Aching Hearts.

Lovely Dreams

Hey Krnstarluva. This chapter might be kinda weird. Hehe. Just wanted to put in a filler especially after getting picked on by my friend about the last chapter. Decided to make WooYoung's love show. And a slight spoiler. Thinking of doing maybe a sequel depending on how this story will end up. ^^ Keep on voting for the ending.

 

Semie’s P.O.V

Where am I?

Oh yeah… The party.

Mmmmm. NickHun is so warm…

 “Oppa.” Semie says turning around.

She kisses the person next to her on the lips even with her fuzzy eye sight. She realizes something different. She gets up and looks at who she kiss to see that it was ChanSung.

“CRAP!” Semie yells wiping her lips.

“Semie?” ChanSung asks waking up next to her.

She panics and runs out of the room. Confused ChanSung goes back to sleep and Semie sits out on the balcony watching the sun rise. She feels someone put their arm around her shoulders. She smiles thinking its NickHun. She looks over to her surprise to see that it is WooYoung.

“Semie. Iloveyou.” WooYoung says leaning for a kiss.

“What. No. WooYoung Stop!” Semie starts to scream.

NickHun voice is heard. Semie slowly wakes up to realize it’s a dream. She shakes her head and touches her lip.

Phew it was all dream. But why did it pop into my head… Sigh.

Just hope NickHun doesn’t notice anything weird.

 “Are you okay? Your sweating.” NickHun says wiping her face with his shirt.

“Yeah. Just a bad dream.” Semie says smiling slightly still distracted.

“Oh. Well it’s ok. I got you.” NickHun says hugging her.

“Good morning.” ChanSung says waking up. “I had the weirdest dream. I had a dream that Semie kissed me.”

“What?!?” NickHun says turning red.

“Oppa. Calm down.” Semie says grabbing his arm.

He looks over to see a worried face looking at him. He calms down and puts his arm around her.

“Mi-ahn.” NickHun says sighing.

“But ChanSung that is a really weird dream.” Semie says thinking. “Come to think of it. I had a dream like that too. Wait what time is it?”

“It’s 2PM! Haha.” NickHun says laughing. Semie gives him a sympathetic look. “Hehe. It’s 11 why?”

“Just wondering…” Semie says thinking back.

Weird… ChanSung dreams I kissed him. Which was in my dream. If that happened around 6 then do you think it wasn’t a dream…

End of P.O.V

“Let’s go eat breakfast.” NickHun picks her up bridal style and carries her out of the room. They come out to see every awake and doing their own things. JunSu was drinking coffee. JunHo was listening to his iPod dancing. TaecYeon was on the computer. NickHun drops Semie on the couch and goes to make breakfast.

WooYoung’s P.O.V

Man… Did I really do that to Semie…

I hope she thinks it’s all a dream or doesn’t remember it.

Looks like everyone is awake already. I should go out.

Sigh…

End of P.O.V

WooYoung walks out. Everyone says ‘good morning’ except for Semie who is to busy concentrating on her ‘dream’. WooYoung sees her and slightly panics. He walks over to her.

“Good morning Semie.” WooYoung says smiling.

“Huh? Oh. G-Good Mo-Morning.” Semie says hesitantly.

“What’s wrong?” WooYoung asks sitting down.

“I just had a dream but it felt so real.” Semie says shaking her head.

“Oh really. What was it?” WooYoung asks.

“You’re gonna think I’m weird.” Semie says looking away.

“ Tell me.” WooYoung says sternly.

“Ok. I had this dream where I was outside on the balcony and you came and kissed me.” Semie says looking down.

“Oh. Hehe.” WooYoung says slightly laughing.

“Oppa don’t laugh!” Semie says hitting him slightly.

“Sorry. But shouldn’t it be NickHun not me?” WooYoung says trying not to laugh.

“Yeah…” Semie says putting her head on his shoulder. WooYoung he just wraps his arms and gives her a hug. His eyes start watering but he holds the tears back. He lets go and goes into his room. He closes the door and sits on the floor sobbing.

WooYoung’s P.O.V

Why did I have to fall for Semie…

I see why NickHun loves her so much and was the first to get her.

I should just forget about her…

Hope that she doesn’t realize that dream was true…

End of P.O.V

Semie’s P.O.V

WooYoung-ie is acting kinda weird.

Does he love me too……

Why is it everyone falls for me…

And ends up hurt by me…

Is this why I feel this unstableness…

End of P.O.V

“Semie can you go get WooYoung?” NickHun asks setting the table.

“Um. Okay.” Semie says getting up.

“WooYoung?” Semie says knocking on the door.

“ Come… in” WooYoung says trying to hide his voice.

Semie walks in and sees his eyes puffy. She looks at him and hugs him.

“I’m sorry WooYoung…” Semie says starting to cry.

“I’m sorry that I’m hurting you like everyone else……… I love you but I have NickHun right now… I can’t just leave him. He makes me feel better. I don’t want to see you crying and hurting over me.”

“Semie-yah…” WooYoung says wrapping his arms and bringing her closer as tears form.

“Shhh… Let it out… Breakfast can wait…” Semie says rubbing his back.

After a while WooYoung pulls away and wipes left over tears. He breathes in and out and closes his eyes.

“Okay. I accept that you aren’t for me. But I will still protect you.” WooYoung says clutching his fists.

“Oppa.” Semie says grabbing his hands and trying to unfold them. He gives in and holds her small delicate hands. She leads him out and goes to the table. They sit down and eat.

NickHun’s P.O.V

What took them so long?

And why were they holding hands?

Something’s fishy…

End of P.O.V

Everyone finishes eating and start to head out. Semie grabs her bag and goes out to NickHun’s car. She waits for him to come out and checks her phone.

3 Missed Calls.

“Hmm. Who called me?” Semie says checking her calls.

‘TaeMin. TaeMin. Unknown Number.’

“TaeMin called me… Wonder who’s number this is.” Semie says.

She calls the unknown number.

Call: Semie to Unknown Caller

“Hello?”

“Wait. MinHo Oppa?” [S]

“Oh. Hey Semie. Yeah it’s me MinHo. Sorry I called I’ve been worried about TaeMin. Have you talked to him?”[MH]

“I had my phone off. But TaeMin called a few times when it was. I was about to call him but I wanted to know who this was first.” [S]

“Oh ok. Well I gotta go to practice. So see ya’” [MH]

“Ok. Bye. Say hi to everyone for me!” [S]

End of Call.

“Who was that?” NickHun asked taking her bag.

“Oh. It was just MinHo Oppa.” Semie says getting into the car.

“Why did he call?” NickHun asks.

“He’s worried about TaeMin and wanted to know if I talked to him lately. I need to call him back.” Semie says taking out her phone.

“Do it later. Let’s go somewhere.” NickHun says starting the car.

“I think I should just get back home. I have homework to do and my mom probably is wonding why I haven’t come back by now.” Semie says putting on her seat belt.

“Oh ok then.” NickHun says backing up.

The rest of the car ride was quite and the atmosphere was uncomfortable.

“Thanks for the ride Oppa.” Semie says.

“No problem Jagiya. Call me later.” NickHun says waving.

Semie waves back and walks into a empty house. Guessing her mom is at work still she goes to her room and changes. She starts her homework and finishes in a hour. She sits at her desk and starts thinking.

Semie’s P.O.V

That was the longest me and NickHun didn’t talk to each other…

Wonder what he was thinking of. Seemed distracted.

Did he happen to hear me and WooYoung or…

Does he think that me and WooYoung did something in the room?

I hope not…

That was just a LOVELY DREAM I wish never happened…