~ Worry ~

Get You! Alive!
 
Donghae pov
 
 
I really having fun tease Hyukjae about him my name this morning. His face is so beet red and cute.
But I don't get the answer yet.
 
 
“Wipe your stupid smile on your lips Donghae!” he stomp his feet and I just can’t help but laughing loudly, earn a slap on my arm. He then proceed quickly to the café and I still can hear him muttered ‘pabo’ softly.
 
 
I like seeing how his lips will jutt forward, pouting.
I like seeing his face was so red, blushing madly.
He’s so adorable so beautiful so…
 
 
“Yah!! Donghae ppalli come here!! I’m hungry” he whines cutely as I quickly approach him and smile at him.
 
 
 
“What should I eat now?” he mumble as he bent forward to see all the food that’s displayed beside the cashier.
“I want tuna sandwich and do you have strawberry cake?” Hyukjae ask and the waiter nod while eyeing Hyukjae intensly. 
 
“Stop staring with those lust eyes!” I snap a bit harsh and the fact that it’s really annoyed me just make me feel more upset.
I still glare at that waiter who lower his head immediately and I know Hyukjae widen his eyes while staring at me.
 
 
“Donghae… It’s Ok, yeobo… C’mon help me to pick some dessert…” he said playing along with our camouflage.
But the thing I can’t help but blushing was him calling me Yeobo!!! Freaking yeoboooo!!
 
I just look away and scoff.
 
“Pleaaassseeee…” he whine at me while grab my arms tightly and I give up already.
I sigh then choose the strawberry smoothie ice cream for him as a dessert. He clap his hands cutely and I can’t help but smile widely, forgetting that I suppose to be mad.
 
 
“That’s all… We will find the seat now. I won’t give you another chance to stare at my baby…” I said coldly as I drag Hyukjae to the seat far away from the cashier boy.
 
 
We were walking towards the seat when I hear him chuckle behind my back,
 
 
“What?”
“I don’t get it why are you so upset about him staring at me…” he show me his gummy smile as we seated on.
 
 
I just look away again, didn’t know how to reply his statement.
 
 
I don’t get it either…
 
“Instead of that thing, I still didn’t get the answer of my question before…” I then stare at him and try to flip our conversation.
And I can see him widen his eyes cutely before stuttering, “wh-which o-one?” and his face turn red slowly.
 
 
“Should I repeat my question? Why you mo-”
“Okay okay… it’s just… I was dreaming ~ about … you” he’s lowering his head, hiding his already red face, perhaps.
 
 
“And what the dream about till it makes you my name?” I again and I see his lips start to jutt to front and slightly quiver. 
 
 
Uh oh…
I didn’t expect him to cry, that’s why I jump across and hugs him tenderly.
 
 
“Omooo.. don’t cry Hyukjae… I’m sorry neh? I just like seeing you blushing… it’s cute…” I said softly as he buried his face on my chest while mumble about me being meanie.
 
 
 
After some time I manage to prevent any tears stroll down on his chubby cheeks which means I failed to get to know what the dream about; the food come and we ate slowly, enjoying the dish. Well…
It’s just Hyukjae who did it too slow and makes me a bit aroused as  well.
 
Damn his cute and innocent face didn’t match with the effect that he give to me when he the spoon after he shove a spoon full of that smoothie ice cream.
And !
 
I wonder if he did it on purpose.
 
 
“Mmmhhh… delicious… we need to come back here again tonight Donghae…” he repeatedly said everytime he pull out the spoon.
 
“Tonight? I thought we just out for 2 or 3 hours, Young master… Master Siwon wouldn’t be pleased about you getting out till late night…” I said a bit stern but he’s just rolled his eyes.
 
 
“Don’t worry… We’re safe right? And why you still calling me Young Master? Drop that already…” he said while keep eating his ice cream.
 
Yeah, he’s right…
Nothing’s happen ever since we step out of the car.
 
But still… I won’t take any risk if it will hurt Hyukjae.
 
 
“No… We’ll go back to mansion after you go to the school you want… Now, quickly finish the dish before it’s getting too late to see school activity…” I said and with that he’s quickly finishing his ice cream and stop torturing me with his slow motion and his .
 
I smile at his eager attitude to see the world outside the mansion. I’m happy as well, but still… even no one strike us, but they’re everywhere now. I can see the man that standing near the red car is watching us and I know that girl at 9 table is doing the same.
 
Guess they’re just confused why I bring a girl instead of boy. I smile triumphantly but I know they will find out soon. I need to arrange another plan for Hyukjae later.
 
