Officially Missing You

We Are, Who We Are

It's been a week since Amber and Kris fought. They were practically trying to live their life normally.

"Krys, I think I need to buy a Shakespeare dictionary for the literature assignment", Amber caught a notebook that almost fell from her hand.

"Seriously? Well, ok then. We can buy it from Brown Co. bookstore around these corner", Krystal said as she was also struggling in holding all the books in her arms.

"Accompany me?", Amber gave her puppy eyes looks to Krystal.

"Well, urgh", they put the books onto a bench in the campus' garden, "ok, if you ask so girl".

Amber smiled widely to Krystal and she just rolled her eyes.

After their school ended, they immediately headed to the bookstore.

"Excuse me, may I know where is the section for English dictionary?", Amber ask the cashier.

"Upstairs", said the straight faced man.

"Gee, thanks", said Krystal. She clearly annoyed by his no-smile-attitude.

They went upstairs as they chit chatted but they suddenly stopped. Amber stopped talking. She heard a familiar deep voice.

"Krys, I heard Kris's voice!", she whispered to Krystal.

"Of course, you heard me! I'm here beside you, idiot"

"No, idiot. I meant that ahjushi's voice!", she knocked her head lightly.

"Ouch! Really? Let's find out then!", Krystal with her naturally big curiosity followed where the deep voice wee coming from as she dragged Amber with her.

"Krys! What are you doing?", Amber

"Yes, did you just ask me?", a deep voice asking them made them froze.

"You? Ahjushi? No, I meant, Kris? eh hee hee.. Yes! She's talking to you, yes, sir!"

"Whut?", Amber looked at Krystal as if she was killing her with her gaze,

"What?", she asked Amber innocently, "I'll wait downstairs ok!"

And so, Krystal left the two awkward people alone.

They didn't even look at each other. The floor and their own shoes seemed got more of their attention than the rest of the world.

"Hey", Kris eventually broke the killing silence.

"Hey", Amber forced a small smile.

"So.. How you doin'?"

"Nothing much, stupid assignments.. Whatever. Just pretend it never happened ok, and we'll go our separate ways in peace", Amber rolled her eyes.

"No, don't go!I missed that", he chuckled to himself.

"What?", Amber surprised and looked at Kris wide eyed.

"The way you say 'whatever' and your big puppy eyes", he chuckled again.

"Huh, yeah right?!", she chuckled along with him.

There's an awkward silence again.

"I kinda miss that too..", Amber suddenly said as she was kicking the rug lightly.

"Miss what?"

"You should ask 'miss who?', ya know", she smirked.

"Ok, who do you miss?"

"Who else, pabo? I miss that crazy ahjushi"

'So you meet another ahjushi out there? Wow wait up girl..."

"No, pabo! There's only one ahjushi I've known being a pabo and crazy, ok!"

"So.. You miss me?", he smirked .

"Hey, I still want to take it slow. As low as the turtle or even the snail because I'm still worried"

"You didn't answered my question, kid", he chuckled.

"Do I even need to answer that? It's an obvious question you know..", she smiled shyly to herself. She pulled her red wool shawl higher, trying to cover her crimson red cheeks.

"Oh, obvious? Really? Huh", he chuckled shyly.

"Oh, whatever", she laughed shyly.

"And hey, you don't have to worry.. I'll take care of it coz' i don't care anymore about what people will say.."

"You're really crazy aren't you?", she chuckled.

"Oh, sure, I am.. About you..", he starred at her lovingly.

"Thanks? And sorry for the previus event..", she smiled awkwardly.

"It's okay, kid", he sighed, "So.. What book do you want to find?", he held her shoulder as they walked across the bookshelves.

And Amber burried her face further among her shawl, couldn't even answer him properly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

a/n: what do you guys think? comment please :)

by the way, sorry for the crappy previous chapter //bows//