Friends

Fire

Seven’s point of view

 

The morning was rather quiet and calm but my mind was filled with many thoughts as I marched along the long and empty hall.I somehow felt as if my entire being was burnt by sadness.It seems I was not wright in coming here.Weeks have passed and there is no sign of my mate.Maybe I was wrong.or maybe I did not have a mate in the first place.I was so lost in my own little world that I failed to see the person waking in my direction.I was startled to bump into her.”how pathetic” I thought to myself.A warrior caught off guard.”Get yourself together” my mind screamed.

 

-I am sorry mylady!I said to the beautiful creature in front of me.Her presence enchanted me for she was mesmerizing.With her long black hair floating along her diamond shaped face,with her plump and pink lips,and those deep brown yet sad eyes, I knew she had me.Mate or not I wanted her.

 

-I am sorry too!I did not pay attention!she said with  a melodious voice I would love to hear till the day I die.

 

-No,no!there is nothing to apologies for!It was truly all my fault!I said while I lifted her from the ground.

 

But the moment our hands touched I could feel an electric pulse running throw me.it seems that it was a mutual sensation since I saw her startled expression,eyes wide with apprehension.

 

 

This was the sign I was waiting for.The one sign that told an air  bender that he or she had found their mates.

 

-You!i said,voice shaking because of the emotion I tried to suppress.My mate!

 

-NO,no,no!She then said with a terrified expression.it can’t be!Not you!

 

-What do you mean?I asked truly hurt because of her rejection.

 

-Are you not Seven?Did not to vow vengeance against the Dragon order?she asked once again,her eyes filled with unshed tears?Did you not?

 

Realization hit me like a palm against my cheek.

 

-Who are you!i asked with a dark and cold voice that I almost did not believe it was mine.

 

-My name is Park HanByul,daughter of emperor Park,the dynasty of the dragon.she presented herself.

 

My blood went cold for the first time in my life,my dreams of living happily ever after long gone.

 

-What are you doing here in Larisium Castle?I asked in a serious voice.

 

If the Park’s were here,then that only meant that the rest of the Dragon dynasty rulers were also present:The Kwons,the Lees,the Parks and there were only ones left,and that was my family,the Chois.

 

I was lost!But none of us embraced the dragon within.And even if that happened,we would not be greeted by all of them.

 

-It is time!me,and my  brothers and sisters have come to witness the reincarnation of a legend.she said

 

So it was true.They were all here.The reincarnation of a legend?But that only meant that the…oh no…fear rushed throw my system.

 

-Who is it?I asked althought I already knew it!Who is it?

 

-I am afraid the dragon has awaken!she said with a stern voice.

 

-Is it Seunghyun?Is it my beloved cousin?i desperately asked for I truly hoped it was not the case.

 

-Yes!The Blue Dragon,the one and only ruler of this earth is in his veins and soul.

 

 

Seunghyun’s point of view

 

 

I woke up to a towering sound and came face to face with a rather pissed dragon.

 

-Well good morning to you too,Kwon!I said in a mocking voice.

 

-Do not act funny with me Seunghyun!King or not I will snap your head if you do something to enrage me further!

 

-Well,someone had a bad morning!i chuckled,although I knew he must had not have any rest since the moment I marked Asiria.Jiyoung,I said.I am sorry for everything but now is not the time to discuss this matter.I need to change and sincerely I don’t want you to witness my queen in this state.Now will you please leave?i said in a cold and harsh voice.

 

-As hell I will!Kwon shouted!What the happened with your mind?Do you know what you did?Neither of us thought you would be the Blue Dragon!And now,not only do I find out that the man I so deeply respected lied to me in all this time,but also that he chose to awaken the beast.Tell me?What went trough your mind last night?And how is this even possible?he half screamed,half groaned.

 

I could understand his misery and despair.After all,he was a good friend for a long time,one that stayed my ally even when I failed to talk to him for  many years.

