Danger Confession

Get You! Alive!

Is it obviously Kyumin???

>__<

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hyukjae pov

I was widening my eyes in a great surprise as Donghae said something about us disturbed something confidential.

 

They're doing kissy kissy inside bunnies' homeeeee...
 

"Kyaaaaa.... My bunnieeessss' innocent..." I run here and there to catch all the bunnies, wanna palm their eyes.
 

Those bunnies are innocentt!!!
Hmphh!!!!

 

I pout while stomp my feet annoyed.
 

"Sungmin hyung!! Don't do something naughty here..." I scold him while pout.

They're gasp as I cross my arms on my chest.

I never know that they're doing kissy kissy too...


"Uhm... S-sorry young master" Sungmin hyung bows his head as I try to calm down myself when I feel something my back slowly.


"Young Master... I think it's a beautiful sight of kissing in bunnies' house..." Donghae said while chuckle softly as I raise my brows over his statement.

Beautiful sight?

"Really??" I ask Donghae who nods in response.

I stare at Sungmin hyung and Kyuhyun seongsang nim.
 

Well...

They do look good together...
 

I smile, "I'm sowwie Sungmin hyung,seongsang nim..." I bow back at them then quickly grab Donghae's hand and say, "Haeeee... Let's kiss in here..."


"Whaaat???" three of them shout in unison as I pout for their reaction.

"Waeeee???" I whine at him as I circle my arms around his waist and bury my face on his broad chest.


"I-it's... Uhm-"
"Na ah... We'll go out now... Have a nice time, young master.." Sungmin hyung cut Donghae's words as he drag seongsang nim out of bunny's house.

I quickly prevent them, "But hyung... We need to feed the bunnies..." I said.

There're so many bunnies here and I need to feed all of them???
 

"Well... Donghae will come for your rescue, young master..." Sungmin hyung smile before close the door, leaving me with Hae alone.


Meanie hyung!

 


"Haeee... Let's feed them... Awww... Look at him... He's waiting for the foods..." I pointed at a bunny that stand with both feet as his hands hanging down while his head turn here and there.


Cuteeee!!!

I run to the closet where their food's kept.


"Here we go bunnieeessss..." I pull out some food and start feed them. "Haeee..." I whine at him, gesture him to do the same as me.

He nod as he take one and start feed the fluffy bunny who seems attract to him.
I unconsciously pout at the affection. And Hae looks enjoy it much.


"Haeeee..." I whine,trying to take his attention back on me.

"Yes, Young Master" he answers me but hos eyes not leave that bunny.

I puff my cheek and put the bunny down on the grass field before sat on his laps and kiss him.

"Mmpp...mmmh..." he moan as I felt something  jump on my lap before jump off of it.

The bunny is gone...
Kekekekekekeke

 


"Haeeeee..." I whine again as he chuckle while tap my nose playfully.

"You're disturb that bunny's eating time..." he said and I can feel his hands on my waist side, makes me grin widely.

"You're having too much intimacy with that bunny" I said while pout.

"I'm just feeding the-"

"I know... But you didn't turn your head to me when I call you..." I mumble as I play with my finger.

"Awww... Is that a jealousy I smell on you?" he said but I just bury my face on his neck deeper.

We lost in silence and I enjoy it. Then I decide to break the silence with one question that I want to ask since I have a chat with Junsu hyung.



"Hae... What do you think about love?"


Donghae pov

Oh God... This is wrong...

He's suppose to be my master and I am his bodyguard but here we are...

Acting like lovers...

And I kind a enjoy it..

Having him in my arms just feels perfectly perfect.
 

I was deep in my train of thought when suddenly he asks me something about love.

 

Huh?
Love?

 

Now that he mention it...

My thought rewind what Heechul hyung told me later about Hyukkie was ask to someone named Junsu about these things.


"Haeee... Tell meeee..." he whine cutely as I just smile at him.

"I   can't describe it, Hyukjae... It's a strong feeling towards someone that will make you do whatever just for being with that someone..." I said.



And now I said all those words just makes me admit that I do love my young master more than I thought.


"Did you ever feel something like that, Hae?"

"Mh-hm..." I nod then I catch him puckering his lips.


Jealous again?


"It's my mom... But she's unreachable anymore... Sometimes I was thinking... If my tears could build a stairway and my memories a lane, I wanna walk right up to heaven and bring her home again..." I wonder out softly then I felt hands cup my cheeks as my favorit brown eyes stare at me teary.

"Haee... Don't be sad... I hate it if you look sad..." he try hard not to sob and it's cute.

"and you're the one who nearly cry..." I said playfully and pull him in my embrace and I know I will never think twice to say it out loud.

"Now I feel that again towards someone..." I said and I can feel his body stifen. I smile, "I feel that towards   you..."


And he's tighten his wrap around me while crying as well... but I know he's happy since I can feel his lips form a 'me too' words.

 


But later did they know, someone's hear their little confession and its anger the person greatly.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm update...

 

someone's heard them...

WHhhhhooo do you think is it??