Strange Thump

Get You! Alive!

TWO

STRANGE THUMP!

 

Donghae pov

I already be introduced to everyone who live in this huge mansion yesterday.
I just remember some people like Heechul since he's sure unique withhis orange hair or Yunho since we met at the dance class.

I love dancing.

I also remember Sungmin since his face looks like bunny.

 

And of course my brain couldn't stop re-view my new master, Hyukjae.

He's cute but y too. I saw him when he's dance yesterday.
 


"Donghae ssi..." Suddenly someone interrupt my thought by knocking on my door.
 


"Wait a bit... Who's that?" I fix my shirt and put on my leather jacket when the person answer "Heechul's here".

I quickly open the door and welcome by 2 people standing in front of me.
Heechul and Sungmin

"Uhm... Morning... Did I wake up too late?" I confirm as Heechul say 'yes' but Sungmin say 'no'.

 


"I mean you're not late but your very first task for guard Mr. Hyukjae is... Wake him up... I'll copying the schedule later..." Sungmin said as I nod understand.
 


"So, how should I wake him up?" I ask as we proceed to the certain room.

"Just...wake him up... Mr. Siwon was leaving already..." Heechul said but I saw him smirking.



Why?
I'll know soon...



"Okay you have 30 minutes for wake him up and let him take a shower for ing 45 minutes. If he's not done bathing for more than 45 minutes, you need to check on him... Maybe he's fall asleep in the tub again. Then make him eat his breakfast before sent him to history class. He hate that class though..." Heechul blabbering all the things I should do as I noted mentally that I should write down it in my phone.
 


"I love that class..." Sungmin jumps up and down, looks so oddly happy.
"Of course... You love that evil teacher..."

"Kyuhyun ssi isn't evil. You're an evil Chullie..."
"Yea yea yea... Talk to my hand"

 


I cough hard just to warn them that I still there and still has some tasks to do.

"Oh... I'll hand this task to you from now, Donghae ssi... See ya..." Heechul said while leave.
"Good luck.. And I'll be in that history class... Don't worry..." Sungmin wink at me but I just nod.

 


Okay...

What should I do first?

 

Wake him up?
Easy...

 


I knock once
No answer

I knock three times harder
No answer

I was about to bang on the door when someone tap my shoulder.

"Get in... He's hard to wake up"

"And you are???"

"Yesung..."

"Thanks Yesung ssi..." I bow slightly before he nod and leave me alone with this huge door.

 


I slowly open the door and get in.

I walk closer towards the bed and saw the most beautiful view on it.
 


Hyukjae's body was lying peacefully under the thin white blanket.



"Young master..." I call him but I've no response.
I pat his arms softly and he start moving.

 


Ha! He should be touched to wake up.



"Young master... Its time for you to wake up..." I said softly as I smile.

He's just stare at me for God know how long, then he ask with his hoars voice.

"Where's Wonnie?"
"Uhm... He's left for some meeting" I answer.

"Uh... But I need to cuddle..." he whine as he roll his body right and left then stare at me, "come here and cuddling with me"

Huh?
He said what?

Before I could ask more, he already grab my hand and pull me on the bed.

 


!
This should not happen.
He's my master.

 


"Young master-"

"ssshhh... Let's sleep more... I just slept at 1 this night... Wonnie just can't stop..." he snuggle closer to me while mumble.

Wonnie can't stop what?
Did they have...

Oh... ...
Yes they ing ...

I felt my heart drop somehow.

The fact that this beautiful creature is my master alone already makes me disappointed and now I should facing the reality that this beautiful creature who hugging my waist and snuggle his face on my neck, is belong to my other master.

Which means I should not mess with this things.

I look at him and realize his hair is platinum today.

Yesterday, it was blue metalic.
His plump lips is so full and red.
He's sleep soundly in my embrace.

Well...

We still has 15 minutes to go to other step.
 


Hyukjae pov

I was sleep peacefully when I felt something on my cheeks.

A poke?
Who?
Wonnie?

He never poke me!

He carress me.
 


I slowly open my eyes and met a...
 


What's this???

Skin???
 


I quickly pull away and finally saw him.



Thump!
 


"I'm sorry young master but you need to wake up... You have a history class today..."
 


I blink my eyes and then I stare at his eyes.

Thump! Thump! Thump!

Huh?
W-what happen?

 


"Young master? Are you okay?" he scoot closer as my heart start thump even harder.

"I-I..."
"Gosh... Young master you need to take a shower quickly..." he said as he climb down and lift me.

HE
LIFT
ME

"Well... Gladly you still in your boxer..." he said and I can feel my cheeks warmer.

 


I never blushing even Siwonnie watch me .
What's wrong with me?

 


"Should I take off the boxer??" he ask, snap me out of my own mind, and realize that he already put me down on the floor.

"N-no"
"Okay, I'll set the water first..." he said as he walk to the tub and set the warm water.

 


I keep on playing with my finger while glance at him.
 


"Wanna hear some music? You have 45 minutes to enjoy your bath..." he ask as I nod.

 

It sounds good.

I never hear music while bathing.

Noone ever suggest something like that.



He set his ipod and play a song.
 


I walk inside the tub while listen carefully.

This is good song.
I never heard it before.

"Uhm.. W-what's the title?" I said and I can feel I'm blushing again.

Why it's so easy to blush around him.

 


"Beautiful... I arrange it if you wondering that you never heard... Enjoy your bath" he chuckle lightly before left me.



I sigh.

"Ugh... This is strange... But I like his companion...*pouted"
I lean down as I play with bubble that already form anfld covering my body, and my thought just fly to when I awake this morning.

He has a soft gaze and he care in details.
I smile remember his questions.
Then I found myself being shy when I remember that I hug him in my sleep.

"Ohhh..." I sat up as my brain suddenly remind me about what Appa said yesterday.

Flashback

"why should I need a bodyguard appa? It's not like someone in this house will hurt me right?" I ask as I sat beside Appa and cling on him.

He smile and peck my head lovingly.

"Do you wish to see the world outside the house?" he said thus made me snap my head and stare at him in disbelieve.

I moved my gaze on Siwonnie hyung and caught his disapproval stare at Appa.

 


Is he really let me see the world outside?
It's so interesting.

 


"I want it... I want it... I want it..." I chirp happily as Appa laugh loudly, but Siwon hyung only sighed in defeated.

"That's why you need a bodyguard... Just like your Siwon hyung" Appa ruffle my hair as my eyes widen in surprise.

 


"Whoaaaa cool... When will I go outside?"
"Whenever you pleased, Hyukjae... But promise me that you will let Donghae stick with you..."

End flashback
 


And today is history class.
I will be glad that I can skip the class.

I quickly drain my body and get dress casually before storm out to find my new bodyguard.
 


He was sit by the window handsomely.
The sun-light is sure suit him.

I quickly take my phone and catch the moment with my phone camera before approach him.

 


"I want to go outside..." I blurt out quickly. He calmly turn his head to me and chuckle.

"Well you choose a nice day then..." He said as he stand up and said that I need to get ready in 15 minutes while he call the driver.

 


After waiting for 15 minutes, he pick me up and walk me to the car.

"I inform your teacher already... Enjoy the tour, young master" he said as I nod eagerly.

 


My eyes couldn't stop blinking
My lips never get tired for smiling
And my heart just couldn't stop beating fast.

"Donghae... Put that song again" I order as he nod and settle his ipod.

And with the beat of that song, my first 'outside time' has begin.

---------------------------------------

I updateeee.... Taaa daaaa...

So sowwie for the long awaiting...

hope you enjoy the chapter...

and thank you for subscribing and commenting...

 

See ya,

d_c