First (failed) traveling

Get You! Alive!

 

 
Three
First (failed) Traveling
 
 
Hyukjae pov
 
I was humming the song Donghae put on whilesee around outside the car when Donghae ask me where I want to go.
Since I don't get my breakfast he bring me to a restaurant.
I ask him to bring me to where strawberry displayed as a food.
 
Once I step out of the car, after Donghae open the door for me, my eyes widen seeing the cute shop.
 
"Uwaaaahhh... Is this really a real life? If outside is so beautiful like this... I wanna live outside forever..." I squeal as Donghae chuckle and say, "you need a home too master...".
 
I pout.
 
"You right... And please call my name..." I grin widely then give him a puppy eye, pleading since I know that he's about to protest.
 
"H-hyukjae?" he said a bit awkward but I feel weird in my tummy.
I hold my breathe and smile, "Yes... Thank you".
 
My heart was beating so fast and I didn't know what happen when suddenly there's a black thing move fastly.
 
"What was that?" I turn left to ask Donghae but he's not there, "Donghae?"
 
"Yes... Let's go inside?" he said and somehow, he looks a bit out of breath.
I just nod and step in into that cute shop.
 
"Donghae... How did you know this place?" I ask in curious as we take a seat on a cute strawberry seat.
 
He's from US right? Or wrong?
 
"I'm Korean... I just born at US but my mom teach me about Korean much. And it's her dream to make such a cute shop like this. I didn't know that you would love strawberry-"
 
Huh?
Is that means...
 
"...this is your family shop?" I exclaimed in surprise as he just nod while smile toothless.
"Where's your amazing mum now?" I said with a highest curiousity.
 
 
"She's passed away..." and it's the saddest face I ever saw.
 
I don't know what was in my brain when I cup his face and carress it while said, "It's ok... I'm here".
Silent can't avoid anymore when he stare at me with his beautiful brown eyes.
 
"Thank you... Uhm... Should we order something?" he said while squeeze my hands, makes my tummy feel more ticklish.
 
"S-Sure..."
"What do you want?" he ask as he call the waiter.
 
"I want sandwich with omelet and strawberry milk and this strawberry cute cake" I beam happily.
 
"How much slice do you want for your strawberry cake?" the waiter ask as I tilt my head confused.
Usually Wonnie will ask me if I want 3 or 4 strawberry cake.
 
"I want it whole..." I said while grinning happily.
They gasp but then Donghae laugh loudly, leave me pouting.
 
Why he laugh?
 
"What do you want Mr. Lee?" the waiter now ask Donghae.
"give me vanilla shake and tuna sandwich... Quickly neh, we're starving" he said as the waiter bow before leave.
 
"So, Mast- I mean Hyukjae ssi... Are you a blood related brother with Master Siwon?" he ask calmly.
 
"Nope. He just help me..." I stop unonsciously when I remember that night.
A horrible night.
And I won't talk about it.
 
"Eehh... What's that under the table?" suddenly Donghae said and I quickly bent down.
"Nothing Donghae..."
 
"No... Something touch me..." he said while bent down as I follow him.
As I bent down I heard something crack, made me snap up and look around.
 
"What's that?"
"Awww... Look this cute cat here Hyukjae..." Donghae said as I saw a white cute cat in his hands.
 
"Omoooo.. Wae so cuteeee... Let me touch it..." I squeal as I move to sit beside Donghae and grab the cat slowly.
"Omooo... Cuteee... Donghae, do you think Siwon will allow me to take this cutie home?" he said as I play with the cat.
 
"I don't think so... But if you want, I can take care of it here and we can come here again to see that cat..." he said while smile sweetly.
 
Then our food coming.
I handed the cat to the waiter and the cat quickly snuggle comfortly in his embrace.
 
I pout.
 
"Let's eat..." Donghae said as I nod happily and start munch my sandwich first.
 
It taste great.
 
