Happiness

Get You! Alive!

Noone POV

@ Mr. Choi's residence

A tall young lady with a short cut hair was knocking on the door that has 'Mr. Choi' as a tag. She was followed by a tall man with a black suit.

"Come in" heard from inside and the young lady opened the door and let the black suit man entered the room.

"Please don't let anyone come in after this, May... thank you" Mr. Choi said as the young lady named May nodded understand before left off.

"So... how is it, Kris? Did you find something about Hyukjae?" Mr. Choi stop whatever he did and focused on the man in front of him.

"Before that Mr. Choi... May I ask you something?" Mr. Choi nod, gesture him to go on. "Uhm... why did you think that Hyukjae is your son?"

"I just can't help it, Kris... his eyes looks like Sora's son..." Mr. Choi sighed tiredly as he massage his temple.

"Well... he is, Master Choi..."

"You mean?"

"Yes... Hyukjae is Mrs. Sora's son... he's got a great shock that makes him got a great amnesia... I don't know what will get his memories back again..." Kris explained as he smile for saw Happiness beam on the older man face.

"I'm so glad that Siwon find him that day... it's a fate right, Kris?" Mr. Choi's eyes was teary while clean up his desk.

"But looks like your son regret it..." Kris said as Mr. Choi tilt his head, "Mr. Siwon seems want to get Hyukjae away from Choi's family..."

"Huh? Really??? We need to move fast, Kris! Gather your people!! I'll fly tonight!" Mr. Choi got up and quickly walked outside the bulding.

The black suit man, Kris, quickly dialed numerous number to inform the condition before he too take his leave.

-------------

Meanwhile inside the closed bedroom, a lady was walking here and there panicly as a cell phone pressed on her right ear.

"Quickly..." she mumbled softly.

She's Mrs. Choi, Siwon's mom.

"Yes mom?" a low tone was heard through the phone as Mrs. Choi sighed in relief.

"Won baby... you should move faster... your dad seems knew it already that that son of is his son... I don't want another person ruin our family..." she blabber panicly.

"How did you know mom?"

"I overheard your dad when he's talking with his people... Damn it Wonnie... Ppalli do something to get rid of him..." she said quickly as Siwon reply it with a firm 'yes' before hang up.

Mrs. Choi sighed in desperately thought that Hyukjae must be more precious since her husband just leave like that. Not even bother to tell her about his leaving.

"I won't let anyone ruining my family..." she hissed as she left the room quickly. She asked his assistant, Ryewook, to book a ticket to Korea with a different schedule with her husband.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

@ Korea

Hyukjae was awake since he couldn't stand a noise even it's just a bit. Siwon has awake and walk outside and Hyukjae decide to follow him, thought that maybe Siwon need his help or something.

But when he heard that Siwon only picked up the call from his mother, Hyukjae walk back to their room and continue slept.

@morning

Hyukjae was wide awake and got startle when the first thing he saw was Donghae's smiling face in front of him.
His eyes got teary just in a second as he hugs Donghae tightly.

"Awww... Is my baby missed me that much eh?"

"You said that you will gone for 3 days but now I see you,how can I'm not happy??? I miss you muchhh pabooooo..." Hyukjae pouted as Hae kiss the pout away.

"Well... Mr. Choi suddenly asked me to guard you non-stop... He wants you to have another room baby... He was so angry to hear that Siwon treat you like that..." he grin widely as Hyukjae too, gave him the widest smile ever. He scanned the room and noted it inside his mind that he really had another room to sleep.

"Really? Then I can sleep with you instead?" Hyukjae snuggle closer as Donghae tightenes his embrace on Hyukjae's body.

"If you want, then I will ask Mr. Choi..." Hyukjae nod but then his face turn sad.

"Hae... What happening actually?? Heechul hyung seems different. Even Minnie hyung too..." He pout again as he thought that something he didn't know was happening.

