Late

Fire

Before you could slice me in half ,Mirela for not posting the entire chapter but only a half of it , i promise that i have a surprise for you.

i know i haven't updated in a while but i had a writer's block and couldn't find the will to write at it.

But don't worry.i'm back now and i promise to update tomorrow.

This chapter is for all of you,who chose to remain my subscribers even though i neglected this story, I am sorry and promise to think more about how you might feel. After all this is something that is meant for you.

I hope you enjoy it.

 


 

 

-We were supposed to be there at 4 pm, Seunghyun said. Not only did we not make it in time but we are 2 hours late,he added in a playful manner.You are indeed a master at making me forget about everything else while we’re together.

 

-I thought that was my duty.I responded in an alluring way. And I didn’t see you complaining, my king.

 

-Women! He laughed.

 

-Men! Where would you be without us? I retorted.

 

- Well , to begin with , we would get to our apointments in time.

 

- I feel offended! I said trying my best to look like an angry person. Maybe I should not do that in the future .

 

-Oh no! he quickly responded. I rather be late to all my meetings than loosing the occasion to be with you. He added while he planted sweet kisses along  the crook of my neck.

 

-My king! I almost moaned..

 

-Yes?Seunghyun questioned me.

 

-Who is doing the distraction now?

 

-Ha! He snorted. You got me at that I admit. Should I stop though? he added while smirking.

 

-Normally I would say no! I responded trying my best to get as far away as my heart let me. But considering the fact that everyone is waiting for us I do not think it is nice of us to make them wait longer.

 

-I guess you are right! He responded like a child devoid of his favorite play thing.

 

I could not stop myself from  laughing at his reaction, remembering that it was none other than our king who acted like a spoiled brat. I felt proud of being capable of reducing this once ruthless man into a small child sad to loose his toy. The way he acted was as cute as you can imagine in a toddler .

 

-I will try my best to make it up to you next time! I promised in order to make my boy feel better.

 

-You swear? He added in the same bickering voice he used a while ago.

 

-I do, Sire! I responded with a silly gesture of my head. I swear on my honour!

 

-That is enough playing for today! Top said when he realized that we were redused to some 2 year olds.

 

-I agree! We should get ready to meet the others.

 

-Yes we should! I will wait for you to be ready and than we shall go to the meeting room.

 

At that being said I did my best to dress myself as quickly as I could , trying to erase all evidence of the reason for our lateness. I hoped none of those who waited for us would be daring enough as to ask why were we not there on time.

 

But as it seems I am a rather unlucky person ,I found myself before almost 15 pairs of eyes ,all curious and rather annoyed as to what were we doing all this time.

 

-It is none of your business, Dragon! I heard Seunghyun saying to one of the men.

 

-Well , you see it was none of my business before you wasted almost three hours of my time! The said man responded in an angry voice. Now it became my business when you robed me of beautiful moments with my wife!

 

-Ji! A beautiful lady shouted.

 

-Dara, baby you know I don’t like to wait!

 

And  a new commotion started afterwards because everyone was angry. I understood them since I would have been equally enraged to wait for someone, moresome if I was one of the strongest men of my kind.

 

-It was actually my fault!i said over the ruckus  only to have the same pairs of eyes directed towards me.

 

-It was not your fault!Seunghyun said. I wanted it as much as you did. He added while holding my hand .

 

-And what exactly did you both wanted to do? The Dragon man asked with a cocked eyebrow.

 

-Well….we were both lost at words. How can you explain to a bunch of people that you wasted 3 hours of their lives because you simply could not resist your animalistic instincts and had to make the man you love yours?

 

-oh but please speak faster! Seven said, you made us curious.

 

-Well, I said once again trying to find a good excuse, TOP was helping me choose my outfit. My stupid mind blabbered .

 

-Did he now?the Dragon said turning towards Seunghyun. Hyun I did not know you became interested in fashion , and more than that, woman fashion. He added in a voice that could only be described as amused.

 

-Hyun maybe you can help Dara and Cl as well! A man with a strange hair cut said.

 

-Taeyang !Seunghyun warned.

 

-Oh come on hyun!Why so serious ?Dragon asked.

 

-And I considered you my friends! Top said while glaring at them.

 

-But we are friends?!Right guys?the Dragon said while looking at the other men in the room.

 

-With friends like you who needs enemies?

 

-Ouch! that hurt! Taeyang  said.

 

-Boys! a beautiful woman  said. We have more important things to discuss.

 

She looked like a queen, like all the women in the room.Her  hair was a beautiful  deep black , her skin looked like porcelain while her face was the epitome of youth and beauty.

 

-Honey, we are the  rulers of this earth and you call us boys ?The man I recognized as Taeyang said. Madalina, I love you but you should side with me on this one!

 

-Hush! She  said in a calming voice. I only side with the truth my dear husband ! she added in a playful manner. That’s what us,women do! Don’t we Dara?

 

-Yes !the one called Dara answered. I guess our husbands have yet to understand that. It is nice to finally meet you, Asiria! She said while giving me and aproving smile. Do not worry, this is the way they normally behave around eachother . You see, they might be the Dragon rulers but they are still boys deep inside!

 

-I am pleased to meet you too! I answered.

 

-Yobeoo !the Dragon protested.

 

-Yes dear husband ?Do you have something to comment? She said turning towards the most dangerous looking one among the all, the none other than Dragon himself.

 

-Nothing! He finally gave up.

 

It surprised and amused me at the same time seeing this men all bow down in front of their women. It was a sight indeed  that made me value these persons because I understood the similarities between us.

 

-Oooo wow!Has the mighty Dragon admitted his defeat?a man I did not know asked in a mocking tone. I can die happy now!

 

-Seungri now it is not the time! Another one said. It was a dark blond man.

 

-as I said,we have other things to discuss about! Madalina said in her calming way in which everyone had to listen involuntary. It was like her voice was meant to be listened.

 

-Yes,you are right!TOP said. The matter we are about to discuss it’s not an easy one.

 

His voice was dark, his eyes serious. I could almost slice the tension in two. We were all excited and scared at the same time because of the things we were about to do.Life never seemed as important as it was today.

 

We all understood that.

 

We all felt it deep inside. Time was ours to posses.

 


tadaaaaaaaaa!Well that was all for today!

if you want to discuss more follow me on twitter: roxyelena21

And a  small teaser for tomorrow:

"-Who is your mother,little man?Seunghyun asked the beautiful boy

-The queen!

So he was our son. i could not believe it.

-And where is your mother now?Top asked again

-i am afraid she is dead,sir!"