Rendezvous

Get You! Alive!

 

One
 
RENDEZVOUS
 
 
 
 
 
Nobody pov
 
Another nice day came on the recent week when a handsome man with a cute dimples woke up in the morning.
He slowly opened his closed eyes and tried hard to resist the urge to close it again.
 
"Gosh..." He whine whisperedly as he tried to adjust his sight with the sun ray that slided in from the gap between the long curtains.
He shifted a bit but then felt something held his torso, prevented him to make another movement.
 
"Aish... My baby is sleeping like an angel..." that dimples man, Choi Siwon, smiled while carressed the younger boy that slept soundly on his arm.
 
 
 
Choi Siwon, well-known man in a Mafia world.
He's the only heir of the Choi Corp. who lead a large industry, a coal industry for sure.
His only parent, his father, Mr. Choi senior, was settling at Europe and make another bussiness expansion out there.
 
 
 
"Stop moving Wonnie hyung!!" the younger snapped harshly, but earn chuckled from the later.
 
"Awww... Okay baby Hyuk..."
 
 
If you confused, about what are they...
Well...
They're just happen to be bond.
 
 
-Siwon found the boy 5 years ago, left on the empty street with so many bruises and ual abusive.
Siwon was 20 years old back then. (Now 25)
 
From that day, Siwon kept the younger safe in his slumber, all the time.
 
His name is Hyukjae.
He's an orphan. 
And this year he'll turn 19 as well-
 
 
 
Siwon was keeping his eyes travelled on the younger face to his body when suddenly several soft knock heard.
 
"Yea..." Siwon answered as soft as he can since he won't wake up the younger.
 
"Master Siwon... Your dad-"
"Stooopppp!!! You're too noisyyyyy...." suddenly Hyukjae shouted while his eyes keep shut off.
 
Siwon tried to suppress his laugh and quickly rolled off of the bed, put on his bathrobe and put a pillow in Hyukjae arms to fill the empty place.
 
He's sure spoiled too much by Siwon.
 
 
He gestured his bodyguard to get out from the room so that he can spilled whatever the news that he has for him, without made Hyukjae upset.
 
Hyukjae isn't a morning person. 
He has a bad temper if his silent morning broke by some noise.
 
 
"What about my dad, hyung?"
"He said he want to meet you this morning to meet someone..." his bodyguard explained.
 
"He's home already?? Where?"
"At the office... 9 am..." the bodyguard inform him.
 
Siwon nod but then widen his eyes in disbelieve, "Kangin hyung, its ing 15 minutes to 9..." he shout in shock.
"Well... You need to hurry then..." he smirk as Siwon run back to his room to take a quick bath.
 
 
"I need to find a car with a bath tub inside..." Siwon mumble while he step in to the bathroom and lock it before Hyukjae came in and held him there much longer.
 
"He can be such a big distraction..." he admitted it.
 
Hyukjae pov
 
I heard Siwon's step rushing over here and there.
 
Uuuggghhh...
Why should be so noisy in the morning huh...
He's the one that kept me up all night, why don't he let me have my quality time for sleeping.
 
"Wonniiiieeee... Slow down pleeeeaaassseeee... Don't make any sound..." I snap again while my eyes keep shutting.
"Sorry baby... I need to hurry..." he said while I tried to open my sticky eyes.
 
I saw him already on a nice suit.
He's tying his tie right now.
 
"Where do you wanna go?" I asked while rolled my body right and left.
"Dad's home..."
 
"REALLY??? I wanna meet hiiim... I miss hiiimmm..." I exclaimed happily as I sat up.
 
Siwonnie just chuckle before ruffle my hair, messed it.
 
"Not now baby..."
"Waeeee...." I pout then lying again on my comfy bed, "I need to cuddleeeee..." I whine.
 
"He has something important for me... Awww... Baby... I'm sorry I can't be your teddy bear right now... Gotta go *peck my lips*see ya... And don't go outside!"
 
I nod as he smile while walk outside.
 
I sigh.
I never ever go outside this mansion.
Wonnie said that there're some people that want me to die.
I wonder why they want me die so badly.
I never did crime, I though.
 
"I'm boooorrrreeeeeeee..." I whine loudly.
"Take a bath Hyuk!" Heechul hyung suddenly pop up at my door and throw me a big towel on my face.
 
"this early?? Noooo waaaayyy!!!"
"But your favorite class is at 11 this morning..." he counter again.
 
Huh?
What day is it??
 
Dance claaasssss..
 
"Alright hyung!!!!" I beam happily as I skip to the bathroom.
 
I took mmm... 45 minutes for bathing and got scolded by Heechul hyung who found me slept in the tub.
 
Uuhhh...
I just slept at 3 am this morning...
That's why I felt sleepy now.
 
"Hyuuungg... Siwonnie just didn't let me sleep last night..." I hung down my head while pout.
"Aish that horse... Just don't push yourself in your class... Don't get too tired, Mr. Choi would come after lunch time..." he keep blabber as I hug him tightly.
 
I know he's just care about me.
 
"I understand hyung... Don't worry neh..." I pull back and gave him my gummy smile. 
He ruffle my hair before push me into my dance studio.
 
"Have a nice class, Hyuk..." he shouted as I nod.
 
 
I quickly run to my teacher, Jung Yunho.
 
"Hyunggg..."
"There you are spoil kid... I nearly fallen asleep waiting for you! Your lunch time will be at 3, arrasso?" He said clearly, but I know he loves me.
 