"Nah... Its just your feeling baby... It's ok... Don't worry... You'll be safe baby... I promise..." Donghae kiss Hyukjae's forehead as Hyukjae gave in to Donghae's answer.

Maybe he's a spoiled boy, but he can feel it if something happen to each person he care the most. But for now, Hyukjae decide to keep it burried in his mind, since the only one he wants was sleeping peacefully on Donghae's embrace.

Soon after Hyukjae breathe getting heavy, Donghae slipped out and call his team to ask them about the report.

"What?" Donghae whispered as he keep glancing at the sleeping figure on the bed.

"I didn't found some kind of documents, hyung... There's nothing here just an old mansion.. But uhm... Well.. This mansion is clean... Maybe someone keep coming to clean up, hyung..."

"Hmmm... I see... I will try to find something..." Donghae hung up and sat back on the bed then lay down his body closer to Hyukjae.

"Baby... If only you can remember your past..." Donghae whispered softly while carressed Hyukjae's cheek lightly. Suddenly his phone vibrated, indicated incoming message. He pull away and open his phone to see the message.



-Wookie inform me that Lady Choi was on the way to Korea last night...

Siwon is on the way to meet his mom now.--Yesung-

 


Donghae stared blankly on his phone screen as his thought thinking about many things that could happen next.
He sighed heavily but then his body jolt a bit when a pair of hands trapped him on his torso.


"Something wrong??" Hyukjae said sleepy as Donghae smiled his best and shook his head.

"Nope... Did I wake you up?" Donghae turn his body to face Hyukjae and soon they're already tied in a tight hug from each other.

"Mh-hm.. Hae... Please tell me what's wrong? Maybe I can help you..." Hyukjae said while pout against Donghae's chest.

Donghae was about to answer when suddenly his phone vibrated longer. He got a phone call.



Donghae pov

I was about to answer my baby when suddenly my phone vibrating for a call. I sit up and put the phone agaist my ear.

"Yes Mimi?"

"Donghae... I've got her name. It's Sora, Hyukjae's mom..." my jaw drop unconsciously, but I try so hard not too obviously panic.


If the name of Hyukjae's mom is Mrs. Sora, then Hyukjae isn't Mr. Choi's son. I knows who is Mrs. Sora.
If so, then your research finally done, Mr. Choi. I'm so glad.


"Donghae?" Mimi snap a bit since he got no response as I finally realize that I was still on the line and Hyukjae is staring at me with his worry eyes.

"O-okay Mimi... That's unexpected by me... I'll try to gather some more information..." I said and end the call after Mimi said ok.

"Haeee..." Hyukkie whine as he tug my arm sleeve.

I smile at him, get him the hint that it's ok to get closer, "Come here, baby...".

"Haeee... Tell meee..."


Donghae got silent.

For someone who get amnesia, it means that they want to erase their past,they don't want to remember it. And I'm scare if Hyukkie remember something will it be the happy moment or the worst moment?


"Haeeee..." Hyukkie whines again.


If I want to ask him now, the only one that I will mention is his mother's name.
Mother is a person that attach closest of everything.
If I mention her name, will you be okay, baby?


"Hyukkie baby... You know I love you because its you right?" I start and I think its a bad words since I saw his eyes got teary in an instant.

"H-hae... Are you- p-planning to br-break up with me?" and before I can reply his silly question, he already cries heavily and hugs me tightly.

"Pl-please don't do that Hae... Tell me what to do to make you stay???" he sobs hard as I smile a bit, knowing that he loves me that much.

"I want you, to stop crying baby... And look at my eyes, look in to my eyes, Hyukkie..." I said softly as I push him a bit so that I can see him clearly.

"Baby... I think I said I love you, why you thought that it's a break up line?"

"I-I thought you will say that you love me,then you will continue with -but I can't be with you-" and he cries again after telling me that.

"Pabo Hyukkie... Now calm down... Should I hug you?" I ask but he shake his head.

