A Kiss

Get You! Alive!

 

 
Four
A Kiss
 
Hyukjae pov
 
I was standing near the closed door, facing the angry Siwonnie hyung  who looks really scary right now.
 
"Hyuk" he calls me which I answer quickly with a soft 'yes'.
 
He move closer towards me as my hands keep on the door knob behind me, ready to spin it whenever he comes to hurt me.
 
 
 
"I'm sorry..." he said whisperly as he carressing my cheeks gently.
I widen my eyes and relax myself immediately as my hands found its way to grab his hands.
 
"I'm sorry baby Hyuk... I just get paranoid that I didn't find you when I was home... You know that outside is so dangerous for you... And I couldn't even think..." he said as I saw his eyes got teary.
 
I cup his face and smile, "Oh hyung... I'm sorry that I make you worry... But Donghae's with me... Nothing will happen... He will protect me, Hyung..." I said softly while give him re-assuring smile. 
 
 
"I know... And I'm sorry for yelled at you before..." he said as we hug each other tightly.
 
I felt so relief.
 
 
And the night we have some round before he let me rest, though I'm not going to rest.
need to ask that man about this feeling.
 
I do have and in front of Siwon but I didn't...
I never had my heart beats so fast only because he speak softly or his touch or his kiss.
It's just a beat of tiredness.
 
 
But with Donghae...
Only by him eyeing my topless state could made me all shy and nervously. 
 
With that thought I slip out of the bed and turn my laptop on.
I sent a message to that man, my niece.
Well it's Siwon hyung's niece, by the way. 
 
Me:Junsu hyung... You must help meeee!!!!
Him:Yo what's up Hyuk? How are you and Siwon hyung?
 
Me:He's fine. Who's not fine is me... 
Him:What happen? Spil it out!
Me:I don't know how to start. 
 
I hesitate a bit... still don't know how to tell Junsu Hyung about this strange feeling I have.
 
Me:I met this guy...
 
I chew my lower lips...
 
Me:And my heart just went crazy...
 
I glance at where Siwonnie was lying peacefully, then glance back at my laptop screen. He's still not reply yet.
 
"Why Junsu hyung didn't reply it..." I pout. 
 
I'm waiting for almost 15 minutes but nothing come up.
Then I decided to leave and continue our chat tommorow, but suddenly a soft 'ding' sound's heard.
 
I stare at the screen and my eyes widen when I read that Junsu hyung's reply me already.
No... not that due to he's finally reply but because of his words.
 
 
Him: Are you in love with that guy? I thought you love Siwon...
 
Love?
I don't know what love is...
I don't even know how it feels...
 
Me: Love? In love? What is Love? Hyung, how it feels like? What is it sign? Is it bad?
 
I quickly sent those question and hopefully he quickly answer it.
I was tap my laptop impatiently when suddenly I heard Siwon hyung awake.
I quickly erase all the previous chat.
Though I really don't know why I do that...
I just feel that I must not messing with Siwon hyung right now with all these unsure feeling of mine.
 
 
"Hyuk, you're not sleeping baby?" he ask as he sat up, his eyes still close though.
 
"I was chatting with Junsu hyung... He greet you too hyung..." I said as I quickly proceed the laptop off, didn't wait for Junsu Hyung's reply.
 
"Just sent him my regard then come here and sleep Hyukjae baby. You have math class tomorrow..." he said while lay back and ready to sleep again.
 
I nod, but then I remember Donghae.
Maybe he's worry right now.
 
"I wanna get something to drink? You want some hyung?"
"Nooo... I sleep first neh? I have early meeting tomorrow..." he whine as I chuckle while nod, understand.
 
I walk out of my room and headed to Heechul hyung's room.
I knock it softly and the door open immediately.
 
"Master Hyukjae? Are you alright?" he exclaim as I quickly cover his mouth and tell him that I'm fine.
 
"Where's Donghae's room?" I ask and get a confused look from my unique diva servant.
Then he sigh before tell me to follow him.
 
I skip my step happily as I thought that I will meet him again.
 
Why I feel so happy?
Really Hyukjae, what the heck happen with you?!
 
 
 
"Here's his room..." Heechul hyung said and I thank him happily.
 
I was about to knock the door when I felt Heechul hyung is still there behind me.
"Hyung... You can leave me"
 
"b-but master-" 
I give him a hand and he quickly nod slightly before leave me.
 
I happily knock the door and whisper excitedly to call Donghae.
I just need to knock once and the door open harshly with Donghae who exclaim  worriedly, "Hyukjae! Is that you?"
 
 
I grin happily as I throw myself on him and hug him tightly.
I don't know what I thought but I just wanna feel the feeling of being safe in him arms.
 
"Hyukjae... Young master? Are you ok? Did you hurt somewhere?" he asked many question while my back softly.
 
I giggle as I felt my face is getting warm.
 
"Hyukjae, Master..." I pull out while sigh, then sent playfully glare at him.
 
"Yah! I told you to call me by name right? And I'm ok... I'm here to tell you that. You don't have to be... Uhm... Worry?" I blabber and then realize that I speak too much.
 
I blush when I realize those hazel eyes were staring at me with a sweetest smile spread on his handsome face.
 
