Tabooness

We Are, Who We Are

"OMFG! Who the hell did he think he is? Asking me out like whaaattt??", she actually turned back to her campus as she already found her ID card.

She rushed back to school and straight to the calculus class. Krystal, clearly surprised by Amber's sudden presence beside her.

"Wow, how fast did you pedaled your bike back to home and go straight here?"

"Nah, I get my ID card from the kimbab stall, a block from here"

"Wha-? How?", she pout to the incomplete explanation.

"I'll explain later.. See? He's already eyeing on us, that old bastard Mr. Park..", she scoffed and paid back her attention to her book.

Krystal whispered to her, "You.. owe.. me.. an explanation..", as she kept her attention to the book infront of her.

"Yeah, looks like it will be longer than my apology letter isn't that so, princess..?", she teased Krystal.

"Yah!", Krystal defend herself and then they giggled secretly together.

Some hours passed and there was Amber sitting in front of the wide-open-eyed-Krystal after her stories in the campus's canteen.

"What? Are you sure? His eyes?"

"Yeah.. It kinda remind me of my old past hero, the way those pair of eyes see you could pierced into your deepest emotion. They looks so deep and calm yet so..hot? I don't know, he's just..", she unknowingly placed both of her palms underneath her chin as she somehow dozed in her own dreamland.

"Ok, Ok, ou've told me over thousand times since we were child..", she gave her her straight face.

"And actually... Wait, don't scream!... He asked me out for lunch tomorrow!"

"WHAATT!?", Krystal spontaneously rose up from her chair due to her shock.

"SSTT!! People are looking at you, Krys! I meant.. I'm not sure if he's the one I'm looking for, it's just the eyes that looks similar.."

"I meant.. OMG, you are definitely going for it, ok? You have to confirm if he's the one you've been looking for, ok?"

"I want to go but.. Isn't it strange to walk with an ahjushi like him?"

"AHJUSHI?? What do you mean?"

"He looks like he's on his 30's, ok? I don't even know his name yet!"

"Well then... Urhm..", both of them went silent for awhile. They were completely trapped in the awkward feelings.

The awkward moment were broke by Luna, one of their close friend yet as close as both of them, suddenly sat beside them.

"Yah! Look at that!", she whispered to both of them as she pointed her fingers towards to the toilet near the canteen.

"What?", Amber tried to look at the direction.

"OMG, isn't that Sooyoung sunbae? And.. Oh God, Mr. Choi?", Krystal cover due to shock as she looked back at Luna asking for confirmation.

"Yeah, you're right, honey, there's 80% possibility that they're dating. OMG, such a ! Doesn't she realized how old Mr. Choi is? He's frickin 37! The  whole school has been talking about them, such a ! And you there's also a rumor that..", Luna kept on talking, paying no attention to the two awkward friend.

"OMG! Look at that! Look at the way she smiled at him! What in the world? And look at that again they.. OH GOD! He's holding her damn hand! Shameless people..! And for your information guys, I've seen them..."

Amber was looking at Krystal, and she immediately understand what Amber meant by the looks in her eyes.

Krystal know what was in Amber mind. She also know what Amber would say immediately after Luna stay away from them.

"Ok.. OMG, I need to breathe..", she finally stopped with her so up-to-dated gossips, "I gotta go, my baby's waiting for me, ok? Bye guys! See you guys later!", then she walked to her smiling Onew.

"Look, Krystal.. I.."

"SHUT UP! I know what you are going to say sweetie.. No, you are going!"

"But.. You heard her! That's what the society will also say when I go on with him.."

"Oh common, Amber! Who knows that he could probably be that prince charming you've been looking for?"

Amber was kept quiet, drowned in her deep thoughts. She kept on poking her kimbabs with her chopsticks, definitely not having any appetite.

"Amber ah.. Just give it a try..", Krystal said it more softly.

"I'll think about it again.. But FYI, there's 60% chance that I'm not going!"

"Oh common, girl.."

"Hahaha! What ever, Krys..", and so they forced themselves to eat to get rid of their awkward feelings.

"So hey, how about that boy you met few days ago in the sport epuipment shop?"

"I'm not sure.. You know, I have nothing to buy at the 'Sport Station' anymore."

"If that so, can you but some badminton shuttle ?"

"Oh Amber! What are you trying to do, huh? I know you don't play badminton that much you-..."

"Oh common, you'll say 'thank you' to me one day", she smirked teasingly at Krystal.

"Okay then! I'm going and you will go too, ok?", Krystal forced herself not to smile.

"Ok, what ever! Deal!", they shook her hands and then they laugh at each other.

 

 

 

 

 

 

a/n: Gosh, I'm not sure with this chapter >_<

here, my present for you guys for my apology >_<

enjoy Kris motha-in-awesomeness :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZJk4NoPTVk