Two

Regret... It's Too Late

It's lunch time and noise filled the school canteen. Some students decided to eat in their classrooms because the lunch tables were full. Except for one. That one lunch table which is considered the perfect eating spot is specially reserved for the school's dearest 2ne1 and BigBang. Despite the groups telling the students that they didn't have to, all of them insisted. 

The lunch table was the biggest of all and it was situated near the canteen's window. Outide that window, you could see the beautiful scenery of the school's garden. It was a garden filled with different species of flowers, trees and the likes. A fountain served as its center piece and a pavilion is at the far corner.

"I'm so hungry!!" Minzy and Daesung complained together. The groups were occupying the table, eating their mouth-watering lunch.

"You two look so alike!" G-Dragon said with a shocked face as he pointed at each one of them. Minzy pouted and hit him in the shoulder. This made him whimper because of the pain.

"It's because of their eyes." CL said as she unwrapped her vegetable sandwich. She was about to take a bite when she saw Seungri looking at her with a disgusted look.

"You're really eating that? Vegetables are like bombs... They are not good and they are very dangerous. It's destined not to be eaten." Seungri said. CL just raised her eyebrows and continued to eat her food. 

"It's not dangerous. It's healthy." Bom defended as she ate her corn.

"Dara I bought milk for you." TOP said as he panted his way to the table. Dara smiled as she accepted her boyfriend's gift for her. She inserted a straw and drank.

" Thank you TOP." She said after she finished drinking it. TOP grinned proudly and sat closer to her. He held her hand and looked at her eyes.

"Dara since we are all lovey dovey, can I call you MOO?" This question made Dara raise a brow. Automatically, she imagined a big fat cow.

" Why because I'm big and fat?" She asked as she let go of his hand and cross her arms. 

" No,no! I didn't mean it like that. Sorry." He apologized. Dara smiled at his face and wrapped her arms on his arm.

"I know you didn't. Now, why would you call me MOO?" She asked. TOP brightened up and cleared his throat.

" Because it means My One and Only." He said proudly. She blushed at his creative meaning and pecked his cheek. 

"Of course it's fine." She said with a tomato red face. TOP's eyes were wide as he covered his throbbing cheek.

"I'll never wash my face again." He said as he covered his flushed face with his hands. Dara just giggled and laughed at the embarassed sight of her love.

"PDA!!" Everyone screamed.

 

...

 

" Mr. Kim here are the papers that you requested." Dara said as she handed a huge pile of papers to their science teacher. The half bald old man gratefully got it and placed it on his desk.

"Oh my, I never thought I would be able to finish this for a day. It's all thanks to your help Miss Park. Thank you." He said as he patted Dara's shoulder. She just smiled.

"Well then I'll be going now." She said as she turned her back at the teacher and walked towards the door.

"See you! You're such a great child. (Too bad you're dating TOP. You deserve better.)" He said as he waved her goodbye. He mumbled the last two sentences but Dara heared it clearly. She ignored it and walked towards their classroom to get her bag. She was about to go inside but then she heard a familiar voice.

"Dara is such an honor student. Can't you believe that her test papers are all perfect? Such an amazing child!" Said a woman who turned out to be their math teacher. Dara just stood outside the door to listen to the conversation.

"Yup, she is. Now, TOP failed all the tests. They are a complete opposite! I can't believe Dara,an honor student, is dating a troublesome kid." A voice responded which turned out to be their PE teacher.

"Poor child. Nothing will come out of that relationship. She would be hurt in the end." The math teacher said while the other agreed. Dara heard it all and thought, "So what if I'm dating TOP?". She decided to wait until the two of them came out of the classroom before she would get her bag.

 

...

 

"MOO, what took you so long? I was starting to get worried." TOP said as he ran to Dara who was coming out of the school building. He immediately got her bag and carried it.

"TOP, it's fine if I carry that. Plus, the design is very girly." She said as she attempted to get the bag from TOP. But he insisted and told her that it was fine. And so they walked their way home. They enjoyed each other's company and they laughed till their insides hurt. But of course, a feeling of butterflies in the stomach could not be avoided. The weather was perfect and the day was just plain beautiful. She forgot all of school's stress when she is with TOP but she can't helo but be secretly bothered of what she just heard from the teachers

 

...

 

" So, see you tomorrow?" TOP asked Dara. They were already in front of her house and so they were saying their temporary farewells.

"Yup,see you tomorrow."Dara said. He then awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck and walked his way to his house.

"TOP, wait!" Dara said as she ran to him. She then pecked his cheeks and ran inside her house leaving a stunned TOP.

"As I thought. I'm really not gonna wash my face." He said as he covered his flushed face and continued walking.

Dara watched his disappearing figure through her bedroom window. Then when he was out of sight, she layed down her bed and hugged her cute pet dog... A Saint Bernard.

"Titan, this is the best day ever!!" She said to him.

 

...

 

*Ring!Ring!Ring!*

Dara woke up to her alarm clock's loud ringing. She forced her tired eyes open as she got up from her bed. She sighed and looked at her reflection in the mirror.

" What's done is done. It can't be changed. There is no turning back now." She said with a hint of regret in her heart as she remembered the memories they had.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Please Comment and Subscribe:)