Three

Regret... It's Too Late

Dara took a deep breath in and a deep breath out as she bid her driver goodbye and went out of the car. Automatically, everyone's eyes were on her. Loud whispers filled the place as sharp daggers of glares were given to her.

"How could she do that to Top-oppa?" She overheard a girl complain. She just looked at the ground and walked away. The air inside the school felt even heavier than outside. The teachers looked happy though, approving at her wise decision.

"You did the right thing, Dara." Her math teacher said. She just gave her a fake smile as she proceeded to walk to her classroom. She could feel her palms sweat  from the nervousness as she came one step closer to the room.

"This is it, Dara." She said to herself as she breathed in and out again. She opened the door, only to be warmly hugged by Bom.

"Dara, you're here!" She said. Dara could smell the faint scent of corn from her clothes. She automatically searched the room for that one person but he wasn't there. Much to her dismay. Bom then let go of her and smiled.

"You did great! Come on, let's go to the others." Bom said as she led her the way. CL and Minzy comforted her but it didn't seem to work. She still felt sad and guilty of what she did, even more when she saw the empty chairs of the BigBang group. 

"If only I didn't come to school." She thought.

 

...

 

"Dara, over here!" Bom said, waving her hands up high. Dara immediately saw her and went towards her with a tray of food on her hand. 

She sat down at their usual table and smiled at her best friends.

"Hey guys!" She said then, awkward silence. It was too quiet without the BigBang. Also, the table was too spacious compared to when they were there. 2ne1 didn't need to guard their food anymore cuz' no one's going to grab it from them.

"So boring.." Minzy mumbled. She let out a sigh. Dara looked at her and gave her an apologetic smile as she her lips.

"I'm thirsty. I better go grab a drink." Dara said as she stood up from her chair. They nodded and continued to eat in silence. She bought a can of milk ignoring the looks and whispers. 

"I don't like this." She thought to herself as she looked down to the floor and walked back to the lunch table.

 

...

 

" Hey TOP! It's no use sleeping all day!" GD said as he shook TOP. He just groaned and shifted to a more comfortable position on the bed, away from GD. G-Dragon pouted and went out of the apartment.

"Yah! Get up. We've been here all day. It's so boring!" Daesung complained. He spent half of the day counting rice grains... Impressive!

" 120,894... 120, 895.... 120, 896.." And so he continued counting. Seungri, on the other hand, was so bored that he started to grab the broom. Taeyang had enough of everything. He abruptly stood up and grabbed his music player. He connected it to the speaker and turned the volume full. Everyone felt the whole room vibrating with the sound of heavy metal.

"OK! I'm awake so turn that off." TOP said as he got up from bed. His eyes were swollen and got a terrible bed hair. Taeyang smiled gladly and turned the music off.

"You're welcome, all of you." He said while facing Daesung and Seungri. Seungri went to TOP and smacked his head.

"What took you so long? I was this close to cleaning your room!" He said as he gave a measurement through his fingers. TOP rubbed his aching head and went to the kitchen. He openned the lid of the rice cooker and found the inside empty.

"There's no more rice." He complained.

"Oh, let's cook this 134,000 rice grains." Daesung said as he grabbed the bowl of counted rice grains and dashed to the kitchen.

 

...

 

"This is delicious!" Taeyang and Seungri praised together. They selfishly scooped lots of food and ate it like there's no more tomorrow.

"Of course. I made it after all!" Daesung said proudly as he pointed at himself. They just laughed and shook their heads.

"Idiot! All you did was order the food." TOP said which made everyone laugh even louder. Noise filled the room until the click of the door interrupted them.

"Guys, I brought beer and... guess who is with me" GD said as he pointed at someone outside. TOP immediately stood up and smiled expectingly.

"Dara?" He called out. But then his smile dropped. In came Bom with a bag of corn.

"Hi TOP! I brought corn!" She said with a huge smile. TOP disappointingly sat back on his chair. GD sat beside him and patted his shoulder already knowing what his friend is feeling.

" GD-oppa! Get out of there. That's my seat." Bom said with a pout and shooed him. He got out of the chair while complaining, and sat beside Taeyang.

"By the way, what brings you here Bom?" Taeyang asked. She looked at him with a smile then placed a corn on TOP's plate.

"Nothing. Just came to check on you guys." She answered.

 

...

 

"Hello?" Dara answered her phone. it turned out to be CL on the other line.

"Dara, are you going home now?" She asked. Dara could hear loud music in the background. 

"Yes I am but wait, are you in a club?" CL admitted and said that Minzy was with her. She could hear Minzy shouting with glee in the background. 

"I thought Bom was with you in going home?" CL asked though Dara almost missed what she said because of the loud music.

"It's fine. She said that she was gonna go to her ballet lessons. Besides, I'm taking the car home so don't worry." She said trying to convince CL that she was alright.

"Well, if you say so. Bye!" She said and then ended the call.

 

...

 

"Why didn't you invite her here?" Minzy asked CL. 

"It's because of that." She said while pointing at someone from afar. Minzy turned her head to the direction. Instantly, dropped open.

"Oh my gosh, isn't that TOP?" She askes while covering . CL nodded and watched the people dance on the floor.

"Wait, isn't that Bom?" Minzy asked while pointing at a girl.

"Impossible." CL said as she turned her head to the direction. Then her eyes widened in surprise.

"Bom?!" She said in surprise.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello! Sorry for the late update. It's a school-thing and all.