Tracing

Get You! Alive!

 

 

No one pov

 

It's dawn of the day.

3 men gather up around a strawberry table with 3 glasses of milkshake on top of it.

"So..." Donghae was about to open a serious conversation when the young brunnette interrupt with his pouty lips and lashing eyes.

"Mimiiiii... I'm hungry... Haehae hyuuung... Can we order something sweet?" Henry, the young brunnette whined as he grab the tall man beside him, Zhoumi.

 

He threw an apologize gaze to Donghae, makes the later chuckle while nod agree.

Well... They need something sweet before doing brainstorming about Hyukjae's case.

 

After order one mix fruit sponge cheese cake, Henry back to his seat with a wide smile.

"All done..." he chirped happily, thus makes Donghae stare longingly at the act.

 

"Hae? What's wrong? You're not planning to snatch my baby from me right? Why you look at him that way?" Zhoumi asked as Henry's jaw dropped in shock.

 

"Mimiii!!! How can you say such a thing?!" Henry slap his lover's arms as Donghae close his eyes.

 

"Sorry... It just... Hyukjae looks exactly happy like Henry when he got out of the mansion for the first time..." he sighed as he massage his temple.

"It's ok hyung, mimi just being pabo... We will rescue him hyung... Don't worry" Henry carressed Donghae's arms as he flashed his understanding smile, while Zhoumi muttured a soft 'sorry' towards Donghae.

 

"Uhm... Did I miss something?" another man with weird accent came up and sat beside Donghae who hug him instantly.

"Hankyung hyung... it's nothing hyung... So whats the news?" Donghae start the conversation as Hankyung poured more than 10 photos on the table.

 

"It's when you went on a date with Hyukjae ssi... He went to this club and Shindong told me that he meet uhm... Kind a man in black..." he explained. He's a bit unsure about who are them.

 

"Black suit?"

"uh huh..."

 

"I ever heard them... some kind of mafia... hey... you work for them too Hyung... Choi's family is a kind of mafia..." Henry said then giggle while munch his food messily.

"Baby... you're so cute... but this is not a time for joking sweetheart..." Zhoumi said then kiss the lips that pouted instantly over the sweetie scold.

 

"ppffftt... Henry... you're sure an ice breaker... but yeah... I am working for one of that kind of men... Now now... What do you think about what Master Junsu said?" Donghae slurped his milkshake as Hankyung shrugged his shoulder, didn't have any conclusion yet.

 

They fell into a deep silent since everyone was thinking about it, until someone entering the silence thus makes Hankyung shocked a bit weird. Ok it's weird how him react over that voice owned by the diva bodyguard.

 

"Am I interrupt something?"

"Oh... Heechul ssi... No, of course no, please have a seat-"

"you can sit here..." suddenly Hankyung stood up and let Heechul sat on his seat.

"Uh... thank you... and you?" Heechul smile gratefully as Hankyung nod and said that he will find another seat.

 

Donghae chuckle silently but he let the issue drown in his thought since the first thing he wanna know is just his Hyukjae's safety.

 

"So... Heechul ssi... what brought you here?" Donghae stir the straw before brought it to his lip and sipped it.

"Well... I just walk out from the strawberry cake shop when I saw your friend here,entering this shop and found... all of you..." he said a bit off since Hankyung is busy offered him a menu book and gesture him to choose something to drink.

 

"Hyung... *chuckle... It's too obvious..." Donghae said bluntly and for that, all of them laugh except the two men who're blushing hardly.

"Yah! Stop making fun of my crush! We better... Uh... Did I say it out loud?" Hankyung unconsciously blurt out his thought loudly thus only made them all laugh even more.

 

"Aish hyung... I never know this side of you Hyung..." Henry said between their laugh, while Heechul pout deeply.

 

"I better going home now-"

"Nooo... We're sorry Heechul hyung... But we're really need your opinion about Master Siwon..." Donghae quickly pressed his laugh and ask Heechul to stay.