 

-I did not want to stress you with this matter ,for I knew I could manage it on my own!i said.Ever since my father almost killed you for interfering with his torture,I felt the need to protect you,as you once did with me.Do not underestimate me,my friend!i was always stronger than you.But you were always  better at expressing your feelings.I know what I did!And I will respond for the consequences of my acts,do not worry!But I promise you this:Nothing will happen to your kind.This is a battle  I am willing to take it on my own.

 

-Do not let your pride stand in front of your happiness and prosperity,friend!Kwon said.I am not called G-dragon for nothing!he continued.I will not let you fight this war,not battle,on your own.You may be stronger,but I tend to believe I am wiser TOP.Or have you forgotton who I am?What I can do?

 

Of course I did not forget who the person in front of me was.Many would have died in fright because of his cold stare.his reputation almost exceeded mine.It was a well known thing that a single twist of his wrist or a flicker of his lips would produce a storm stronger than any that this earth has ever seen.The lighting bender was a man to fear,and maybe if I were a little less courageous I would feel the same dread as others do when they spot the mighty GD.

 

-Of course not!But it seems  you have forgotten what I am capable of doing if someone does  not abind to my wishes.

 

-Is that a threat?Kwon asked amused

 

-I do not threaten my friends,I said in a smug voice, I simply warn them.You should know that by now Ji.

 

My old nickname for him seemed to cool his mood for he smiled,the way he used to do when we were children.

 

-You haven’t called me that in ages!Not ever since Choi Wook marked your back.Kwon said relaxing and making his way towards the door.I will wait for you to get changed and warn your queen.Meet me in 15 minutes at the throne chamber.I will be there.

 

-Then so be it,I said with a last glance at my long lost friend.

 

-And Seunghyun?he said

 

-Yes?What is it?

 

-Don’t be late!you haven’t met the Dragon’s wrath just yet!

 

That phrase made be burst in a fit of laughter I could not control.It has been soo long since I was able to relax and let my feelings show that I almost forgot how to enjoy myself.I guess it was time to meet old demons and heal old wounds.The woman sleeping next to me was worth all of this things.

 

I knew I would have never been complete if I did not awake the blue dragon.It was something I always knew I had to do,but the time never seemed to be right.Being a Choi meant I was born with an impressive amount of power,one that enabled me to keep the inner beast tamed till I decided what to do with it.One can not live separated from his dragon,if he chooses to kill it.It is a part of your soul,and unlike some of us,dragons do have mates.They are bound to feel the imperative need to mark their mates,to be one with them.The first time Asiria noticed my blue eyes,a shade rare for a firebender,was the moment I knew my dragon has found his other half.

 

But that was not all for I could resist him if I wanted to.His mate,was not necesaryly mine too.So I tried and tried to ignore his pleadings convinced,that my now queen,was not my other half as well.

 

But I was wrong.Fire benders do not mate.They do not have it written in their destiny.We normaly choose the person we want to spend the rest of our days with.I believed this all my life,I believed it when I first met Hyori,when I fell in love with her,and I believed it even when I was betrayed.But everything seemed to crumble the moment I saw Asiria being attacked by those bastards.The moment I saw her  broken spirit,her hurt body and empty eyes,my mind snaped.Blood boiled and all I could do,all I wanted in that moment was to kill them for daring to touch someone as precious as my mate.I knew then that I have lost every piece of the shield I built all those years.

 

It seems she was not only my dragon’s mate,but mine as well.Fire to fire we belonged together.

 

The cradle of worlds,the beast’s pleadings,the longing,the feeling of love and even the dragon tattoo on her hip only confirmed what I already knew.

 

But how was this even possible,I do not know.I wanted to discuss it with GD and Seven.I needed to consult my friends.

 

 

 

Kwon’s point of view

 

I was waiting for Seunghyun to arrive while I tried to suppress my anger and fright for I was scared that my long lost friend hasd chosen a path that I could not join.Being a dragon myself,I knew the force he must have used to silence his beast,the pain he must of felt each time the creature tried to surface.But that was not the thing that scared me.No.But the longing I saw in his eyes when he looked at this girl that he calls his queen.Ever since TOP was betrayed by Hiory he chose to close his heart and his mind,afraid to have them broken again.

