Lonely

Get You! Alive!
No one pov
 
"Guess they have a great time huh?" A smirk drawed on the boy's face as the other chuckled, agreed.
 
"I always know that they had something strong... Guess Donghae will hard to resist Hyukjae when he got all possessive over Donghae-"
 
 
"What did you say???" Sungmin and kyuhun jolted in surprise when Heechul barged in to their conversation panicly.
 
"Uhm... What's wrong Chullie?" Sungmin grabbed Heechul's hands tried to soothe the later.
 
"Is Hyukjae with Donghae right now?" Heechul asked as the two nodded in unison.
 
"What's wrong?"
 
"Master's back"
 
 
Donghae pov
 
I feel sooo full in my heart after the sudden confession between me and Hyukjae.
 
"Haeeee..." he call me whiny as I , "Yesss Sir?" 
 
"Yaahhh!! Call my nameeee..." he protest while pout cutely. I lean closer and peck his plum lips and smile, "Yes, Hyukkie..."
 
 
Soon he beam happily and hugging me tightly.
 
I am really happy that I able to feel this feeling once again.
But the smile on my face quickly disappear when I hear someone shout with a real angry tone.
 
 
"That's enough!!!!" 
 
 
I can feel Hyukkie' body stiffen after seeing who was that.
 
 
Oh ! 
 
Didn't Master Siwon went oversea today??
Why he's here and  the worst is he's caught us red hand.
 
 
"Hyukk, come with me!!!" He order but Hyukkie shook his head and hugs me tighter.
 
"N-no" he stammer, nearly cry.
 
 
!
I was being careless...
 
 
"Master Siwon, please don't harm him-"
 
"DON'T ORDER ME YOU PIECE OF !!! I DO WHATEVER I WANT TO MY ASSET!!!" he snap me louder as Hyukjae scoot closer to me, scared.
 
"But he's your brother, not your asset" I said a bit annoyed.
 
 
How can he said something like that.
 
 
"Tch... If he's good, he's my brother but he's being bad boy huh? What I should do was punish him and remind him who is the owner of that sinful body!" 
 
 
I fist my palm, my inside was boiled up in anger over his words. 
 
What Heechul hyung said was true. This man just using Hyukjae body to release his need. This bastard.
 
 
"Now come here you !!!" and with that I launch my fist on his handsome face. But soon he take his gun and pointed it on me.
 
 
"Donghaeeee!!! N-nooo... Stop it... Siwonnie... I'll go with you... I'll go with you..." 
 
 
No way I'm gonna let him have you after all those hurtful words that came from someone that I thought treasure Hyukjae's happiness.
 
 
"No baby... I will definetely safe you and get you off of this bastard!!!"  I back off and keep Hyukjae on my back.
 
 
"You ask it yourself stupid bodyguard... As soon as you die, no one can stop me owning Hyukjae and what he have..." he pull the triger as Hyukjae keep strugling to stop Siwon.
 
And the shoot heard, makes Hyukjae wails uncontrollable.
 
 
"Just stop it you fool!!!" 
 
Huh? Who was that?
I have no pain to feel... 
I open my eyes and saw the unfamiliar guy standing on the door step while pointing the gun to Siwon's gun.
 
 
"Su Hyung!!!" Hyukjae shout in hope as I just eyeing the new guy, considering if he's a good or a bad guy.
 
Soon my other friends join us.
 
 
"Hae? You're ok??" Hangeng hyung said loudly as his gun stay up in case Siwon do something crazy. I nod as a response 
 
 
"Wonnie... Just stop it..." that Junsu guy said in a weak tone and I felt Hyukjae shift aside.
 
"It's ok Hae..." he stop me even before I raise my hand to block his way. I sigh in defeat, but I know that we'll be safe with Hangeng hyung here.
I saw his move carefully and keep ready.
 
 
"Siwon hyung..." Hyukjae call softly as I frozen at my place when he pull Siwon in his embrace. 
I'm scare if something happen since he's far too close with that bastard. But I can do nothing consider that maybe Siwon will react bad for my sudden move.
 
 
Hyukjae pov
 
"It's ok... I'm sorry that I didn't tell you first about all the things that donghae and I had for all this time..." I soothe him and once he loosen his gun and let that scary thing fall down, he break down crying in my embrace.
 
He's just lonely...
Just like me...
 
And now maybe he's feel that he will lose me for Donghae.
 
 
"I'm sorry to call you , Hyuk baby... I just... I- I just-"
"Ssshhh... I know you have no bad intention... Just stop now and let yourself rest..." I whisper softly as I gesture someone to come closer and help me to bring Siwon hyung to bedroom.
 
"Don't leave me Hyukjae..." he whisper repeatedly as I nod understand.
I was too focus on bringing Siwon hyung to bed and late to notice that Hae isn't here to  me.
 
Is he upset?
 
I decide that he's upset.
I'll make it up later.
 
 
After reach the bed I tuck Siwon hyung to sleep since he's keep clinging on me.
 
Usually, I am the one who's clingy.
 
"Don't leave me Hyukjae..."
"I wont Hyung... You know I owe you a life and I do love you, even I know now that the love we share isn't the same with the love that I share with Donghae... You have to admit it Hyung..." I said slowly and in a low tone. 
 
 
"I know... I know it ever since the first time we had ... I know that I didn't love you like Donghae love you... But I can be selfish about you, Hyuk..." he said as he scoot closer to me. 
 
"We'll talk about later... Now sleep hyung... You're really stressed yourself..." and with that he fall asleep in my embrace.
 
 
I sigh heavily as I thought about Donghae. He must be sad.
 
 
"Hyuk..." someone calls me whisperedly as I lift my head and meet Junsu hyung concern eyes. 
 
"Yes?"
 
"Don't meet up with Donghae first... We need to settle down all these things with Siwon first..." he said thus makes me widen my eyes disagree.
 
I miss my Hae already and here he is, prevent me to meet him.
 
"B-but hyung..."
 
"No buts, Hyukjae... Only for 3 or 4 days, alright?"
 
3 or 4 days? I've miss him even just a minute and he ask me to stay away from Donghae for days...
 
I look at Siwon hyung who already fall asleep, then sigh...
 
 
"Alright... But I need to talk to Donghae now..." I said weakly. 
 
He nods, "go on then... I'll be here" he smile while ruffle my hair playfully.
 
 
I smile and sneak out of the bed and walk out towards Donghae.
 
I run to his room but I didn't find him.
 
 
What if he decide to leave me? 
What if he thought that I'm not serious about loving him?
 
I get panic and turn around to find him somewhere else but I bump onto something.
 
"Looking for me?"
 
...or someone...
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Things getting worst and I dn't even know how this problem will get a way out... And what exactly Siwon intention for keeping Hyukjae for him self...
and how Donghae get Hyukjae from Siwon...
 
Someone know??
 
@__@