End

Winter's Photo Album

“Yonghwa-ssi! Can you give us any word on your next comeback?” A female reporter threw herself towards the star who easily stepped aside.

            “Any ideas for your next album?”

            “A drama?”

            “Is it true you are going to collaborate with other famous stars?”

            The star himself gave a polite smile and pointed at his frazzled manager. “I have no idea about my schedule, you can ask him.” He slid into his car and wrestled his way out from the venue.

            Jonghyun frowned in the backseat. “Why couldn’t we stay longer? My face could have ended up in the papers.”

            “Oh be quiet about that. Aren’t you tired of it a little?” Yonghwa threw a bag of candy at his grumbling friend.

            “Of fame? Not at all! Think about it, I don’t have a girl, a nice house, or kids. I’m all by myself!” Jonghyun angrily bit into a jelly and sighed. “But what is the next step?”

            “I’m not sure. My contract ends in a week and I just wrapped up my latest promotions.” Yonghwa muttered as he switched lanes.

            “Are you going to quit? What about me?”

            “You have that solo career and stuff. You’ll be fine.” He pulled up to an apartment complex. “Here you go. Goodnight!”

            The car door slammed shut and he flinched to see Jonghyun’s face outside his window.

            “Are you seriously going to give it up? Everything you’ve been working for?”

            Yonghwa rolled his eyes. “No, I’m just going to take a little break. We’re already in our 30s Jonghyun-a. Aren’t you a little tired?”

            “Nope. I’m not going to talk to you anymore. Bye hyung.” He angrily stalked away.

            “But there’s going to be kimchi jigae tomorrow night. Don’t you want to come over?”

            “See you tomorrow then hyung!”

            Yonghwa shook his head. The power of food.


            He pulled up to his own quiet apartment and sighed at the peacefulness, until he opened the door that is.

            “Appa!!! Look what Tae and I choreographed!” a small figure attacked him once he stepped foot into the spacious apartment.

            “What Yeon?” Yonghwa grinned at his daughter as she dragged him towards the living room couch.

            “Oppa! Press play!” Hyoyeon rushed towards the center of the room and beamed.

            Taemin pressed the remote and the two siblings started to dance in sync to the beat. Their small faces scrunched in concentration as they executed the complex moves.

            Yonghwa’s jaw dropped as they finished and clapped. “When did you two ever learn that?”

            “They’ve been practicing forever, the neighbors have been up at least a billion times.” Seohyun shook her head from her perch on the kitchen counter.

            “Do they say anything?” Yonghwa frowned and tried to remember who lived below them.

            “No, because your kids are too cute. They both have too much aegyo because someone’s been spoiling them.” She rolled her eyes and grabbed some utensils. “Tae, Yeon, time for dinner.”

            Yonghwa grinned as the two ran for the kitchen sink and slid his arms around his wife. She looked up at him, eyebrows raised. “What’s with the skinship all of a sudden?”

            “Just happy, and I know you like backhugs.” He winked and she stuck her tongue out at him.

            “Ewww appa, don’t do that in front of Yeon.” Taemin flopped onto his chair and shook his head at his parents.

            “It’s okay oppa, they’re just hugging.” Hyoyeon grinned and struggled to get into her seat as well.

            The peace didn’t last forever though. Taemin knocked over his glass of water just as Hyoyeon tried to reach the salad bowl, which flew up and dumped out its contents over everyone.

            “Tae”

            “Yeon”

            Yonghwa frowned at his children but the two just laughed uproariously at the mess they had caused. Seohyun just grinned at their infectious laughter and started to clean up.

            Even if it was hard juggling his career and family life, Yonghwa couldn’t have asked for a better life. He knew he had made all the right decisions as he handed napkins over to his wife.

Really short and kinda meh, but here's the end to this fic :)

Hope you guys enjoyed it as much or almost as much as I enjoyed writing it :) Thanks so much for all your support and wonderful comments :)

I hope you guys have a wonderful winter break and a happy new year! 

so thanks for reading!!!

- chocolate-notes :)