Studying

Winter's Photo Album

 

He flipped over to the second to last page and glanced at it. The pictures were taken from last year. There were two kids, him and Seohyun, poring over fifty textbooks stacked on top of the dinner table.



 

            “I can’t take it anymore! Why would they give us 4 exams in one day! And math and Korean history in one day?!?” Taeyeon was close to tears as she flipped through pages at the speed of light. At this rate, she would be lucky to even glance at all 38123819283039 pages of the 20 volumes of history from all time periods from the three kingdoms of Goguryeo, Bakejae, and Silla, all the way to the Korean war.

            Yonghwa muttered under his breath the law of cosines and law of sines as he flipped through a math book while reading Moby for English class.

            Being the smartest of the group, Seohyun had already finished reading and was quizzing herself on flashcards.

            Taeyeon threw her books aside and grabbed her camera. “Say kimchi!”

            “Mwoh?”

            “It’s to preserve these memories. You never know, we might end up missing these days.”

            “Of sleeping for three hours for a whole week? No thanks.” Seohyun muttered. “Why is high school so hard?”

            Yonghwa snorted. “Now do you see why we were so tired last year? While you had your little Christmas show, we were taking exams in the cafeteria.”

            “Oh yeah.”

            “How do you solve this geometry problem? And why does a guy want to chase a giant whale fish thing?” Yonghwa glared at his paper and book.

            “I don’t know about Moby , but you have to find the angle bisector, the point of rotation, the angle of rotation, and the find the lines of reflection which are half of the measure of the angle of rotation.” Seohyun rattled off, barely glancing at his paper.

            The other two’s jaws dropped as she calmly popped a choco-pie into and continued to study chemistry.



 

            Yonghwa grinned. He did miss those days. How Seohyun always freaked out in the morning and ended up getting first in the school. How Taeyeon would fall asleep in the middle of the exam because she had studied for too long. And how he would always bubble in a straight line after the one minute mark.

            Then he flipped to the last page that was marked, and froze.

really short, just wanted to show how much of a genius Seohyun is...okay final chapter going up in a bit...and maybe a poll after that and a giant AN so here it goes!

- chocolate-notes :)