Separate

Get You! Alive!

Donghae pov

I feel like ...
Maybe it's wrong to be in love with Hyukjae. I am suppose to be his bodyguard yet I danger him.
And now, witness him acted all caring towards another man just makes me feels unworthy.


"Don't think that being in love with him is a wrong thing..." suddenly Heechul pat my shoulder. I stare at him blankly.

 

How come he said that?


"I hope you will be patient more for this matter... I do hope that you will make Hyukjae happy..."he continue.


I lower my head as I think about what should I do next.


"Hyukjae loves you Donghae..." heechul assure me again as I smile a bit before stand up and leave them without words.


I just need a place to be alone.

 


I was walking to my room as I saw Hyukjae is standing on the doorway of my room.
He then turn his body thus makes him bump onto me.

A little touch from him just leave a warm mark on my body.
 

"Looking for me?" I tease as his head snap up and those beautiful brown eyes were gazing me hopefully.
He hugs me as he claims my nickname cutely.
 

"I thought you leave meeee..." he keep wails as he tighten his hug around my torso.

I smile bitterly.

That's what I thought before Heechul convince me.
 

"Please don't leave..." he mumble against my chest as I drag him to my room.

"Hyukjae... Ssshhh... Please stop crying baby..." I soothe him as I pull him to sit on my laps. He stare at me with those teary eyes, and its a beautiful sight for me.


"Aww... My baby is sooo beautiful..." I squeal as he blush hard before slap my chest playfully.
"Haeeeee..." he whines and hide his face on my neck. I chuckle a bit while whisper an 'I love you' words, and it feels so right everytime I confess.


"Tell me you won't leave me" he pout at me. I stare at him silently,thinking wether I should answer or not. But instead of answer it, I choose to proove my love for him through a sweet kiss.


I kiss him softly as I push him little by little into my room.


"Mmhh..." he moan softly as his hands still clutch on my back shirt. I let us fall on the bed as I carress his smooth skin under his thin shirt.

"nnnhhh... Haeee..." he moan again, enjoying my touch,then I pull away to let the air fill our lungs as I stare at his beautiful dark brown orbs that stare at me longingly.

"I love you Hyukjae... I hope I can get you out of this place..." I whisper softly then pull him closer in my embrace.

"Hae... I can't meet you for 3 until 4 days maybe... Junsu hyung thought that it's better to settle me and Siwon hyung's matter first..." Hyukjae said as he sniffle a bit, just like he was about to cry.

 


I huff thinking about another days without Hyukjae.


"Hae..." he calls me as I stare at him deeply, "I love you so damn much baby..." I whisper softly before finally capture his lips fully.


We sleep for some hours as I thought about something I should do when Hyuk is not around.
I need to finds out who is Hyukjae and what Master Siwon means by 'what Hyukjae has'.
 

Something isn't right...
I can sense it...

 


Meanwhile @Siwon room.
Noone pov


Siwon was wide awoke as he stare at the sleeping figure on the couch.


Junsu.


He smirked as he reach out his phone and dialed the certain numbers.

 


"I need you to move faster you fool..." he hissed while gritted his teeth with so much impatient.

"Easy... I'll get him done by the end of this week..." the other man on the line said calmly through the phone.


"Just get rid the documents... I don't want he knows that Hyukjae is his ing real son..." Siwon cut the line, then inhale deeply before give it a long exhale, to calming his anger and put his mask once again.


"Why should I rescue you that time, !" Siwon hissed a he ruffle his hair in frustration.

 

Later did he knew, Junsu wasn't really sleep and he heard all of the conversation. But he still didn't get what and who his cousin means. He kept fake slept until Hyukjae come back to the room.


Hyukjae smile warmly at Siwon who already sat on the bed with his great mask to fool Hyukjae and everyone.

 


"You're awake?! Are you okay?" Hyukjae cupped the elder's face as he carress it softly. Siwon nodded weakly as Junsu start wake up, faking his sleepy face on.


"Aish you two... It's nearly late... I need to going back home before Yoochun get angry... Take a good rest, you two..." he smile a bit before left them alone.


"Let's get back to sleep... You're just stress out, Wonnie... You need more sleep..." Hyukjae tuck him to bed and They're drift to sleep fastly.

 


At another place, Junsu was searching for certain bodyguard when he bumped onto someone. His mind just clouded with something uncertain so he barely focused on his ways.

"Heechul..."
"Oh... Master Junsu? Looking for something?" Heechul bow a bit as he ask in curious since he knows, Junsu is not a rush man. It must be something important, more than when Yoochun got angry to him.


"Donghae... I need to find him.. And you.... A-and Sungmin... And the analyst, Yesung... Oh... I think it's too much... Just find Donghae and Yesung to meet me..." Junsu said a bit off.


Heechul gape before nod and quickly dashed off to find the certain person. He knows that it was urgently matter.

 


Junsu sighed as he leans against his car while waiting for Heechul.

"I don't want to believe it yet my ears betrayed me..." he whispered as he glanced at the window upstair.



"Master Junsu..." Yesung came up as Heechul followed behind.

"Where's Donghae?" Junsu ask.

"I couldn't find him, Master..." Heechul said out of breath.

"Listen to me. I guess I know what happen with Hyukjae... But please, find out what Siwon really wants from Hyukjae. I heard him asked someone through the phone to destroy some kind of document and about Hyukjae is someone's Son, that Siwon won't let that person discover it..." he said quickly, "But I still hope that its a wrong..." he sigh heavily.


Everyone got silence after received and processed the issue,then someone broke the silence.


"Are you sure, Master?"

"Donghae?"


"Is Master Siwon didn't really care for Hyukjae?"

"For now, I just can say that he has a great mask to fool us around..." Junsu sighed heavily for the nth time.


"I'll find out... Please take care of him for these days..." Donghae said while his hand form a tight fist as he walked away.


"Yah! Where are you going, Donghae??" Junsu shout but Donghae just simply ignore it.


He knows where he should ask...

For these days he suspect Mr. Choi senior as a culprit but he never expected that it was Master Siwon.


"I dig the wrong side..." he mumble as he take out his phone cell to make some call.


"I suspect the wrong person... Mi... Keep your eyes on 2 person now..." he said after heard a nice 'hello' at the other line.

"Well, Donghae-ah, actually I have the news that you need, fella, I observed yesterday, when you went out with Hyukjae ssi... The person that make a mysterious move is Mr. Choi junior..." the later said calmly as Donghae gripped his phone even tighter.

 


"Ok... I'll meet you at the same place..." Donghae walk quickly towards his car and unlocked it.

"Uhm... Can I bring my baby? He's kind a sulked at me..." he said a bit unsure. Donghae chuckle a bit before answer it with a firm 'yes' and tell that man to inform Hankyung as well.

"3 days and I will set you free, baby Hyuk... I promise..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>_< things getting worse....

Someone know what Siwon aim on Hyukjae???

enjoy it....