No??


Then he tap his lips as I grin like an idiot.

"Naughty baby!" I pull him closer before capture his lips with mine.

Guess he miss me so much.
Hehehehe...


After he calm down, we lay on the bed,with his head laying on my chest and his arms tightly rope my waist.


"I wanna ask you one name, can I, baby?" I continue as he nod.
"Did you know Lee Sora?"

My hands grip on his shirt tightly as I blurt out the question.

"No... I don't- ugh..."
"Baby... What's wrong?" I start panic when he detach of me. i try to reach him back but he curl up and shout, "noo... Not heerrr... Nooooo... Please... Please stop... Don't-"

I move fast and wrap him in my embrace as I kiss his forehead many times while his back a bit hard, to make him feels that he's not alone.

"Ssshhh... Baby... You're safe... You're safe, my sweetheart... It's me, your Hae... Hae...Hae..." I keep whispering my name since I thought that he look so happy when he finally able to call me Hae.


"Haeee... They're tortured my mom... Mooom... Noooo..."


Oh shiit!
He keep hysteris everytime he heard 'mom' word.


Suddenly the door slam hard, makes me hug him even tighter.

Mr. Choi.


"Is he ok? What happen?" he kneel down beside the bed and Hyukjae instantly throw his body on Mr. Choi.

Hyukjae keep crying as Mr. Choi ask me silently about what happen to Hyukjae.
I mouth him Mrs. Sora name and he sighs.

"It's ok Hyukjae baby... Take it slowly now my son..." Mr. Choi soothe him as I can hear Hyukjae reduce his sobs.

"Im not even your son..." he pout as he wipe his chubby cheeks.

"You are my son Hyukjae! You're my si-"

But his words needs to cut by another voice.


"Stop it there!!!! I won't let you ruin my family!!!!"


Oh great... Mrs. Choi.

I quickly stand in front of Hyukkie and Mr. Choi. And that woman points his gun towards me, makes Hyukjae shriek in panic.

"Mrs. Choi... I think all of this just a misunderstanding... Please calm down and let's talk..." I said calmly as she just chuckle evilly.

"Talk??? And let you wash my brain with all your lies..." she snaps as she keep walks slowly towards me.

"Donghae... Just tell her... I know for all the time I keep it secret to cover up my dad's reputation, and Choi's company reputation... But if that means need a victim, let me be the one to take the responsibility..." Mr. Choi said softly as I taken a back for what he said.

He wants me to open his father mistake?

"B-but Master-"

"You're my loyal guard, Donghae, and you're the only one who knew about it after me... But I have no strength to tell my wife..." he broke down and cry.

I finally decide to help my master and I face Mrs. Choi.


"Mrs. Choi... Hyukjae is Mr. Choi's half sister's son..." I start as she just laugh loudly.

"Lame, Donghae... But I'm his wife and I know he has no sister!!!"

"Yes... She's not Mr. Choi's sister. Mrs. Lee Sora is a half sister of Mr. Choi... Mr. Choi's father has an affair and the woman got born Mrs. Sora. But Mr. Choi's father couldn't let the news spread. He has a great reputation to safe. His wife, Mr. Choi's mom, keep covered the mistake. Since she knew that Choi company built by her husbands hands, sweat by sweat..." I keep continue as Mrs. Choi lowering the gun, seems think hard.

"But then Mr. Choi meet you, who always praise him perfectly. And I can tell you, Mrs. Choi, your husband is a perfect. He never flirt. He just don't want you to be disappointed if you know that his family not even perfect. His mother keep the appearance perfect. That's why Mr. Choi thought that it's not important to tell you that he has a half sister. Mr. Choi start his research right when Mr. Siwon rescued Hyukjae." I finish my story as Mr. Choi pat my shoulder and gesture me to accompanying Hyukkie that already fall asleep after a long cried.

