Whole New Beginning

Memories 기억을 따라

"AH-SA!"
Sungmin shouted in joy when he defeated Siwon, his friend in "Tap Tap Revenge." He is well known as the worst "tapper" in town and he finally defeated someone for once.
"You only won because I'm new to this game," Siwon rolled his eyes. "You just wait to claim you DEFEAT!"

 

"Kaja, Sungmin-ah," Sungmin's mother called. "We're leaving for Seoul now."
"AL~REA~DY~ UM~MA~?" Sungmin pouted. He is going to leave the small rural town he lived and will move to Seoul with his unknown family in the city.

 

"YES." she answered impatiently. "You can't be fond of things like this, you should know that in this age, Sungmin."

"But-"

"NO BUTS. GET IN THE CAR, NOW!"

 

Sungmin pouted again. He knows that he should understand things well enough to be a 14-year-old teen, but he just can't bear to leave his old home. He hugged tightly and said, "When i see you next time, I'll definitely be taller than you already."

"Ne~" Siwon replied. "You've my FB, right? We can still K.I.T in the future! Now go before your mom growls again."

"Ne hyung, see you on FB!" Sungmin waved to Siwon as he hops in the car. As soon as the enging started, Sungmin's mother sped up her car and it flew across the street. And after that, Sungmin starts mimicing his mom as she begins to nag.

 

"How old are you, Sungmin-ah. People around you are laughing at your immaturity! Once you enter your new school I want you to act more grown-up, understand?"

"Arasseo..." Sungmin answered lazily. He then took out the family photo that his mother gave him last night. One tall teenager caught his eye and he asked, "Umma, who is this guy standing beside you?"

"That's your brother, adeul(son). You'll be sharing his room."

"What's his name?"

"Cho Kyuhyun."

 

"Oh... okay..."
Wait-- Cho Kyuhyun? This name sounds familiar... Sungmin thought.

 

X X X X X X X X X X

 

Sungmin. 14 years old.

He once was the cutest boy in town 10 years ago, being cute, cuddly and how some of the ahjummas around describe him, squishy. Everyone loves to pinch his face, because they all know that Sungmin will pout cutely after being pinched.

One 2-year-older hyung even had a crush on him. On Sungmin's birthday, that boy used up all of his savings to get his crush a pink bunny plushie. But nothing is ever more sincere than a short but sweet, little kiss planted on his lips. "Wants to be someone strong with the power of love," that boy said.

 

But few months later, Sungmin was on the way back home from school when a man grabbed him from the back and covered his face, suffocating the small boy. He fell dizzy and lost consciousness.

 

Not knowing himself being brainwashed, Sungmin woke up with the only memory of knowing his own name, age, fact that he a hardcore pink and pumpkin lover, and that some hyung that he knows... What made his so memorable and unforgettable?

But what's the point of thinking about that occasion when he still questions himself the identity of that hyung?

 

After the day he regained conciousness, Kang Min-ha was his mother, the other part of his family lives in Seoul, which he is now getting ready to meet them.

 

"Cho Kyuhyun? Cho Kyuhyun? Cho Kyuhyun???" all that memory search for the identity of Cho Kyuhyun made Sungmin who stayed up late last night gaming so tired he closed his eyes and sleept, hoping that he would meet Cho Kyuhyun in his dreams, telling him everything.


YAY~~~~~

I FINALLY CAN FANFIC AGAIN!!!!

But if I fail my G7 piano theory exam, I'll just have to continue being hiatus until September comes, hoping I would pass.....

 

Speaking about being HIATUS.

Yeah. I'm REALLY HIATUS now... like crazy. I AM CATHOLIC HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT, YOU KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!! STUPID HOMEWORK AND PBS!!!!!!

Why PBS when they know that PMR is better than that stupid monthly exam? haiz...

 

So probably... one update per month? my mom confiscated the Com wire already... as in that she NEVER uses the computer battery... Imma gonna make her use it on CNY. NYAHAHAHAHA.

 

Like this update? SPREAD AROUND AND MAKE MEH FAMOUS! XDD

 

Oh, and if you like piano covers, go check out me on youtube, tanps0811 :)

Don't criticize my vocal covers. The problem comes from the speakers. I don't know how to edit it to make it sound more natural. -.-

 

THANKS TO THE FIRST 8 SUBSCRIBERS FOR SUBSCRIBING. AS A GIFT, 

UPDATE IN A WEEK! XDDDDDDD

 

1)ismySuJu

2)the_mery89

3)Nekoah

4)zorides

5)rizzorin

6)tiyan_mute

7)Eymakyumin

8)kikies_rk