Like 1..2..3

We Are, Who We Are

"So tell me, what's goin on, girl?", she said and looked straight at Amber as soon as she sat in front of her. She didn't even realized when Krystal came in.

"Whoa, whoa.. Wait, chill up.."

"Oh, common.. I'm dying to know what happened", she looked frustrated.

"Ok.. First of all, have a sip of you green tea latte. Sit, relax"

"Ok.. *slurrpp* Woah, this latte is good. Ok, tell me everything"

"So....", she told him the incident she just encountered. Krystal didn't say any comment when Amber told her the whole thing. She just sat there, patiently sipping her latte. Eyes wide opened once in a while due to shock.

"Ok.. Why you are not ready?", she asked immediately after Amber finished her story.

"Because...."

"He's too old?", Krystal finished Amber's sentence.

"No.. It's just that.."

"What?"

"I'm afraid that the society will hurt me more than the reality"

Krystal could only sat quietly as she looked at her teary friend. She has never saw her this messed up before. She was also thinking that what Amber just said was true. She still remembered how they gossiped with Luna about Mr. Choi. Perhaps that's what had made Amber thought so about this.

"Amber.. Sssh.. Don't cry. Everything will be alright as long as you believe in yourself. Be brave."

"What?", Amber rose up her head from her palms.

"Just.. If you think that you love him, then so be it. Remember that when the world turn its back from you, I'll always be there for you. Coz, God damn it, your lover story is too damn beautiful just to ended up like this bish.."

"Krys.. I know what you mean by that but, I need some time to think about it."

"I know, Amber, take it slow. I'll help you no matter what.", she smiled at Amber lovingly.

 

Meanwhile in the house behind a kimbab stall.

'BANG!! Damn it!", Kris kicked a bucket infront of him as he entered the house.

"She can just frickin said it if she hates me or whatever her reason is rather then telling a stupid oblivious lie!!"

He threw himself onto the couch. Palms covering his frustrated face. Resisting some tears from flowing out.

"Kris? Is that you?", a head popped out from the kitchen.

"Nuna?", Kris rose up from the couch.

"Yeah. What happened?", BoA ran over his brother and his hair.

"Nah.. Just some .."

"Oh common, you always tell me.. So, what's up with this woman?"

"The problem is.. She's not a woman, she's a girl.."

"Well, I know.. What's up with her?"

"Nuna.. You don't get, don't you?", Kris looked deeply into BoA's eyes.

She was only sitting there, trying to digest what her brother meant.

"H-how.. How old is she?", she finally got it.

"S-she's just 21 and I'm madly in love with this.. this.. bunny", he burried himself into the couch again.

BoA could only looked at him, concerned.

"Hey, cheer up", she patted his lap.

"What do you mean 'cheer up'? She lied to me that to avoid me despite I know the real truth myself."

"What do you mean? I told you, to tell me the complete story.. I wan't to help you, lil' bro.."

"Well then if you insisted.. It was summer....", Kris told her everything. BoA sat in her place, being so amused and touched.

"Do you think she's really the girl you've been searching for this whole time?"

"Yes, I'm sure, 5000% sure!"

"You know how people will look at both of you.. Perhaps that's what make her avoid you, perhaps she's afraid."

"Why would she? What will the society..?"

"Kris! It's so obvious that you are years apart from her and people will gossips about the two of you.. Try to understand her", she hold his shoulder as if she wanted to wake him up from his dreams.

"I-i.. I just get it now.."

"Also.. Perhaps you're too rushing in some ways. I know you are excited but, calm yourself. Approach her slowly since it's already hard enough for her to accept you with ignoring her fear of the society."

"You think she will be mine someday?"

"Yeah, if you believe so and you want so", she smiled lovingly at him and his hair playfully.

"Nuna.. You're like the best sister I'ver ever had in my life!"

"Hahaha~ of course. I'm the one and only!?"

"Oh, shut up, you", he hugged her sister tightly. For few moments he actually shed some tears onto her shoulder.

BoA knew that the reason he hugged her was also to hide his tears from her.

"sshh.. Just remember, I'll always be there for you, supporting you. No matter what, bro"

 

 

 

 

 

 

a/n: it's be so long since i updated! please don't hate me for this awful short chapter.. TT-TT

anyway.. the reason behind the tittle.. can u guess? :)

please comment, i love you guys <3