 

I remember when that happened.It enraged me beyond sanity and if I would not have found my mate,my sweet Dara,in the same morning I heard the news of the betrayel,I am sure I would  have killed both Hiory and Choi Wook.

 

-GD,we must talk to him.He may need our help,either he likes it or not.Lee Seunghyun,or Seungri said while he rushed in the room followed by Kang Daesung and Dong Youngbae.

 

-Of course!He will be here at any moment.i said to him.

 

We used to be so close when we were little.The five of us formed an incredible team that swore to protect and love one and other.Big Bang we called ourselves,because our friendship was capable of creating a new world.But that was long ago,before any of us faced misery,torture or betrayel.

 

-Ah,I see you all gathered to question me!I could hear Seunghyun’s deep voice saying.

 

-But of course!Are we not your friends?Daesung asked.Is it not our duty?

 

-If by your duty you mean facing this problem with me,than I prefer you not entitle yourself as my friend.Top said.

 

-That is not your problem,it is ours!Taeyang or Youngbae said.

 

-Then so be it!Tell me what is it that you want to know?Seunghyun asked in a plain voice.

 

From the corner of my eyes I could see Seven trying to make himself invisible to the other,while listening to our conversation.I knew what his problem was.I knew that one of my mate’s sisters was his other half,and I pittied him.

 

-How long have you known?Seungri asked.Tell us how long have you hidden this from us,your friends.

 

-For fifteen years.Top simply said.And I tried my best to hide it as well as I could.It was not my intention to wake up the beast.But late events changed my matter of thinking.

 

-What do you mean by that?I asked looking directly into his eyes for I knew that it was something hidden beyond these words.

 

-It seems I have found my mate.he simply said.And I knew that I could not be a complete person without embracing this part of me.As deadly as it might be,it is still a part of me Ji.

 

-I know that!I was simply mad and scared that you will have to face the transformation and the battle with your father alone.I felt left out,Seunghyun,like it did not matter to you if I knew or not.i sighed for I finally acknowledged why I could not accept this new Top.

 

-You should know better then this.You should know be better than this.All I ever did was to try to protect you,all of you from worrying about something I had control over.Seunghyun said.

 

-But what do you mean by you found your mate?You surely must refer to your dragon’s half!Seungri said looking quite puzzled,which I might add was not exactly the case with the youngest among us.

 

-No,I mean my mate,as my dragonesse and other half of my  firebender soul.Seunghyun added which made us confused since it was not possible.

 

-I think you are confusing things my friend!Daesung said.Fire benders do not have mates.You know that as much as I do.

 

-I agree,they do not,but I do!Top said with a serious tone to his voice.

 

-That’s what you thought about Hiory too,Top!I said.And you were wrong.Look where that took you.

 

-Do not talk about her!she has nothing on me anymore,I vanished her memory from my mind the moment I heard about her alliance with father.Seunghyun shouted,his eyes turning red from the flames.

 

-But still….Taeyang said..

 

-There is no still.I am sure!And the dragon tattoo is a proof.I felt it deep within me,my mind screamed it,and my fire wanted it.There is no other answer.It can not be.I know it is impossible for a firebender to have a mate,but believe me that in my case it is true.Asiria is my other half.Seunghyun said in grave,serious tone,while his eyes changed colour to the blue shade of his dragon.

 

-How sure are you?i asked puzzled by this new turn of events.Maybe you are simply confused.I continued.Maybe your mind is playing a trick on you.

 

-It might be,but my heart does not lie!he said.

 

-But..i tried to say but I was stoped by the expression Top had.

 

-I am as sure that she is my mate,as you are that you love Dara.Seunghyun said.

 

And that was when I understood that he was not mistaken for he would not have used something as sacred as my love for Dara as a point.Mixed emotion traveled throw my heart.Should I be happy for him,or sad because everything happened now?Those were the question that clouded my mind,but yet one was more important then the others and that was:

 

How is this even possible?

 


A new update as i promised...and new characters..i hope you like it^^