Now he ruffle my hair.
See?
 
"Arrasseo hyuuung... Let's practise..."
"Okay dancing machine... Let's practise"
 
Meanwhile
Noone pov
 
Siwon and Mr. Choi were having their lunch as Siwon glance at his wrist.
Mr. Choi who saw his son fidgetted uncomfortably on his seat, look up and ask, "What is it, Siwon son?"
 
"Appa... I left Hyuk alone... I kind a worry... Can I back home first?" Siwon said as he put his fork and knife beside the plate.
 
"Don't worry... He's having his dance class now, right?" Mr. Choi said as he munch again that beef steak that already cut.
"Beside... I need you to meet this guy... He's my best bodyguard ever..." he added.
 
"Then, what's the relation between me and your best bodyguard Appa?" Siwon ask properly.
He already finished his beef steak.
 
"Well... He'll be your bodyguard..."
"My bodyguard? I have more than enough, Appa... Even they're just being a statue all over the mansion..." Siwon said, reasoned.
 
"Yeah... I know... But I didn't mean him to guard you... But to guard Hyukjae... He need to see the world"
"No way Appa! I wouldn't let him out... It's too dangerous-" Siwon cut his Appa, but then his appa just take a revenge, cut his words again.
 
"That's why I give him my best bodyguard... I still do research about Hyukjae... Why is he being a center of attention..." Mr. Choi said, deadpaned.
 
And that's when Mr. Choi's phone rang.
 
"Yes? Table 2, near the window. Don't worry Hae... Ok, quickly came!" then he called of the phone.
 
 
"Hae?"
"Oh yeah... His name is Donghae, my best bodyguard. He's warned me before not to sit beside the window, but I still do it..." Mr. Choi chuckle a bit as Siwon smile.
 
"He's sure care too much..." Siwon mumble, earn a bit loud laugh from his Appa.
"Yeah... He's overprotective. I wonder if he has a lover, he must be buying a cage, so that no one would steal his lover from him"
 
"...and did you just make fun of me, dear my majesty?" suddenly someone in into the conversation earn gasped from both Mr. Choi and Siwon as well.
 
 
"Ohhh... Omooo... Donghae... Are you flying to get here? I just hang up the phone and you already here..."
 
"I ride a camel..." he said while smile cheekily as Mr. Choi laugh loudly, already used for Donghae's funny jokes.
 
"Now now... Let me properly introducing you two... This handsome guy here is my son, Choi Siwon. And Siwon, This is Donghae, my best bodyguard...".
 
Donghae then bow slightly and Siwon nod as well.
 
"It's nice to finally meet you, Mr. Siwon... I'll be your guard soon..." he said in a sincere tone.
"Uhm... Yeah.. Nice to meet you too..."
 
"But, Donghae... I do said before that you will guard my son, but not Siwon... I have one beautiful son..." Mr. Choi clearing the situation.
 
"Oh... Ok... I'll wait to see him..."
"*chuckle... No need Donghae ah, we're done with our lunch... It's already pass 2... He must be nagging over Heechul now..." Mr. Choi said while headed to the black porsche.
 
--------
 
Not long after that, they finally arrive at Choi's mansion.
 
"Such a nice mansion, Master Choi..." Donghae compliment as Mr. Choi chuckle while said a thank you.
Siwon smile as he quickly headed to his room, need to check whether Hyuk is awake or not.
 
But in the middle of his way, he heard music still bang loudly from the dance studio, means Hyuk is awake and still practise.
 
"Guess he's late for the class, eh?" Mr. Choi guess as he eyeing Siwon who open the door.
 
 
"Hyung... See this move.." Hyukjae was there, learn some choreo as they change their own choreo too.
 
"Awww... Way too y Hyuk... Where did you learn tha- Oh.. Gosh..." Yunho quickly turn off the music as he saw that they have a company.
 
 
"I'm sorry I didn't hear you came, Mr.-" but Hyukjae's voice just drowned Yunho voice.
"Appppaaaaaaaa...."Hyukjae run childishly to his appa as Mr. Choi extend his hands, ready to welcoming his other son, Hyukjae.
 
"Why took you so long to comeback appa?" Hyukjae wail as he hug Mr. Choi tightly.
 
"Omooo... Did my cutie pie miss me that much??" Mr. Choi laugh as he hug back his son.
 
"More than that much... You have to stay long here!!! No matter what.." Hyukjae state as sternly a he can.
 
 
"Well... I'm afraid that I'll make you upset, Hyukjae... I still have so many things to do out there... And for that I wanna tell you something. Urm... Yunho ssi,is the class finished already?"
 
Yunho nodded as Hyukjae bow to Yunho, before headed out with his family.
They went to a recent room as the maid came with some drinks.
 
 
"Hyukjae, son... I'm not able to stay here long, actually I'll go again at 6 pm today..."
 Hyukjae pouted as he heard his Appa talked.
"But I give you my best guard. Come meet him, Hyuk. This is Donghae... Donghae, this is my beautiful son, Hyukjae"
 
Donghae bow as he said, "finally I meet the one that I guard later... It's my honour to meet you, young master..."
 
And Hyukjae nod.
 
But his flawless cheeks that's turn  a bit pink, not failed to notice by his owner of the body, Choi Siwon.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
 
it's like finally I wrote this story............. -____-
hope you like the first chappie...