Dripping

Memories 기억을 따라

"Yeoboseyo...?"

 

"LEE HYUKJAE!!!!! DID YOU SEE MY BROTHER?!!!!!!!!!!" Kyuhyun screamed out loud his voice could be heard outside even if Hyukjae was using earphones.

 

"Yes. He's sleeping in my house, " Hyukjae yawned a bit and continued. "Did you know it's raining outside? And you let your brother wander everywhere with a teary face and a freaking bleeding wrist?"

 

"He... WHAT THE ?!" Kyuhyun's jaws literally dropped when he heard something about bleeding. "You stay where you are. I'm going to your place right ing now!"

 

X X X X X X X X X X

 

"YAH! YOU TWO HOMOS OPEN THE DOOR NOW!!!!!!!!!!" Kyuhyun, soaking wet from the rain, knocked on the door hard and shouted.

 

"Hyung..." Donghae opened the door and rubbed his eyes. It was already near mignight when he reached. "Hyukkie fixed the doorbell yesterday. Didn't he tell you that?"

 

"JUST LET ME GO IN AND SEE MY BROTHER ALREADY."

 

"Hold on, you irresponsible brother," Hyukjae held him back before he could enter the house. "You wanna know how I met your brother at the park?"

 

FLASHBACK

 

Two hours ago

 

"Yah, get on the car fast. Can't you see it's raining???" Hyukjae shouted out the car to Donghae, who just came out of the shop with a whole bag of strawberry products.

 

"You should thank me for getting you so much stuff... " Donghae talked back with a cheeky smile when it gradually faded when he saw a figure sitting on the swing at the park at the opposite. "What?" Hyukjae asked and looked in the same direction. He saw the same person and said: "Yah, Isn't that Chu?

 

Sungmin was sitting at the swing, crying heavily as he thought how ashamed he should be of himself for being brainwashed. He isn't her biological son, he's fine. But not if he is BOUGHT to be her son. He has rights too. Rights to be treated as a human being. Yes, he's living fine, he's chubby, cute, and talented in music like Kyuhyun, living happily until he heard the conversation before he decided to run away and sit on this wet swing in the rain. He now feels like a pet. A pet which is bought to entertain its owner, to bring cheer and joy to its owner's life. He doesn't want to be one. He already hate himself for acting childish and bringing annoyance to his family, he doesn't want to be hurted by another insult or whatever in his life, and knowing that he is a PET, he feels like suiciding.

 

Sungmin grabbed a small blade he unscrewed from a pencil sharpener last week which was originally intended to do eraser carvings. Slowly , he pressed the blade onto his left hand as the metal piece slowly sinks into the skin. When it can barely be held with Sungmin's fingers, which means its deep enough for Sungmin's pleasure, he slided the blade across his wrist. It felt like nothing, but his hand felt numb as he sees the red liquid flow out from the cut. It hurted even more as his salty tears and the rain dropped into the cut. Hurting, but a voice that came out of nowhere triggered him to cut some more. Again and again, he pressed, slid, and watched the blood run out of his hand. It hurted more as he cried harder.

He finally stopped when he sees two shadows infront of him. Dropping the small metal piece, he threw himself on Hyukjae and cried out loud.

 

 

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

"......" Kyuhyun grew speechless. He never knew his brother was this easy to be triggered to do something mad.

 

"Exchange for seeing your brother. I want to know what happened." Hyukjae said, as he put his hand on Kyuhyun's shoulder. "Not necessary to say it now, maybe tomorrow. He's in the guest room now. Not too loud if you don't want to wake him."

 

X X X X X X X X X X

 

Kyuhyun slowly opened the door and sees his brother curling himself in bed, his left hand bandaged. He slowly approaches to Sungmin and sat on the bed.

Caressing his face, Kyuhyun's tears flowed down his face and dripped on Sungmin's left hand. A small sad laugh followed. He's still the same. That emotional, sensitive and easily triggered Sungmin. He's still the same. Just like ten years ago.

 

He slowly lifted open the blue blanket which was keeping his brother warm from the cold weather. He lied on the bed, right next to Sungmin. Resting his brother's head on his chest, he smiled while patting his brother as he closed his eyes......

 


I think you guys are swearing out there. Haha... not the blood you expected, right? *but it's STILL BLOOD...*

 

I can't tell when will my next update be, because my computer is having an infection(virus, and actually 37 infections...), and my mother's coma phone is trying to find miracles... so she will be using mine. (NOOOOOOOO *at least I'm good at searching. I SNIFF LIKE A DOG*)


Can't say it's hiatus... maybe... semi?

Nahhh, I don't think it will be as semi as updating in like... hell long time. Maybe in 4-5 months?

 

BTW... YAYYYYYY 42 SUBS ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks to all of you readernims (what? You have RIGHTS too) for supporting, doesn't matter if you supported from the beginning, or just subscribed on the last chapter when you see the word BLOOD... (sorry, influenced by Kyu, Hee and CHEN the troll recently)

But I still love each and all of you! Continue waiting, folks! *LOLOLOLLLLLLLL*