breaking the ice.

[Ah. I see. Sorry for causing so much drama]

This causes everyone to start tearing and choking up. You try not to cry seeing all your Oppas crying. You put on a smile and tug on WooYoung’s shirt.

“Hm? What is it?” WooYoung says wiping his tears.

[Tell everyone to stop crying. It will come back. I promise. Why don’t we make things interesting?]

“Hmm? How?” WooYoung asks smirking.

[ I have to get therapy everyday, but I wouldn’t want Mikka skipping out on his school so maybe everyday, everyone  who wants to can take turns to come to therapy with me to help me. Like a competition between those who like me.]

“People who like you?” WooYoung says confused.

[Those who like me. Those who did. Those I like.]

“Okay. I’ll tell them.” WooYoung clears his throat, everyone looks up and waits for WooYoung to say something. “Okay. Semie says: ‘Everyone stop crying. My voice will come back eventually how about we make things interesting. Those who like me, have liked me, and I like will all take turns helping me with therapy. Whoever is the one that gets me to talk will get a prize…’”

Everyone turns interesting. Tears stopped and smiles appeared. You take the paper again.

[So whoever is interested come up.]

TaeMin, WooYoung, JunHo, LeeJoon, JongHyun, and Kevin came up. You looked towards NickHun who kept playing with his phone. Disappointed you just sighed and looked towards the contestants.

[Okay. Thank you for your bravery and now for those I like… Well actually… They ALL came up.]

Everyone gasped seeing the last part. NickHun looks up and his eyes open wide. He looks at those that were in front. He curled his hand into a fist.

“Wait. I want to join.” NickHun says stepping forward.

Your heart skipped a beat hearing him say that. You looked down and started writing again to hide you smiling.

[Okay. You 7 come up.]

The 7 come up and you tap on Mikka shoulder.

“Mwoh?” Mikka says slightly worried. You point to the colorful schedule of your therapies and such. The six surround your bed and you point to the blue squares. Everyone nods and looks carefully at the times.

“Well I have practice after school Mondays, Tues, and Wednesdays. And Fridays and Saturdays are performances and shows. So I’m open Thursdays and Sundays.” TaeMin says initialing Thursday and Sunday.

“I’m open Monday- Wednesday.” WooYoung says waiting for others first.

“I’ll get Saturdays.” JunHo says initialing.

“I’ll get Wednesdays.” LeeJoon says taking the pen.

“I’ll get Tuesdays” Kevin says waiting for LeeJoon.

"I'll get Fridays." JongHyun says taking the pen.

“Hyung, when is the best time for you?” WooYoung says pointing at the remaining times.

“Umm.. I’m only free on Sundays.” NickHun says looking at TaeMin.

“Oh. Then take Sundays.” TaeMin says crossing off his name.

“Okay. So then I get Mondays.” WooYoung says completeing the deal.

They all take out their phones and write the times and dates. You look at the 7 and smiles.

I wonder how interesting this will become.

Who do I want to win?

Who will become my next LOVELY DREAM?