Mr. Choi hugs his wife as she let the gun fall down. I smile at them as Mr. Choi take his wife to sit on the couch and continue my story.

"I really love my Sora. She's so cute, but her mom throw him away and my mom take her as her daughter. But my father never like her. That's why when my mom passed away, I send her to a safe place. Until that day, my father found him before I knew and ask his people to kill her. I don't know that she has a son. And when I saw Hyukjae, I thought I saw Sora... I'm sorry for make all these complicated dear... Please forgive me..." And right after, Mrs. Choi hugs her husband tightly while wailing non stop, thus makes Hyukjae awake.

"Hey baby... You're awake?" I greet him as he snuggle closer to my neck.

"mmmm... My teddy bear..." he mumble as I felt a warm spread on my check.

Did I blush??
Damn it.


"Son, you're awake?" suddenly Hyukkie's body stiffen hearing Mr. Choi's voice. He quickly jump out of the bed a I chuckle seeing him.

"Appaaa... Why you're here? And oh... Auntie... I'm sorry I overslept... It's nice to see you-" but Mrs. Choi's hug cut his words.

"I'm sorry for planning to harm you, Hyukjae... You can call me umma if you want..."


Oh no... That words...


"uhm... Thank you umma..." Hyukjae said happily. But his eyes show sadness.

"Honey, we better find Siwonnie... Donghae, take care of him neh" Mr. Choi quickly said as I nod understand. I guess he knows.

 


Finally we're left alone.


"Should I let you have a lone time?" I ask carefully as he just run to me and hugs me while cries again.
I squeez him gently and soothe him as I know, he just can't take it all in one time.


"my mom..." he wails softly as I tighten my hug around his shaking body.

"I know baby... I know... Ssshhh..."


After a while crying he fall asleep in my embrace.
I sigh as I thought about how painful my baby's heart right now.


"I promise to make you happy forever baby..." I peck his lips before I lay him on the bed.

 


I take a little towel and damp it in the water then squeez it.
I walk back to the bed and start wash Hyukkie's face slowly.

"Haee..." he whine with closed eyes. I smile at the thought that he still remember me in his sleep.

"Sleep tight baby... Everything is settle by itself..." I whisper softly as I see his lips stretch up, smiling.

 


Hyukjae pov

I was crying hard on a grass field alone and I don't know why I cry though. Then suddenly a beautiful woman came to me and pat my head. I can see her smile warmly and then she said, "mommy leaves neh my baby, Donghae loves you so much... I will be happy if you smile... Come here..." and i just run to her while wails 'mooom' loudly.

"Aigooo... Why my baby keep crying? C'mon baby... I need to go..."

"B-but mom... I'll miss you..." I wail again as she my hair lovingly.

"Of course you will miss me... You're my son... My only son... Now go... Donghae is waiting..." she push me softly then carress my cheeks.

 

"Haeee..." I whisper softly as I remember how he treat me so lovely.

"I love you so much my baby Hyukjae..." she whisper before disappear.

And I just can cry...
I need someone... I need someone... I need-


"Baby!!! What happen??wake up baby!!!"

 

That sound.

I stretch my hand to reach the sound but I touch nothing. Then I decide to open my eyes, to find the sound.
I look at the handsome face above me. He looks so worry.


"Haeeeee..."I wail as my tears run down on my cheeks.

"Ssshhh... Baby... It's ok dear... I'm here... I'm here..." he my back.

"Haee... Mom came and she disappear..." I said between crying as he keep soothing me.


"Is she beautiful, baby?" he ask as I nod. Remember her face makes my heart warm.
"I know it... Because you're beautiful too baby..." and it just makes me pull away to see him.


"Haeeeee"
"Awww... Come here and tell me about your mom..."


He stretch his hands as I snuggle closer to his chest then he wrap me. I can feel how my heart feels so secure.