"Before that... How's Hyukjae doing? Is it okay to leave him?" Donghae asked in concerned.

 

"Don't worry... Sungmin's there... And actually... Its just some hours after you left the mansion... Nothing significant happens, you worry wart..." Heechul said as he playfully punch Donghae's arms which cause the later grin sheepishly.

 

"I can't help it..." he mumble softly but loud enough to make each lips pull up, smiled.

 

"I thought that Siwon will not harm Hyukjae... Mr. Choi loves him as much as he loves Siwon... So... I just thinking that maybe... Something or someone out there was the main purpose of all these things..." Heechul let every thought out of his brain as Donghae start thinking for every possibility.

"But I still doubt Hyukjae's safety... I didn't hear the explanation Mr. Junsu told you from the start..." Donghae sipped the last brown liquid in his glass and put it aside near the wall as he turn to face Heechul again.

 

"Well... I don't really remember it but something about document, and he called someone to destroy it and he said that he don't want this 'him' to discovered the document. I didn't get who is 'him' that Siwon refered to... But he said about Hyukjae is a son of this 'him'..." Heechul answer the question, "and... Why you squeeze my hands like I need someone to console with?" Heechul glare at Hankyung but still, the reddeness on his flawless cheek didn't unnoticed by Hankyung who only smile without letting Heechul's hand go. Heechul just muttured "weird" as Henry chuckled. But Zhoumi and Donghae seems drawn in another world.

 

"If I conclude it... Is it possible that this 'him' is refer to Mr. Choi itself? You're thinking the same right Mi?" Donghae said as Zhoumi nod agreed, but Heechul seems surprised by the conclusion.

 

"B-but Lady Soo only have one child and it's Choi Siwon..." Heechul told the fact as Donghae tilt his head, "hmmm... You're right... I know her... She's beautiful and nice Lady" Donghae said while nod in agreement.

 

"But Donghae, other possibility is Mr. Choi had another child from other woman... And maybe it's Hyukjae..." Hankyung said thus made every pair of eyes staring at him.

 

"What? I just-"

"That's possible Hyung..." Donghae exclaimed as the other nodded in agreement.

"Then... How we start the investigation? We have no clue about Hyukjae's mom since Hyukjae didn't remember his parents... And we didn't know what kind of document was that..." Henry sighed as he finished his drink and start attack his arrived lasagna.

 

"..."

"The document, baby... Donghae... Is that mean the document is relating to Hyukjae?" Zhoumi said with a wide eyes while his finger pointed on Donghae who's taken a back by the statement.

 

"If so... Then we should start from Hyukjae's old home... I wonder what hold them to not get the document..." Donghae massages his temple.

 

But it'll getting excited, since now they already got the path to started their investigation.

 

"I will call Wookie, maybe he know something hidden about Lady Soo..." Donghae mumbled as he dial the number and put the phone against his right ear.

 

"I get the house... Its in... Mokpo? Donghae, Hyukjae is actually from Mokpo..." Hankyung said after he tried to search on his laptop as Donghae nodded understand. Actually they already gather some information about Hyukjae, far before Donghae is sent by Mr. Choi to assist him. Donghae then more interested about Hyukjae, that's why he ask his friends to dig more about Hyukjae. But one thing they couldn't trace, it's Hyukjae's mom and the exact house in Mokpo.  

 

"I better back home. I will inform you if something happen at Mansion, Donghae... Are you stay at the mansion?" Heechul said.

"No Hyung... Please watch over Hyukjae for me... I will not be able to protect him for now... Tell him I love him, and give him a kiss from me-"

 

"Aish.. Arasseo! Stop your cheesiness... I wanna puke" Heechul said playfully before went off.

"Awww... He's gone" Hankyung said softly earn a playful punch from Donghae who keep trying to call Wookie.

 

"I can't reach Wookie..."

"We better go to that house now, Donghae... It's Mokpo!" Hankyung said as he called the car to come.

