Jinki's POV.

The Reason.

 

I didn’t really know where I stood in all of this, but I just liked being close to Minho. I never knew he could be so deep. He never really talked to me much, but now he would always come to see me in his spare time.

I knew that something had gone wrong between Jonghyun and him but I never asked about it. He seemed to be hurting enough without me bringing it up. I tried to talk to Jonghyun a few times, telling to be nicer and to stop ignoring him, but he didn’t listen to me. Instead, he spent more time with Kibum. They were both really starting to get on my nerves. I didn’t recognize them anymore. They weren’t the people I used to know.

I felt like I had to do something to make things better or I wouldn’t be a good leader. Seeing that Jonghyun didn’t want to make an effort, I decided that I should cheer Minho up. I tried to make him laugh and it worked. From this moment on, I made it my priority to make him feel better. It was the best thing to do for him and for the group.

As time passed, we were both enjoying each other’s company more and more. I could see that it bothered Kibum and Jonghyun, but I didn’t know why. And to be honest, I didn’t care.

Unfortunately, I did care about someone else. I hadn’t noticed at first, but soon enough I could see that I had hurt Taemin in the process. I neglected him and I felt really bad about it.

The thing is that I had always felt like we were soul mates. From the first time I saw him, I felt a really strong attraction. Not in the romantic way; I just wanted to get to know him. As the years passed, we got really close. He was the best friend anyone could have and even though I still felt that way about him, I really valued my newborn friendship with Minho. When I was with him, I felt like everything was going to be alright; that nothing bad could happen. He made me feel safe.

We didn’t even need to talk when we were together.

I had no idea why Jonghyun had let him go, but I was glad he did or I would’ve never gotten this close to him. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Um... I think I have to do Taemin's lol. I should update tomorrow or in the week-end.