 
I was deep in thought when I realize that someone call my name.
I turn my gaze to Hyukjae who seems worry.
 
 
“Are you Okay?” he pat my arm and carress it slowly. I smile softly before mouthing him that I’m ok.
“But your face looks scary…” he whines with his brows wringkle in consent.
 
 
"Really?” he nods.
“I already answer your question honestly, why don’t you just open up to me too” he said while pout at me.
 
“I’m Okay, Young Master… Just think about how to keep you safe outside” I said honestly thus earn his shock expression, makes me chuckle seeing his cute shock expression. “That’s my task to keep you save, Hyukjae…” I continue; decided to call him Hyukjae again after he sent a death glare before.
 
He, unexpectedly, scoot closer and lean to my ear, “are we in danger right now?” he whisper softly. 
“Yep… but they’re confused with your different appearance. They just know that Lee Hyukjae is suppose to be a boy… did you know what they want from you Hyukjae?” I whisper back and slowly put my arms around his slim waist to keep their thought about us just dating.
 
 
“Donghae, your hand-”
“Ssshh… they will suspicious if we whispering all the time… let’s act lovey dovey neh? I’m sorry if it’s not comfortable for you…” I whisper and peck his cheeks slightly, earn a blushing face from this beautiful creature.
 
But somehow, I feel tug in my heart, knowing that maybe he’s feel uncomfortable to be so close to me.
 
 
Hyukjae POV
 
We keep whispering to each other when suddenly I felt something around my waist. I glance at it and found that it’s Donghae’s hand.
 
“Donghae, your hand-”
“Ssshh… they will suspicious if we whispering all the time… let’s act lovey dovey neh? I’m sorry if it’s not comfortable for you…” he cut my words then peck my cheeks a bit, as I feel something warm creep on my face.
 
But I feel not uncomfortable… I’m way too comfortable being in his embrace. I feel safe and secure.
never feel this way towards Siwonnie.
 
I decided to show it that I do feel comfortable with all this lovey dovey things, but my heart feel so sad, knowing that this is just a camouflage to keep me safe. I stare at his addicting lips and in no time I close all the gaps between us.
 
“I feel beyond comfortable Donghae...” I whisper softly then hug him just to buried my face on his neck, earn a soft chuckle from him. I love the sound of it. It’s sounds so happy and free. 
 
 
“We better go now… you will only see the student finish their school now… it’s 1 o’clock already” he said and gesture me to get out of the table and send me to car after pay the bill.
 
“We need to get there early then… I wanna see how they’re study…” I pout as I turn my body, cross my legs on seat, facing him. He then pinch my cheek while chuckle softly. “I don’t know if there has tomorrow Hyukjae, I don’t think this camouflage will last long…” he said then sigh heavily.
 
I lower my head as I mumble, “I don’t know what they want from me… Why they’re so annoying…” I pout annoyed.
Then I feel arms pulling me into a warm embrace, “Don’t worry Hyukjae, I will protect you…” he whisper softly.
 
I nod understand.
 
 
 
Soon enough we’re arrive at the school building.
 
“Woaaahhh.. It’s huge… Can we really go inside, Donghae?” I exclaim as I saw the building stand so large with 5 stories.
 
“You’re lucky that they still study inside… C’mon, I already ask the principal to let you go inside the class room…” he said thus makes me beam in happiness.
 
I really wanna feel the real school.
 
 
As soon as we stand in front of the class room, Donghae open the door and greet the teacher after he got outside.
 
“Hyung, sorry we’re late…” Donghae said and pull me closer, “This is my Young Master, Lee Hyukjae… We’re in disguise now… Maybe you can call him Miss Eun…” I bow as he bow back to me. 
 
“Arrasso, you can sit on the back, Miss Eun…” the teacher said and motion me to go to the back of the class.
 
I feel so much excitement inside.
 
 
Donghae and I was sat on the seat behind and some of them glance at us in curiousity.
 
“Hae.. why everyone looking at me like that?” I ask, a bit scare of them, but then relax immediately when I see Donghae smile. “Don’t worry, they’re just curious. If you come in early in the morning, the teacher will introduce you in front of class, then ask you to sit behind someone, then start the lesson. When its break time, you will surrounded by them, asking you so many question…” he explain as I nod understand.
 
“It’s seems so interesting…” I said to Donghae.
 
“Well class… We’re done here, but before you go, I will introducing the b- girl behind you… Miss Eun, please come to front and introduce yourself…” the teacher said politely as I beam happily, but Donghae seems shock. I was about to stand up but Donghae held my wrist.
 
