You've Gotta Get Up and Try and Try and Try

Memories 기억을 따라

Next day

 

Sungmin woke up from the sun shining through the window. He looked at the wall clock: 9 o'clock.

 

He rubbed his eyes as he walked to the kitchen to get something to eat. He smells some kind of smokey thing... Bacon! He smells bacon.

As he walks closer to the kitchen, he hears a sizzling pan and the smell gets stronger. He peeked at the door to see if it's really Hyukjae cooking.

 

Nope, it's... Kyuhyun?

 

"Hyung..." Sungmin opened the door and called.

 

"Oh, you're awake," Kyuhyun heard his brother and turned back with a smile. "Get a seat. Breakfast's almost ready.

 

"You were here all night?"

 

"Nah, about an hour after you slept?" Kyuhyun laughed awrwardly at his nonsense answer. He scooped up the bacons and placed it on two plates, one he brother's, one for himself.

 

X X X X X X X X X X

 

"Sunny-side up!" Kyuhyun placed the plate infront of his hungry brother. "Your favourite."

 

"How did you know I like the sunny-side up?" Sungmin poked a hole in the middle of the half-cooked egg yolk and asked his brother.

 

"Umm... because I do?" Kyuhyun sat down and cut his sausage into pieces before he starts eating. "How's your hand?"

 

"Huh?" Sungmin looked up to his brother. "Oh, you mean this? It's not that painful anymore... Just still quite itchy."

 

"Ah... Geuraeyo?" Kyuhyun nodded his head and both continued eating.

 

 

X X X X X X X X X X

 

In the car - back home

 

"Where are we going?" Sungmin asked while playing with his phone.

 

"We're going home." Kyuhyun continued driving his car while answering his brother. His vision slowly moved to his brother sitting beside him, looking a bit reluctant.

 

"Umma sent you here, right? To get me."

 

"No. You're not as clever as I think, huh?" Kyuhyun looked back infront. "No one even cares about their toys."

 

"Yeah. I think I'm a toy too." Sungmin continued sliding his finger across everywhere on the iPhone. "A very useless toy."

 

Kyuhyun sighed deeply. "Why couldn't you just get over it? I know it takes time, but--"

 

"It's only been a night, hyung." Sungmin cut in. "Even if I CAN get across it, it's only been a night. Imagine that you have a girlfriend who both of you loved each other so much, then she calls you in the middle of the night and tell you that you guys are over. Then after centuries you found out the reason and you breakdown. Can you get over that in a sleep?"

That sentence struck Kyuhyun's mind. Yeah, he DID lose Chu in the middle of nowhere and after he knew what happened he really locked himself up for two days. His brother's got a point.

 

"Hyung, you've existed in thie world 2 years before I did, you should know how I feel." Sungmin sighed and said. He leaned to the window and closed his eyes.

 

"I'm kinda sick of this world now."

 

"But just because it burns doesn't mean you're gonna die, You've gotta get up and try and try and try." Don't know if it's the voice or the motivating lyrics, Sungmin opened his eyes and looked at his brother.

 

"Common sense, just because of your past doesn't meant you're supposed to give up your future. You just got to try to stand up yourself. I know it takes time, Min. I know. But remember," He put his hand on Sungmin's left hand,

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm here for you."


Cheezy and stupid, right? Eheheh... Not in the mood to update anything at the moment... I'm re-taking my theory exam. YES I FAILED. LAUGH GUYS.

 

GOT 46 OVERALL SUBBERS AND 30 SUBS FOR THIS STORY!!!!!!!!!! YAYYYYYYYYYYY

You guys are the motivation for me to continue writing. Continue waiting! XPPP