Kibum's POV II.

The Reason.

 

I was starting to panic. My biggest fear was slowly becoming reality. I tried to suppress all my negative thoughts, but they were getting hard to ignore. I had to face it; Jonghyun had feelings for Minho again. He didn’t directly confess that he did, but I could see it.

At first, I just noticed that something was up with him. When we’d be together, he wasn’t really there and he always seemed preoccupied. I thought it was just stress so I tried to make him feel better by taking him out, but a week later, there still wasn’t any change.

Of course, I couldn’t keep it in anymore. I had to ask him what was going on. He meant the world to me and I hated seeing him this way. When I finally asked him why he was being so distant, he said what I had first thought; he was just stressed out. But I didn’t buy it. Jonghyun was stronger than that. Whenever he was feeling down, it never lasted long, he’d be back to being social and full of life in no time.

I didn’t want to insist too much and be annoying so I just let it go. All I could do was be there for him and that’s what I did. But then, I noticed that whenever we were all together, his eyes would linger on Minho. I thought that maybe I was being paranoid, but after it happened quite a few times, I had to accept the fact that there was something going on.

That’s when the panic kicked in. I was really going crazy trying to figure out what was going on in Jonghyun’s head. I didn’t want to make him mad by asking questions again. All I knew was that I couldn’t lose him. Being so close to him made me feel alive and truly happy. He brought out the best in me and I believe I brought out the best in him.

Minho and he had never been a good match, but we were.

That’s what I would tell myself many times a day, but it didn’t make the anxiety go away. The truth was that I knew that if Minho showed some interest, Jonghyun would go back to him.

I just prayed that his and Jinki’s friendship would get stronger so he wouldn’t care about Jonghyun anymore. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you still like this lol. :p Jinki's second PV coming up soon...