“Donghae?”
“I didn’t instruct him to ask you for it…” He whisper sternly. I pout..
 
“But Donghae, this must be fun…” I whine with a low voice, but his eyes just turn here and there, trying to find something.
 
I was about to speak when I saw him mumble, “got it…”
 
 
“Miss Eun…” the teacher call me again but Donghae didn’t let me.
 
He stand up and pull me behind him while glare at the teacher.
“Don’t make me use my baby, Hyung…” he said while gritted his teeth.
 
Eh? His baby? Who?
 
 
“Guess the class is over… you may leave, now” the teacher say as all the students pack their bag quickly.
 
 
 
After everyone leave the room, Donghae pull out something from his waist.
 
“Hyung… I never expect that you need to lower yourself join the mafia thingy…” he said full of curiousity as that teacher laugh weirdly. And what Donghae has said? Mafia? Is he one of those people who wants me?
 
With that thought I scott closer to Donghae.
 
 
“Donghae, let’s get out of here… I won’t you to get hurt…” I whisper at him as I felt my eyes getting teary.
 
 
“Well… Money changes everything, Donghae… Now, you better hand me that pretty girl or should I say -boy?” he said while smirk as I feel how Donghae's body tense up. 
 
 
"I don't think so, hyung... You know I don't like if someone take what's mine..." he smirk as his hand keep holding my waist tightly.
"Donghae..." I whisper in a trembling tone.
 
 
"I will let you go this time Hyung..." Donghae said as he drag me to the door.
 
"Well... I don't think so..." he smirk and just like it's a sign, someone grab my hands and pull me away from Donghae.
I quickly shouted messily as I tried my best to free myself from the capture.
 
 
"Hyukjae..." Donghae shout my name but I cant answer since the capture palm my mouth.
 
 
Then the shoot heard makes my heart sink down seeing that teacher who shoot that gun towards Donghae.
 
 
"Noooo Haeeeee...." I close my eyes as tears rolling down on my cheeks. And I failed to notice that my hands already free somehow.
 
 
 
"You should call me early Donghae, that bastart is nearly kill you..." suddenly someone get in between them, knock the bullet down, and someone other's already lock the teacher's hands behind. 
 
 
 
Who are they?
 
 
"Hyung... Henry... Thank you..." Donghae said as he run to me embrace me tightly while his 2 friends was tie the capture with a tight thick rope.
 
I still speechless even I know I'm safe now.
"Young Master are you alright? I'm sorry your second journey turns out like this. I really didn't expect him to be a traitor... I'm so sorry young Mast-"
 
 
"Let's go home Donghae..." I said weakly. I felt so lifeless.
 
The thought of Donghae being killed in front of my face just too much.
I don't know why... But if that's really happen, I will commit suicide right away.
 
I sigh as Donghae motion me to get in the car and sat inside. And before Donghae close the door to sit at the front seat, I catch his wrist and beg him to sit beside me.
 
He comply then get in after instruct  something to his friends.
 
 
 
Once the car move, I break down and cry in his embrace.
The image of Donghae maybe will killed someday because of me just makes me cry harder.
 
Then I felt myself drowning in sleepiness as I thought about Su Hyung's words.
 
Am I in love with Donghae?
Love just like what boy and girl felt?
Love between husband and wife?
Like I wanna spend the rest of my life with him? 
 
The questions keep invading my brain as I slowly felt my eyes getting heavy second by second.
 
 
I think I'm in love with him...
 
 
Donghae pov
 
 
!
I never ever expect that Jonghyun hyung will betray me.
And I drag Hyukjae in danger like this.
I felt sooo powerless.
 
Lucky I push the danger sign button and they're came on time, or else...
 
 
I sigh.
 
 
I smile bitterly as I watch Hyukjae fall asleep on my chest.
 
His innocent face 
His cute lips
His sweet fragrance...
 
And the image of him being harm by anyone just makes my heart boil up with anger.
And Why I felt so angry beside my responsibility to protect him.
 
What if Heechul hyung's words is true?
What if I love my young master?
What Master Siwon will do if I do love Hyukjae and he discover my feeling towards Hyukjae?
 
 
I sigh heavily as I ask myself,
 
 
"Why should I meet you as my Young Master, Hyukjae?"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
>_____<
things is getting complicated and I don't even know what those bad guys want from Hyukjae???
Ottokkeee... What should I do?
What should Donghae do noowwww....
 
and.. how's Siwon's feeling towards Hyukjae and Donghae???
I don't even know about his feeling...
 
There there your updateee.... >>__<<
hope you like it nehhh....