Taemin's POV.

The Reason.

 

I tried not to show it, but I was really mad at Minho. He was taking Jinki away from me and I was really afraid I was going to lose him. He meant everything to me.

He was my rock. Every time I felt like or just wanted to get away from everything, he would be there to comfort me. Even when I’d get mad at him, he’d still smile and tell me that he wasn’t going anywhere. I wouldn’t admit it, but he made me feel safe.

There was a moment where I wasn’t clinging to him all the time, because I wanted to be able to deal with my problems alone. I was tired of being a burden. I think he respected that. He always gave me some space when I needed it.

After a while, I figured that instead of trying to keep a distance between us, I should embrace the fact that I was tied to him. No one could ever take his place nor could I survive without him. From the moment I accepted it, our relationship got stronger. We shared everything.

But, of course, someone had to ruin everything and that someone was Minho. I knew Jonghyun had hurt him in some way and that’s why he was sad, but he should’ve tried to let it go. Instead, he became more and more depressed.

I could see that Jinki was worried about him and as a leader he felt like he should fix things. He talked to Jonghyun, but it didn’t work. That’s when things started to change. At first, he would tell me that he was going to spend more time with Minho because he wanted to cheer him up. I could understand that, but even when he got better, Jinki still stayed by his side. I felt abandoned.

I tried to stay positive and told myself that it was just a phase; that soon enough things would go back to the way they were.

At one point, I even tried to make him jealous with that Internet War performance. Sure it had always been part of the show, but I got into it a little more than usual. Jonghyun even played along which made things easier for me.

Unfortunately, it didn’t change a thing. It didn’t seem to affect him at all. He’d still spend more time with Minho than he did with me. I didn’t know what to do anymore. 

___________________________________________________________________________

Going back to Jong for next chapter. I have to figure out where I want to go with this story. XD