 

"Alright... Let's go"

-------

Meanwhile @ Choi Mansion

Hyukjae pov

 

I was lurking around the mansion. I can't sleeeep... Wonnie is already sleeping. He must be exhausted. Poor Wonnie...

I wanna see my Hae...

 

I quicken my step and reach his bedroom, then knock it softly.

No answer.

 

Is he sleeping?

Maybe he's too tired.

 

I pout at the thought of him sleeping already.

Then I decide to go find Sungmin hyung but then I bump onto someone.

 

"Young Master... What are you doing here? You should rest..."

 

Ohhh it's Heechul hyung.

"I can't sleep hyuuuung.... I wanna see Hae but he's not open the door, maybe he's sleep already" I whine. But then my eyes sparkle when I see Heechul hyung bring a cake in his hand.

 

"Hyuuung!!! Is that a cake?" I exclaim happily as I grab the plastic and smile even widely when I smell the strawberry scent inside the box.

"Yes Young Master... You want some?" he offers as I nod eagerly.

 

Then we proceed to the dining room and I wait Heechul hyung to prepare the cake.

 

"Here you go..." Heechul hyung said as he put the whole of strawberry cheese cake in front of me. I squeal happily as I start to cut the cake here and there.

 

"Young Master..."

"Mh hm?"

 

"D-Donghae sent you a message..." Hyung said thus makes me stop eat the cake.

 

Huh??

Sent me a message??

What was that means?

Why should he sent the message via Heechul hyung?

 

"What was he said?" I ask.

 

"He said that he loves you-"

"Wh-what is that mean hyung? Hae is there right? In his room right? Why he pass the message? I-is that mean he's leaving?" and the thought of him leaving me makes my heart ache so much, my lips start quiver.

 

"N-no... He's not leaving you, Young master... He's just not in this mansion for 3 or 4 days..."

 

Oh...

Eh?

What?

 

"WHAT? N-nooo... He must be leave me... H-hee..." and I just cant help but crying like a baby in Hyung's arms.

"Ssshhh... Young Master... Donghae wont like it if he knows you cry like this... Mr. Junsu just gave him some task to do.. He's not leaving you, don't worry..." Hyung my back as I process his words and then nod in understanding.

 

"Really Hyung? But I miss him so much..." I said trembling.

"You can call him through phone..." Hyung suggest as I nod. I quickly take my phone and let Heechul hyung type the number.

 

I wait patiently and I can feel my heart beat's increasing everytime the beep sound coming, and I need to hold my breathe when his manly voice answer my call.

 

Heechul hyung gesture me to answer Hae's greeting then he leaves me alone.

 

I take the phone and slowly my tears appear then roll down my cheeks.

 

"Haee..."

"Baby? Is that you sweetheart?" I was feeling so overwhelming when he call me with those sweet names, and I just can call his name many times while sobbing hard.

 

"Ssshh... I'm sorry I didn't meet you first before I go baby... Please don't cry baby... You kill me here..." he whines as I try hard not to sob again.

 

"that's my baby... I love you so much baby Hyukkie..."

 

"I- I miss you Haeee..." I whine softly and I can hear him say it back and give me smooch through the phone.

 

I chuckle while wipe my tears away.

 

"Quickly come back home... I miss you..." I whine again as he just showering me with sloopy kiss through the phone.

 

I blush at the sound of his 'smooch'.

 

Cheesy pabo...

 

Then I hear him chuckle, "Don't worry baby, I'll be back in 3 days after baby... Please be safety neh..."

 

"Neh... I'll wait..."

"Bye sweetie..."

 

"Umm... Bye Hae... I love you"

"I love you more baby... I hang up neh?"

 

"n-neh..."

 

I smile for finally able to hear his voice,but still, meet him face to face is better.

 

*pout*

 

I sat back and continue eating my cake before go back to my room.

 

Ppalli comeback Hae pabo...

I miss you so much...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updateeee \(^o^)/