Chapter 13

Online Dating
It took about 4 hours to finish everything. Every once in a while, Eunhyuk would crack a cheesy pick up line to make Hyoyeon laugh.
“Do you have a band aid? I just scraped my knee falling for you!” he pretended that his knee was in pain.
“You are going to need a band aid if you keep on saying pick up lines! Stop it already!” Hyoyeon laughed.
“If you were a booger, I’d pick you first.”
“That’s just plain gross, Hyukjae.”
Hyoyeon basically had to keep on hearing his pick up lines until they were done. It was already 6:30, Eunhyuk planned to take Hyoyeon out on a date. Places where he can fully capture her heart. 
“Are you tired, Hyoyeon?” the two were sitting on the couch, resting.
“Not really why?” she turned her head to look at him.
“We’ve been working non-stop, and you might not even be done by now if I wasn’t here to help you, don’t you think I deserve a reward?” Eunhyuk pointed to his cheek, he mischievously grinned.
“Too soon, Hyukjae. Too soon. We are not together yet!” she was about to get off the couch, but she was pulled back by Eunhyuk, she landed on his lap.
“We will be soon! A little skin ship wouldn’t hurt right?” he turned to the side so his cheek would face Hyoyeon. He pointed at it.
“Alright. Fine. Close your eyes,” she smiled. He did closed his eyes, he felt Hyoyeon leaning towards him. He felt her breath on his cheek. His heart was racing. The girl he had fallen in love was going to kiss him on the cheek. All of a sudden, he felt flick on his forehead.
“Did you really think I was going to kiss you?” she laughed. 
“That was painful!” he rubbed his forehead. 
“Come on now, since you helped me out today. I’ll treat you to dinner or something.” she got off of his lap.
“You are so going to get it when I develop a devious plan to get you back!” he glared at her.
“Until then. I’m hungry! Let’s go! I’ll treat you to dinner!” Hyoyeon said.
“Dinner, then I take out to a place!”
“Where?”
“It’s a surprise.”
 
- - - - -
A really short update! But have no fear! ^_^
I'm working on the next chapter. 
I'll be making a double update today! (:
I'll make sure to write out the entire date.
Expect the next chapter in the next few hours or so~
Thanks for reading! :DD