"Yes I'm worry like hell... And now I really feel relief...  but you smell like... uhm... ??"  he said with a soft tone. But the last question just make me stun in a good minute before blushing hardly.
 
"He... always having some round with me... Every night..."
 
"...That's why you need more time to sleep in the morning?" he raise his one brow and chew his lower lips while avert his gaze of me.
 
 
Huh?
He's look annoyed...
 
"Donghae..."
 
"I really don't get what exactly your relationship with your hyung... And I wonder if Mr. Choi knowing about this..." he said with those harsh voice again.
 
Eh?
Is dad didn't know?
But... Siwon hyung said it was ok.
 
"Is he didn't know? B-but Siwon hyung said that he'll be ok with that..." I said a bit unsure now.
 
"Are you really... Aish... Hyukjae, whatever, you should go back right? Mr. Siwon maybe waiting for you..." he push me a bit and open the door.
 
I pout.
 
Why suddenly he act all cold and harsh?
 
Ugh... 
Why I don't like this situation.
 
 
"Donghae..." I plead.
But he didn't answer.
 
I quickly run to him and hug him from behind, buried my face on his back.
 
"Why you looks so angry?! Please don't hate me... I don't know why but I don't like it..." I said bluntly and I can feel him stiffen a bit.
 
 
 
Silent.
 
 
"I'm not mad... I'm your guard right? If I mad, how can I protect you?" he said then turn to me and smile, "Now go back and sleep, kay?" he continue as I nod, agree.
 
Oh...
I wanna try something.
 
"Can I have something from you?" I ask, sent him my puppy eyes.
 
"What is it?" he said while squeeze my hands. 
 
I lean closer and peck his lips.
But once I felt his thin lips against mine I just can't help but catch his lips fully for a real kiss.
 
I then pull away while Donghae just stand there with a gaping mouth.
I kiss his cheek and whisper a goodnight before leave him with so much curiousity in my heart.
Some things is really different with Donghae...
I don't know what...
 
After reach my bed, I quickly slip under cover and smiling like a stupid boy.
 
Omoooo...
Why kissing him feels overwhelming like this?
Is it maybe he's the first person that I kiss beside Siwon hyung?
I always do tongue-kiss with Siwon Hyung but never felt something like this.
And I just kiss him on lips and no-tongue.
But it feels like...
 
Kyyyaaaaaaa...
 
I don't know how to explain...
 
But...
Kyaaaa...
 
I wanna scream... I wanna screaaaammmm...
This kind of kiss just makes me ticklish inside my tummy.
So funnyyyy...
 
I need to ask someone tomorrow.
 
---------
 
Meanwhile at another place Donghae still walking back to his own room with a blank look.
 
Donghae pov
 
I was walking -perhaps- back to my room -perhaps-
 
 
"Donghae ssi" I heard someone call my name but my mind seems careless now.
What I thought just a kiss that Hyukjae gave to me some minutes before.
 
 
"Yah! Donghae ssi!!" and this time I snap out and staring at the girl in front of me.
 
Huh?
Who is she?
Did I know her??
 
"Neh?"
 
"Why are you wondering around? Are you lost?" she ask, thus makes me look around and realize that I'm not on my way back to my room.
 
"Uhm... I guess... What's your name, Miss?" I said while gave her a small smile and she smile back to me.
 
"I'm Tiffany... A maid here... Come, I sent you back to your room..." she answer and offer me her help.
 
"Nooo... Thank you, but I was the one who have to sent you back instead. You're a girl..." I shook my head but she's just chuckle and nod.
 
"My room is there... Don't worry..."
"No, its ok. I'll back to my room by myself. No need to be worry. I remember the way... I just... lose my mind before..." I quickly cut her and bid goodbye before run off of her.
 
 
Damn that kiss...
Really distract me like this.
 
But...
Gosshhh...
How I gladly will accept another kiss from him again...
 
Tch!
Just like there will be another kiss, Donghae...
 
I wonder why he kiss me like that...
I won't put my hope too high...
It's too dangerous for both of us...
 
Finally I reach my room and quickly change into pajama before slip under the bedcover, sleep. 
Try to sleep, for sure.
 
---------
 
@morning
No one pov
 
Hyukjae shifted on his bed, tried to find a warmth he needed the most in his every morning.
 
Besides the bed, a brunette sit calmly on the wooden chair while chuckle silently; saw the cute scene in front of him.
 
"Hyukjae master, it's time for wake up..." he lean closer so that his lazy master could heard.
But knowing that his master wouldn't  awake just by calling him, Donghae decided to pat Hyukjae arm, caused the certain boy whine...
 
 
 
"Unngghh... Donghaeee..."
 
Or moaned?
 
Ups...
Looks like someone need an explanation for why he moaned that way...
 
**********************************************************************************************
 
Hi, everyone...
I updateeee...
pheewww..hope you like this chapter...
Hyukjae start curious about his strange feeling now...
I make Siwon as a good boy here... but its just about Hyukjae getting out of the mansion...
and I still don't know how Siwon will react once he knows that Donghae maybe will catch his Hyukkie... ^_^
 
Okay...
I need to sleep now... see ya, readers...
 
love you all
d_c