The Begining

We Are, Who We Are

"oneul news en tto seulpeun sajin man amureohji anheul deut, seujyeo jina ga neun oneul bameun ijeo da It’s back to work in the morning, It’s on and it’s on*~", Amber's hand phone was singing signaling the call from Krystal.

"Whhaa..t?", Amber finally picked up, still half asleep.

"Amber-ah! Where in the world are you? You are not planning to be late again aren't you?!", on the other end of the phone Krystal was screaming as she looked upon her watch which read as 8.15.

"WHAT? WHAT TIME IS IT?", she immediately jump out from her bed.

"It's 8.15, oh no, 8.16! You have 14 minutes to get ready and to run for your life before the class start!! GO, GIRL, GO!!"

To the shock of her life, she ran out to the bathroom. She brushed her teeth as she wash her hair, and then she quickly finish her shower.

No time for breakfast, she was going to be late for her 3rd time and that means a one week of suspensions.

She dashed to the school with her bike. The autumn leaves flew down from the trees. It was beautiful but it was not even helping as they hit her face so many times.

"Oh! Stupid leaves!", she cursed as she also felt her body was trembling from the cold autumn wind.

She accidentally hit a pile of autumn leaves that had been swept away from the sidewalk. 'WOOSH!... BAM!'

The leaves successfully covered her sight that she bumped a man with her bicycle.

"AARGH!", a deep voice followed after the shrieking voice due to the friction between her wheels and the road as she tried to stop.

"AW! Sorry! Really sorry!", she didn't waste any time to help him. She had to rush.

She dashed back on the road, leaving the man he just hit being dazed.

"What the hell with that girl? Now Mom's going to kill me!", he gathered his grocery from the sidewalk back to the paper bags.

He cursed as he continue to gather them.. And then he found an ID card.

"Amber", he read the name on the card. He recognized the face, the one who jsut hit him. Strange, he felt that the name sound familiar. It is not the name of a Korean.

"Amber..", he said it again, "Oh my Gosh! Amber?!", and he dropped his orange-filled paper bag.

Meanwhile as Amber managed to reach the campus exactly few seconds before the bell rang, she got no time to chit chat with people who greeted her. Well, they probably got plenty of time before their class but not her.

"Krystal!! YAH!", she called her best friend before she actually tripped over her own feets.

"YAH! AMber! Quick! Oh my God! You okay, girl?"

"Perfectly fine! Let's go!"

Krystal quickly tapped her ID card to open the personal gates for entrance. While Amber....

" NO! I forget my ID card! This.. is.. not.. happening...!!"

"Amber.. I think suspension is just in front of your eyes..", Krystal said as she looked at her pathetic friend who was then knelt down in front of the gates with her mental breakdown.

She walked out from the campus afther she bid her goodbye to Krystal. Her head hung low as she walked her bicycle home. Going through the same route as before.

As she walked slowly, her mind was full of thoughts, her tummy suddenly protesting.

"Yeah right, perfect timing dear stomach.. Lucky, I didn't left my wallet", so she started to look for some food.

"Ah! Kimbab stall!", so she walked there. She just realised how beautifully the autumn leaves were falling slowly one by one from the trees.

She suddenly remembered of the previous accident, she felt really sorry for the man. 'Dammit, Amber, bad attitude!', she cursed herself.

She need to rush home to make a letter for her late-coming-incident (again) so, she intented to have a kimbab take away.

"Jeogiyo, anyone here?", she peeked into the stall.

".Comming!", she heard some heavy voice approaching from inside the kimbab store.

"I would like to have one donkatsu kimbab and one cheese kimbab"

"Okay, that would be 5,500 won"

"Here..", she handed him the money and she looked at his face.

"You?!", the man said.

"Y-you..?", as she looked into the man's hazel pair of eyes that remind her or her ever once hero.

 

 

 


 

 

 

*) Yoon Mi Rae ft Tiger JK - Get It In (i think it's perfect for her ringtone :D)

a/n: Hope this is good enough for the start of their story :) Comment please~