Special Delivery!

We Are, Who We Are

"YAH!! AMBER!! You're not planning to be late for the fourth time this semester don't you!!??", as soon as Amber picked up her phone, Krystal angry voice blasted through the phone.

"OH MY LORD!! WHAT TIME is IT??!!", she sprung up from his bed, straight to he bedroom.

"It's FRICKIN 8.10, dear!", she could hear Krystal trembling voice because of the cold autumn wind.

"AARGGHH!!! OK, I'm coming soon!", she hung up and do whatever things she need to do before she rushed out from her house.

She pedaled her bike as fast as she could, it seemed like a dejavu to her. She bit the peanut butter sandwich on her left hand before she made a turn.

"OMG!! I'm going to be late!!", and then the red light had to stop her. She just realized that the place where she was waiting was exactly in front of that damn kimbab stall.

As if the destiny want them to meet again, the man she was not expecting to see anymore suddenly came out from the small restaurant with two huge plastic bags on both of his hands.

He smiled at her. Amber froze, feeling awkward, didn't know whether she had to reply with a smile or just a wave. So she just stayed still, looking at the man who was smiling at her.

"See you later!", the man actually shouted to her direction. She knew the man was shouting at her direction yet she was so awkward so she just pretended to look around her before she looked away.

The man laughed at her cuteness. "Late again, huh? Don't forget your ID card!"

She just ignored him and dashed through the road toward her damned campus.

She immediately went into the campus as soon as she met Krystal who were shivering in front of the campus's front office. They went through all of the classes the need to attend. Both has been feeling nervous of their own meetings that they will have to do soon.

They were then in the campus's canteen, sitting in front of their untouched food. Both feeling so nervous.

"Amber ah, I thought you're going to have a lunch with your prince charming?"

"Prince charming my ! I met him this morning when I was dashing to the school, and he laughed at me!"

"Really?"

"Yup! I'm not going anywhere for lunch but here.."

"So.. I don't have to meet that guy from the sport shop, do I?", Krystal smiled hopefully at Amber.

"Nah, you wish, princess nim... Go, meet him after school!"

"But our deal said..", Krystal's protests were cut off with Mr. Choi, the basketball coach.

"Students! Listen up!", he whistled his whistle, "to commemorate the successful defeat of Gongbu Campus's basketball team by our own basketball team, I'll treat all of you in this canteen some fried chickens and cokes!"

"Yeeeeaaaayyy!! Yeaaahhh!!", the whole canteen were applauding with joy.

The delivery men were bringing the chickens and the colas to each table in the canteen.

"Wow, that is really something I expect from that rich old guy..", Krystal burst out and laughed with me.

"So anyway, you're not meeting him?", Krystal brought back the topic.

"I told you I won't.. I'm scared, not because of him but because of what people might say about us.."

Krystal didn't give any reply. Amber move her eyes from watching her untouched food to the wide-opened-eyes-and-wide-opened-mouthed-Krystal who were frozen on her chair. Krystal was focusing on Amber's background. Amber was confused and so she follow her gazed to her back and found.. Her prince charming there.

"Why are you here?", Amber sprung up from her chair.

"Special delivery! Haha! Hey, why are you afraid?", Kris frowned and he looked at her with his disappointed eyes.

"No.. Hey, you haven't answered my question!", Amber felt awkward and guilty towards him.

"Oh, yeah! Well, your kind teacher ordered a LOT of chickens and cokes from my restaurant so.. I gladly delivered them so I can meet you!", he innocently smiled at her as if there's nothing wrong with what he just said.

"You.. Oh God.. I'll to you later, now wait here!", Amber pushed Kris away from her table and then she ran back to the still frozen Krystal.

"Krys, I-.."

"OMG!! GIRL!! YOU ARE DEFINITELY GOING WITH THAT HOT GUY!"

"What? No, Krys-.."

"NO!! You have to go with him! Common! he's really hot! He's that guy you told me earlier right?"

"Well, yeah.. I'm still afraid though..", Amber frowned.

"Don't be.. I'll take care of you, I'll protect you..", a deep voice shocked them.

"AH! I told you to wait over there.. Ya, ahjushi!", Amber tried to push his shoulders with her both hands.

"I can't.. This ahjushi is afraid you might ran away from him..", he caught both her hands and looked at her eyes deeply. Amber was frozen from that piercing gaze.

"Ok, stop it. That's awfully cheesy. People might see us! They might think about mad things on us..", she let go of his grip. Amber looked away from him, her cheeks felt warm, she had to hide her blushing cheeks.

"GO!", Krystal encourage her. Krystal clearly trying to hold her squeals from the sweet act in front of her.

"Ok! I'm going! Eurgh..", and so Amber followed Kris to his motorbike.

She looked back to found Krystal shooshing her with her hands as she mouthed 'GO! Good luck!' with her excited face. Gosh, she clearly like him more than Amber did. 'What a fangirl!'

She texted her soon as Krystal walked out from the canteen:

You! Remember our deal, ok?

Go meet your sport station boy! :D

Then, she replied:

Ok! Ok! >_<

And you.. Go get him! Good luck! ;D

And so Amber rolled her eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

a/n: Oh God, that was so cheesy! >_<

Is it ok? comments please :)