"She my hair slowly and call me 'my baby' just like you... She said that I'm not allowed to cry, because you will worry... And she disappear after telling me that shr loves me..." I said as sobs kepp come out of my mouth.

"She loves you so much Hyukkie... She just wanna see you happy... That will makes her happy as well..." I look up and receive a peck on my forehead.

"I will marrying you and we can go somewhere if you want..."

"M-marry?"

I never thought about someone will own me. But become Hae's baby seems so tempting.

"Yuppp! I'll make your life happy and free..." then he stop his words and claim my lips fully.

------------------------------------------------------------------

@ morning

My sleeping time will never be this warm and soft and sweet and... *chuckle... It just so perfect to sleep beside Hae.

My Hae

Not like usual morning, I awake not because someone waking me up, but I just wanna see his morning face.

I lift my body up a bit and support my body with my elbow. I look at how peaceful Donghae's face when he's sleeping.


"You're mine", I smile as I tap his nose then snuggle again to his chest as he stirs in his sleep and turn around to wrap my body in his tight embrace.

I chuckle.

"Unngghh... Haeee... Not too tight" I whine but it just make him tighten his hold more.

"Haeeee...."

"Passwords please!" he's mimicking robot's voice as I laugh.

"Haehae"

"tet tot wrong answer!"



I chuckle again.


"Haehyukkie?"

"tet tooot still wrong! Keep going" he said still with robot's voice.


"Hae loves Hyukkie"

"You've got the prize"



And before I can ask what prize, he already roll up and kiss my cheeks, my forehead then my nose, thus makes me giggle ticklishly.

He stare at me and whisper "mine" before catch my lips.

We're drowning in our kiss when suddenly a loud knock heard.

Donghae open the door as I keep snuggle with our blanket since Hae has left his fragrance on it.


"Mr. Siwon"

And hearing the name just makes me feel that my happiness will be crash in one go.


"Hyukjae..."

I sit up on the bed and cover myself with the blanket to keep me safe. But the things after, makes me run to hug him. He bow at me and say sorry while crying.

"Wonnie don't cry please... It's all just misunderstanding..."

"I love you Hyukjae, I really do... But all these hate just makes me blind..."

"It's ok, Wonnie... Come sit here..." I guide him to sit on the couch as Donghae follow us.



"Then why?" Donghae urge.

"I try to keep you safe, Hyukjae, not letting anyone to harm you and to keep Choi company's name safe too. Those mafia that chase you, are my dad's rivals. They want to take you as a proof that Choi's President is cheating on his wife for a long time and have another son. Another rivals wants you to enter my company and destroy it from inside. They will use your amnesia state to wash your brain against me..." he explain as I just slump down on a couch and muttured 'bussiness'

"I never like bussiness..."

"Mh hm... I know it, but my mom afraid that dad will choose you instead of me to replace him once he know that you're his son. But you're not even his real son..." Siwon sigh as he smile bitterly.


"Even I am his real son, I will ask Hae to take me somewhere far away from bussiness..." I said as I grab Hae's hands tightly.

"Hmm... I know someday you will take my baby away, Lee Donghae... But I realize now, that I'm not that worth for Hyukjae..." He said sadly as I sit up and shout, "Noo hyung. You are worthy. Everyone is worthy..."


"Yes yes yes... I need to go to USA right now..." he said as he stand up. He ruffles my hair, "wish that you will find your happiness, Hyukjae... See you, someday..."


"I found it already" I said whisper, almost inaudible.

Siwon already left as I felt a muscular arms wrap my waist and pull me to the body.


"You found what already??" Hae said in a husky tone, makes me shiver.

"Mmm... My happiness" I answer as he lay his chin on my shoulder.

"What is that?"

"It's who. And it's You, Lee Donghae..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and.... it's the last chapter, I guess... ^_^

soooooo....

thank you to all of my friends here that keep reading this story....

I know this is not the best, but thank you for all the support that all of you gave to me...

 

I love you all...

_dc_