 
Donghae pov
 
Fiuuuuhhhh...
Really... It's hard to guard Hyukjae.
Once he's step outside, everyone seems knowing it and they just can't stop attacking him.
 
What's happened with his past, really. Master Choi didn't mention the reason why I should guard him.
I really should find who's behind all of this.
 
Its so tiring.
Not that I have not enough skill to face them or complain but, really it's tiring when I need to protect him but not letting him to know that he's under threats.
But thanks God that we're in my shop.
I did trained all of my employee to face something like this.
 
"Donghae... Are you okay? Is it too boring to go out with me?" he's ask and I heard his voice was a bit trembling.
I gape as I saw that his eyes start teary.
 
Gosh...
He's a cry baby...
 
"Nooo... It just I remember about my mum..." I lie. And he quickly move and sit beside me.
"Oh my gosh, Donghae I'm sowwie... Its my fault asked you about your mum..." he said as he hugs me tightly.
 
Oh God...
I love this boy...
He's so warm and sweet and y...
 
 
After we finish our meal, we're quickly headed to the car.
And he keep pushing me to take backseat, sit beside him.
I just couldn't stand his cute puppy eyes.
 
"Where do you wanna go?" I ask as he playing with his own finger.
"School..."
 
"School? Which school? Why you wanna go to a school? I thought maybe you wanna go shopping?"
 
"I... I don't know... Whatever school... I never go to school like everyone's did... I do wanna go shopping..." he said unsure. I smile at how eager this cute boy to see the world outside.
 
I keep on asking myself why everyone seems to want him die.
 
"Alright then... SJ school please" I ask the driver and he nod obey.
 
 
"What kind of school is that?" he ask with his eyes sparkling so bright makes me wanna pinch his cheeks.
 
I was about to answer but then his phone ringing.
He then answer the phone.
 
"Hello Siwonnie-" he beam with a cheerful tone but the he stiffen.
And I know why, because Master Siwon's voice is louder that even right now, and I heard what he said.
 
"Go back home!!! I was get back from office and you're nowhere to find!!! Just get the up here!!!"
 
"N-ne arrasseo..." and then he let out a heavy sigh.
"He's a bit weird... From yesterday night..." he said as I see his eyes got teary already.
 
I open my arms and gesture him to come to my embrace. He smile weakly while scoot closer and hug me tightly.
 
"We did many round last night and... I'm bleeding... Not much... Not too hurt... But I just... I don't know. It's like he's blame something on me I didn't know..." he manage to utter his confused thought.
 
Hearing it, I clench my fist.
I want to get him out of that gold cage.
He's not happy in there.
 
"I'm scare if tonight he will hurt me even more..." He mumble softly.
"If he does hurt you tonight, run to my room, okay? I'm your guard right? I will protect you even from your brother... Arrasseo?!" I squeeze him as he nod while sniffle back.
 
I don't know how long I hug him but it does feels so comfortable having him in my embrace.
This is only 11 in the morning, and we're just out for less than one hour, but things turn out this way.
 
I look at beautiful master I have. He looks so peaceful and somehow I want to keep his peaceful even when he's awake.
 
 
After we reach the mansion I wakr him up and we walk in without words.
He keeps grabbing my hand tightly.
 
 
"Heechul hyung... How bad is it?" my master ask to Heechul who now shook his hanging head.
 
"I'm sorry Master, I shouldn't let you go outside..." Sungmin wails as he hug Master Hyukjae tightly.
 
As we gather around at the guest lobby, a loud bang follow with a loud voice heard.
 
"Remember..." I whisper as he smile softly while mouthing me that he will be okay.
 
But I know...
He's not going to be ok...
 
And I hope he'll go find me...
My door will always open for him...
My beautiful master...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
o_O
ottokeeeee...
me as a writer even scare of Siwon here....
I still didn't decided what character that Siwon play here.....
 
>____<
mianhae....
and thank you for stay with meee....
see yaa...
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------