The Feelings Mutual

Lovely Dreams

Semie’s P.O.V

*Beep Beep Beep*

Hmph….Time to go to school!

You put on your uniform and brush your hair.

 

I really got to cut my hair getting pretty old.

Sigh. Another big day ahead of me. Today is a block day. Looks like I’m going to be working with Kevin a lot on our dance today.

“Umma I’m leaving!”

“Bye.”

She never has time anymore does she…. I should start looking for a job too…

Looks like it’s going to rain better run to school!

End of P.O.V

Kevin’s P.O.V

Hmm. Today I get a whole hour with Semie!~

I should work hard today on our dance.

Hehe.

Looks like it’s going to rain better start going.

End of P.O.V

“Hey Semie!” Kevin says as he walks into class.

“Hey Kev.” Semie says putting her mp3 away.

“You ready to make our dance?” Kevin says stretching.

“Mmmm. Can’t wait!” Semie says copying Kevin.

“Haha. I heard the best couple is going to perform at the fall assembly.” Kevin says sitting down.

“Really? I wouldn’t be able to do it.” Semie says tying her hair.

“No. You would do great!” Kevin says smiling.

“Mmmmm. I’m not to sure.” Semie says pouting.

“Semie I’ve watch you dance before, you’re really good!” Kevin says slightly nudging her.

“Hey Semie.” NickHun says walking in.

“Hey Khun-Oppa. I wanted to thank you for giving my necklace back. Oh and saving my life!” Semie says hugging him.

“No problem.” NickHun says smiling.

Kevin’s P.O.V

Grrr. Since when were they such good friends. It’s only her second day here and she already is closest to the biggest kingka in the school…. I knew her longer…..

 “Class! Get with your partners and work on your dance please!” Mr. Bi says clapping his hands.

“Let’s go Kevin!” Semie says jumping up and holding out her hands.

“Ok.” Kevin says grabbing her hands and getting up.

“So I was thinking for the dance we could do…………………..”

She is so cute. Look at her taking lead. I wish that I hadn’t done what I did….

She probably hates me deep inside…..

“Kevin!” Semie yells flicking his forehead.

“OW….What was that for?” Kevin sais rubbing his head.

“PAY ATTENTION!?” Semie says pouting.

“Sorry…” Kevin says getting back to the dance.

Semie….I still love you…. Don’t leave me…..

End of P.O.V

Everyone gets there things and starts to leave. Semie and Kevin say good bye and walk to the separate locker rooms.

“Semie!” NickHun yells waving.

“Khun- Oppa.” Semie says stopping in front of the door.

“I’ll wait for you. Let’s go to lunch together.” NickHun says reaching Semie.

“Okay. I guess I will sit with you guys again.” Semie says smiling.

“Go get dressed. Meet you back here.” NickHun says walking towards the boy’s locker room.

“Ok.” Semie says hopping into the locker room beginning to change.

Semie’s P.O.V

Kevin is acting strange…. I know he is into dancing but why did he kept on blanking out.

Do you think he still likes me… what would happen if I tell him I like NickHun?...He should understand….. He is my best friend still….isn’t he….

End of P.O.V

“Khun- Oppa let’s go!” Semie says coming out of the locker room.

“Haha took you long enough.” NickHun said petting her head.

Semie just pouted and sticked her tongue out. NickHun put his arm around her shoulder and they started walking to the cafeteria together laughing. As they walked into the cafeteria together people started to stare at Semie, envying how close she was with the school’s top kingka. They both sit down and everyone starts to go back to their lunch.

“Semie-Ang don’t you have a lunch?” WooYoung asks.

“Oh. No. I didn’t bring any today didn’t have time.” Semie says looking at everyone scarfing down their lunch.

“Oh. Here try some of my cookies. My mom baked them today.” WooYoung says poking a cookie into her face.

“Thanks WooYoung-ie.” Semie says taking the cookie and enjoying every bite of it. “This is really good!”

“REALLY? Here have some more!” WooYoung says passing her the whole tin of cookies.

“Thanks WooYoung-ie” Semie says with sparkles in her eyes. “Everyone have some too!”

“Thanks Semie and WooYoung.” TaecYeon says munching with his big teeth.

“Thanks you guys” the Jun brothers say in unison.

“Thanks. These are good.” ChanSung says smiling.

“Thanks WooYoung.” NickHun says.

“Yourwelcome?” Semie and WooYoung both say.

“Oh hey Semie. You left this at the ice cream shop yesterday. I hope you didn’t need it today.” TaecYeon says handing Semie her notebook.

“Thanks. I didn’t need it today, but now I don’t have to worry about it.” Semie says bowing her head.

“No problem.” TaecYeon says smiling his big teeth smile.

“Semie-Ang do you have a phone?” WooYoung says slowly reaching for his phone.

“Yeah. I do. Here put you guys’ numbers in. I’ll just text you guys later telling you its me.” Semie says handing them a cute white cellphone with a charm.

Everyone starts putting in their numbers.

“This is really cute. Who gave it to you?” ChanSung says as he gets the phone.

“Oh… My ex-boyfriend….” Semie says looking down at the cookie she was eating.

“Oh…sorry for aski-“

“It’s ok ChanSung. We never really broke up….. just he passed away.” Semie says as she holds back tears.

Semie’s P.O.V

Why am I crying…

I thought I got over you….

Why…..why….why Kevin….

End of P.O.V

NickHun’s P.O.V

Something’s not right about this boyfriend of hers….

What has happen to Semie?

I’m going to make you feel better soon Semie

(NickHun clutches on a ring in his pocket. [http://s7ondemand4.scene7.com/is/image/Signet/4917561?$detail$])

End of P.O.V

“Semie….” ChanSung says slowly reaching for her cheek.

“It’s fine…. Are you guys done with my phone?” Semie asks slowly getting up.

“Hold on.” NickHun says getting her phone and quickly typing in his number and leaving a message.

“Meet me in the park after school. I want to talk to you.”

“Here Semie.” NickHun says handing Semie her phone.

“Thanks. I’ll see you guys later” Semie says grabbing her bag and leaving.

“ChanSung good going!” TaecYeon says hitting the back of his head.

“I’m sorry I asked a simple question…sheesh” ChanSung said pouting and rubbing his head.

TaeMin’s P.O.V

What happened with Semie?.... I should go after her….

Or maybe I shouldn’t…… I can’t hold it. Hold on Semie I’m coming…

End of P.O.V

Semie’s P.O.V

Why can’t I get over you!...

Gosh I feel so useless and powerless whenever I think of you now…

Why did Kevin have to do this to me!!....

God……

End of P.O.V

“Semie Noona?”

Semie looks up to find TaeMin looking at her with worried eyes.

“TaeMi-“Semie says until interrupted to find TaeMin’s lips upon her. Her eyes open wide in shock but slowly start closing returning the favor. Slowly they pull away looking at each other with embarrassed eyes as they both start blushing.

“Sorry Semie Noona…” TaeMin says looking away.

“It’s… ok… TaeMin…” Semie says slightly smiling.

“Ar-are you o-o-okay?” TaeMin says studdering.

“I am now.” Semie says pulling TaeMin down to sit next to her.

They sit next to each other happily. Smiling and holding hands like a couple, but what they don’t know is that another pair of eyes were watching them from afar.

Semie’s P.O.V

Did TaeMin really just kiss me and did I return the kiss back?

What am I doing….

Is this a new LOVELY DREAM forming?...