Five

Regret... It's Too Late

"Dara, wait!" TOP shouted again but Dara didn't seem to hear him given the far distance they have in that place. She seemed to be busy talking with CL and Minzy, probably exchanging goodbyes. For long seconds, he stood there looking at her in a loving gaze from a far. Then he snapped back to his senses when Dara started to drag her suitcase.

*Oh no!* TOP reacted. He began running as he saw her about to board the train while waving her friends goodbye.

"DARA!" He shouted in his highest voice causing everyone to look at him. She began to turn her head which made him smile expectingly but then someone grabbed him from behind.

 

...

 

"DARA!" Dara heard a very loud voice calling out her name. Instantly, she stopped on her tracks and looked back.

*Top?* She thought as she expectingly  scanned the huge crowd with a huge smile on her face. But then her smile dropped when she saw no sign of him.

*Idiot! Why are you expecting somethig that is impossible? It might just be our imagination.* She convinced herself as she boarded the train.

 

...

 

Top anticipatingly smiled as Dara began to turn her head. But then, someone grabbed him, hugged him rather from behind. This sudden movement made him tangle his feet and fall to the ground.

"Damn, my foot!" He complained. Then after he was about to stand up, he noticed the train start moving. Instantly, he stood up and was about to run but someone grabbed his arm. Eyebrows furrowed, he helplessly watched the train dissapearing in the distance. Annoyed, he looked at the person who disturbed him.

"Dude, what's your prob.." He was slapped hard in the face. With a shocked expression, he touched his throbbing  cheek and looked at the person who turned out to be a girl.

"Bom?? Why did you stop me?!" He asked in anger as he shook her shoulders, hoping to stop himself from punching her in the face. With a serious expression, she made him let her go and slapped him again. He again touched his other throbbing cheek and looked at her with a confused face.

"You know why I did that? It's because you're being selfish! She went away because she's trying to make a brighter future and you'er here trying to stop her from doing so?! You expect her to give up her future just for you? How selfish can you get?" She kept asking. WIth each word she said, accompanied a  huge arrow that hit him straight and hard in the heart. 

"You're right.(sigh) I should go now." He said as he dropped his shoulders, hang his head low, and started to walk out the station. He needed to get out of there or else everyone's going to find out how less of a man he is when he cries his heart out.

*Dara, I'm setting you free.* He thought.

 

...

 

"Minzy if I had the energy to do so, I would leave you here alone. How could you do something as embarassing as cling to Dara and cry like a baby?" CL asked while wiping the maknae's tears with a tissue. Minzy just pouted and frowned.

"I can't understand why Bom chose to go to her ballet rehearsals than bid Dara goodbye here in the station." She said. She couldn't get over the fact that Bom, who is Dara's closest friend, didn't come nor even say goodbye.

"You're right. Seriously, what's wrong with that girl? We should try talking to her, shouldn't we?" CL asked her. She nodded and looked at the busy crowd.

"But we should not tell her that we saw what she was doing THAT time." Minzy added and CL agreed.

"Well then, should we go and eat something? My stomach is already complaining." CL suggested. Minzy agreed and so they hurridly went out of the station.

 

...

 

"Wait, TOP. You're leaving me here? Hey! HEY!" Bom tried to call for him but he didn't hear her. He already got outside the station leavig her there alone. She pouted and crossed her arms.

*Meanie!* She thought. She continued pouting but then, a smile crept on her face. She excitingly clapped her hands and laughed like a crazy woman she is.

*I'm sorry Dara. You just opened a door of opportunity for me and I'm not ignoring it. I'll miss you, BEST friend.* She thought to herself with a smile that looked like it would reach her ear. She then catwalked gracefully, with a hint of skipping, towards the exit.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Please comment and subscribe!! :D

Also.. I'd be happy and grateful if you give an upvote..(>.<)